Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389929 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ucheo: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
@ chukwuka12 . compliments of the season. please inbox me ur number , i need to get some clarisification from you. icgoldenfish@yahoo.com or 08063641721
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
favoryourl:

means simply to identify the marketplace in which you cansell most effectively, and develop key marketing campaigns and strategies to tell your story while effectively supporting the sales team.
YOUR QUESTION CAN ALTERNATIVELY BE "HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MARKET"
is it the same thing as marketing and/or industry analysis?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
belovedaja:
@favoryourl are you an awarde. i would love to get clearance on some questions.
sure, y did u ask. As for the clearance enjoy. I will glad to issue it for free
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
favoryourl:

1. does the question:"how do you intend to achieve knowledge of the market for product" mean the thing to market and/or industry analysis.
2. wat kind of question/requirement do the panel in abuja stage ask.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
belovedaja:

1. does the question:"how do you intend to achieve knowledge of the market for product" mean the thing to market and/or industry analysis.
2. wat kind of question/requirement do the panel in abuja stage ask.

As for the interview panel in abuja, I suggest u wait first when u gets to the bridge. we have capable hands that will help u here on this forum when it gets to that stage.
try to answer this first stage well so that when we scale thru stage one then ................
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by cyborg1(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2014
favoryourl:

Pls @favouryourl, there some related and confusing questions at this stage 1. Like the similar ones of;
*Benefits of the product over competitor, and
*Does it meet any particular need(competitive advantagewink

And what does;
*State progress of any loan application, and
*Describe any existing financial loans related to the business?

The very confusing one of;
*Amount of sales to reach profitability? - Does this one inquire about the total cost of production, which shall be equivalent to the total grant to be won, or is it the total amount realize from the first batch sales, assuming you are on a seasonal trade?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2014
@cyborg, from the questions u asked on the benefit of your product/services, i think you are required to explain your value proposition sorry you may not know what value proposition means simply 'wot makes your product stand b4any other similar products in d market knowing fully wel that pple has been surviving with other products b4 you came into d market
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
hello group, any youwin 1 or 2 awardees resident in portharcourt who can sign references for me. am a youwin 3 awardee, i need refs asap . thanks n happy new year in advance.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Effect001(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls all expert in the house,how best can i answer d question; what is the minimum equipment cost necessary to commence trading and descibe d equipment. Am writing on a new restaurant?thank you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dear XXXXXXX

The YouWiN! Secretariat is conducting a survey to learn about the impact of the program (if any) on your business. Data gathered from this survey will be used to plan future editions of the program.

Kindly click on the link below and take a couple minutes to complete and submit the survey. Quote the unique ID number above to enable us track your responses.

http,........................

Please note that this survey will close at 5:00pm Friday, January 9, 2015.
Thank you for your cooperation.

YouWiN! Team

GOT this, this evening...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 4:28am On Dec 30, 2014
@ cyborg1
WHAT BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ENABLES YOUR BUSINESS TO STANDOUT FROM YOUR COMPETITORS?

Our customers will have the benefits of having excellent service, quality products, and an enjoyable atmosphere at an accepted price/value.

customers will be close to services and products that enhances physical appearance and mental relaxation.

DOES THIS MEETS A PARTICULAR NEED OR DEMAND. (YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IF ANY).

What will set us apart is that we will provide all quality hair, nail, skin services along with topline beauty in one convenient location.

we will also provide easily accessible location and environment to give relaxing and professional services.

Although I don't knw wat u are into but above is a sample from a unisex saloon. u can use it as a guide and for for loan application if u have not or if no loan application in progress simply indicate not applicable.
finally, to reach profitability u shld be able to recover both ur requested grant from youwin and ur contributions if any.
example if my expected sales for the year is 12,000 my sales per month will be 1,000 (depending on the bussines) because for fishery harvest is abt twice a year so it sales per month will be like 6,000.
if the grant requested from youwin is like say 8,000 then am expected to reach profitability by 8th month going by monthly sales of 1,000.

