Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389625 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
favoryourl:

@chokokomate u are a real son of the prophet. just like u prophesied and it came to pass on the said day we got the mail of buying white goat.
Lols my dear, na just tithe remain make I start collect o since my word s confirmed grin kiss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
bamistol:

Yes, you have a powerful point here. And I still make bold to declare that with the dwindling economy, undue delay nobody will think of wasteful festive spending of the government grant that is supposed to be used for job creation and business breakthrough. NOBODY. The money is for our breakthrough and I know that when we use the fund for the business God will raise us to celebrate more glorious Christmas and New Year.

If we consider the mail sent by YouWiN and read between lines, we will realize that they almost quoted Chokomate. Check it below:

"Please be informed that disbursement of Tranche 1 has been temporarily put on hold. The decision to halt the process of payment is to reduce the risk of Awardees’ diverting their YouWiN! funds for the festive season."

I still believe this comment was quoted from posts on this forum. For this reason, we need to guide our utterances on this thread.

And some of those who even claim to be settling quarrel were indirectly taking sides buttressing the point that awardees will truly divert the funds.

Quarrel apart. On a serious note, pls let us watch our post so that we will not implicate our chances.

please we all have our good plans and NOT PLAN TO DIVERT FUNDS and most of our plans have lead time which if missed will drastically affect the business execution negatively.

Again I appeal to the house that in cracking jokes and in serious discussion just note that we are talking to the public where everybody has access to read, INCLUDING YouWiN staff and staff from Ministry of Finance as well as presidency.

My point of anger was 1st the undue delay, then I felt insulted when chokomate jokingly said that some awardees are planning to use some of the YouWiN first tranche to buy white goat and ankara. As far as I am concern my opinion is that anyone whom the government has decided to help breakthrough and to take part in nation building through job creation will NOT plan to divert and waste the fund on festivity. Are they following the person from the village? Even if some evil people are following the person from the village wont he/she pray to God to help send them back.

"A word", they say "is enough for the wise." This more than a word

CONCLUSION:
1. Let us watch our posts as well as our jokes
2. YouWiN3 awardees are wise enough to plan on how to make judicious use of their first tranche for their business
3. It is still on this thread that someone advised YouWiN3 awardee to use the first tranche very well so as not to get hooked between the first and second tranche.
Hahahhahaa Bami, na me send the mail to all awardees na. But wait first, why you they vex like this self? Your own too much oo, I don they suspect u oo.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
strigger:
@ chokomate pls tell them not to collect white goat on credit cos serious monitoring will follow immediately.
I guess some angry ones really wanted to use some of the 1st tranche to do something else while some like us had the burden to employ and grow our wealth and move our country forward
Bros strigger, like say Bami don collect oo, I they fear for am masef.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
My people oooo, but on a serious note though, my post regarding the postponement of our first tranch until after festivity has nothing attached to it o, I just posted what I felt those Youwin guys must have probably had in mind too, even most of us here if we will say the truth, we self at a point don comot mind say the first tranch fit enter this year again until January.... As for me I don't believe its what I said or what anybody says here that will affect our Youwin funds, Youwin Secretariat is an organisation filled with intellectuals and organised people that carry out there activities professionally. We all know all agencies and parastatals are on the verge of balancing there accounts for the year and core activities will begin again next year. But on the contrary if una feel say na me they talk wetin Youwin they hear now esp @bamistol my brother, then make una no vex abeg, but I also wan let una know too say if na me they talk wetin them they hear then una no go see any money for una account, because as a 9ja guy I go tell them make them push every come my account grin
With the spirit and love that comes along with this great season, I wish every nook and cranny a merry Christmas celebration. A big shout out to my oga @bamistol

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chokomate:
My people oooo, but on a serious note though, my post regarding the postponement of our first tranch until after festivity has nothing attached to it o, I just posted what I felt those Youwin guys must have probably had in mind too, even most of us here if we will say the truth, we self at a point don comot mind say the first tranch fit enter this year again until January.... As for me I don't believe its what I said or what anybody says here that will affect our Youwin funds, Youwin Secretariat is an organisation filled with intellectuals and organised people that carry out there activities professionally. We all know all agencies and parastatals are on the verge of balancing there accounts for the year and core activities will begin again next year. But on the contrary if una feel say na me they talk wetin Youwin they hear now esp @bamistol my brother, then make una no vex abeg, but I also wan let una know too say if na me they talk wetin them they hear then una no go see any money for una account, because as a 9ja guy I go tell them make them push every come my account grin
With the spirit and love that comes along with this great season, I wish every nook and cranny a merry Christmas celebration. A big shout out to my oga @bamistol
Correct guy, you will be a good business man, your spirit of dialogue is cool and your tricky way of talking will help you in real life, merry Xmas to you too and all Youwin 3 awardee family.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please fellow awardees,make una help me with Access bank reference.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
I need to collect my cheque book before january,2015
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
I need to be battle ready.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wish you all merry xmas and prosperous 2015
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fuzzydesigner(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
stagger:

Nigerian crude is of the LIGHT SWEET variety which has a low sulphur content and cheaper to purify and refine, unlike the heavier BRENT crude drilled from the North Sea which as a higher sulphur content and is more expensive to purify and refine. Mr Man, go and get your facts straight and stop spewing your ignorance here.

You guys are doing a great work. But you don't have to be arrogant while correcting the other person. Let's learn to encourage each other and correct in love.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
bamistol:

CONCLUSION:
1. Let us watch our posts as well as our jokes
2. YouWiN3 awardees are wise enough to plan on how to make judicious use of their first tranche for their business
3. It is still on this thread that someone advised YouWiN3 awardee to use the first tranche very well so as not to get hooked between the first and second tranche.

My brother you couldnt have said it better.

Even the post-secondary qualification and interview stage were indirect results of some very dubious comments online esp. Nairaland

Everybody should have been celebrating this Christmas unstressed from calls from vendors, suppliers, buyers etc but reverse be the case

I for One wish everyone Happy Holidays though angry angry angry
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Daboywizzy: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Plz help me ! am applying for youwin 4 nd am havin problems with, what amount of sales in naira per month must u achieve to reach profitability. Is it expected income minus expenditure?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
fuzzydesigner:

You guys are doing a great work. But you don't have to be arrogant while correcting the other person. Let's learn to encourage each other and correct in love.
Thanks. This is past issue. We wont go back to those days of argument again. Pls dont feel bad and dont take it personal cos we are youwin sibblings and always let sleeping dogs to lie.
Merry christmas

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Daboywizzy, I'm assuming u're writing for a new business. All u need 2 do is determine d month ur business will hit profitability, d sales u make dat month is d answer 2 d question. D month ur business hits profitability is d next month after d month ur business breaks even. For d concept note, since u're not submitting a cashflow analysis YOUWIN! expects u to give a sensible projection of this.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
strigger:

Thanks. This is past issue. We wont go back to those days of argument again. Pls dont feel bad and dont take it personal cos we are youwin sibblings and always let sleeping dogs to lie.
Merry christmas

Thank you for correcting that fellow. You just spoke my mind. Some people are just good at fomenting trouble. The same way Blink or whatever his name is resurrected it 2 days after I and the guy I was arguing this thing with had already moved on after amicably deciding to let it go. Now another person comes again to resurrect sleeping bones.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas.... Complements of the season..... Warm regards brothers and sisters, enjoy the holiday.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
I don't mean to be insulting but I think this is the time we need to show our expertise by helping new applicants in need of help on sensitive section of their application, like the one before us. Lets not push it to the other or correct forum of youwin 4 because they are all new to it we are the experts. so lets help out.
Daboywizzy:
Plz help me ! am applying for youwin 4 nd am havin problems with, what amount of sales in naira per month must u achieve to reach profitability. Is it expected income minus expenditure?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
what amount of sales in naira per month must u achieve to reach profitability? Sir look at the question "per month" not one month what does he need to make every month in order to achieve profitability.
Mohammed83:
Daboywizzy, I'm assuming u're writing for a new business. All u need 2 do is determine d month ur business will hit profitability, d sales u make dat month is d answer 2 d question. D month ur business hits profitability is d next month after d month ur business breaks even. For d concept note, since u're not submitting a cashflow analysis YOUWIN! expects u to give a sensible projection of this.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chokomate:

@Chokomate. Lets push the past behind and forge ahead. We are all partners in progress and as far as we are human relating together there must be misunderstanding, but it will always be settled and we go on mutually benefiting from the intellectual posting of one another as usual.

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year in advance and wish you and others a prosperous 2015 both in YouWin and all our endeavors.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Daboywizzy: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to everyone in the house
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas my fellow awardees
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls awardee ind house how do one answer this question "how do you intend to achieve knowledge of the marketplacd for your product/service" what does it realy mean. pls i need your response. tanx
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls awardee ind house how do one answer this question "how do you intend to achieve knowledge of the marketplacd for your product/service" what does it realy mean. pls i need your response. tanx.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
divide ur monthly sales by ur youwin grant it will give u an estimate of the month u will reach profitabi............... {break even}
correct me if am right with luv pls
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
@belovedaja is this question from youwin 4
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
belovedaja:
pls awardee ind house how do one answer this question "how do you intend to achieve knowledge of the marketplacd for your product/service" what does it realy mean. pls i need your response. tanx.
means simply to identify the marketplace in which you cansell most effectively, and develop key marketing campaigns and strategies to tell your story while effectively supporting the sales team.
YOUR QUESTION CAN ALTERNATIVELY BE "HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MARKET"
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
boxing things on mind
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2014
mkmyers45:

My brother you couldnt have said it better.

Even the post-secondary qualification and interview stage were indirect results of some very dubious comments online esp. Nairaland

Everybody should have been celebrating this Christmas unstressed from calls from vendors, suppliers, buyers etc but reverse be the case

I for One wish everyone Happy Holidays though angry angry angry

I like this particular part of your sentence"Everybody should have been celebrating this Christmas unstressed"but the later part of it"from calls from vendors, suppliers, buyers"
Broda that is stressssss oh. hahahahahhahhaah just trying to do my own boxing day on naira land
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2014
favoryourl:
@belovedaja is this question from youwin 4
no
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
@favoryourl are you an awarde. i would love to get clearance on some questions.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Season's Greetings friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.