added to it the value proposition my Broda made mention of is the promise of value u intend or plan to deliver to ur customer.
anoda example for poultry
WHAT BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ENABLE YOUR BUSINES TO STAND OUT FROM YOUR COMPETITORS.
Quality in terms of taste and health benefit as most people regard egg as an excellent source of protein which at times an alternative to red meat.
Being at the most convenient location for customers and giving the best personal attention to the needs and preferences of customers.
DOES THIS MEET A PARTICULAR NEEDS (YOUR COMPETIVE ADVANTAGE IF ANY)
Our customers will have the advantage of getting the egg fresh from the farm because of our location and products will be delivered at door step.
This will remove the inconveniences and risk associated with travelling quite a distance to purchase egg.
a beg change English oh cos somebody has submitted this one ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Effect001:
Pls all expert in the house,how best can i answer d question; what is the minimum equipment cost necessary to commence trading and descibe d equipment. Am writing on a new restaurant?thank you
is the cost of the most important things u can start the business with.
don't forget that same cost shld be ................
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
harbayo20:
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating residual income for you....I need not more than 12 real entrepreneurs who are ready to flow with me and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into this real biz....#Financial freedom is not for everybody....chat up with me on whatsapp 08181815589 and note the date down coz you will thank me later!

Pls stop this ad. If u observe you will notice that this your multilevel ad can NOT work here. This is a millionaires club NOT what you think.

You are advised to go elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2014
chukwuka12:
Dear XXXXXXX

The YouWiN! Secretariat is conducting a survey to learn about the impact of the program (if any) on your business. Data gathered from this survey will be used to plan future editions of the program.

Kindly click on the link below and take a couple minutes to complete and submit the survey. Quote the unique ID number above to enable us track your responses.

http,........................

YouWiN! Team

GOT this, this evening...

I have checked this survey I am NOT sure it is for YouWin 3 New Business.
What do they want us to fill when they have NOT released even the first tranche. Well I don't know what to fill in the survey.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by trusted(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weldone All Youwin 3 Awardee. Plz We New Applicant Of Youwin 4 Will Be Grateful For Your Support In Answering All Our Questions.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
PLS YOUWIN 1 AND 2 IN IMO STATE SHOULD HELP US WITH REFERENCE.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmbs:
PLS YOUWIN 1 AND 2 IN IMO STATE SHOULD HELP US WITH REFERENCE.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
You guys should help hmbs with access reference na.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Effect001(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
U did comlete ur explaination. Pls kindly do so. And other contribution is still needed. Thank u
favoryourl:

is the cost of the most important things u can start the business with.
don't forget that same cost shld be ................
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Pls any awardee with Access bank corporate account should help me with reference.2015 will surely smile on you as u help me.God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
favoryourl:
@ cyborg1
WHAT BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ENABLES YOUR BUSINESS TO STANDOUT FROM YOUR COMPETITORS?

Our customers will have the benefits of having excellent service, quality products, and an enjoyable atmosphere at an accepted price/value.

customers will be close to services and products that enhances physical appearance and mental relaxation.

DOES THIS MEETS A PARTICULAR NEED OR DEMAND. (YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IF ANY).

What will set us apart is that we will provide all quality hair, nail, skin services along with topline beauty in one convenient location.

we will also provide easily accessible location and environment to give relaxing and professional services.

Although I don't knw wat u are into but above is a sample from a unisex saloon. u can use it as a guide and for for loan application if u have not or if no loan application in progress simply indicate not applicable.
finally, to reach profitability u shld be able to recover both ur requested grant from youwin and ur contributions if any.
example if my expected sales for the year is 12,000 my sales per month will be 1,000 (depending on the bussines) because for fishery harvest is abt twice a year so it sales per month will be like 6,000.
if the grant requested from youwin is like say 8,000 then am expected to reach profitability by 8th month going by monthly sales of 1,000.

added to it the value proposition my Broda made mention of is the promise of value u intend or plan to deliver to ur customer.
WHAT BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ENABLE YOUR BUSINES TO STAND OUT FROM YOUR COMPETITORS.
Quality in terms of taste and health benefit as most people regard egg as an excellent source of protein which at times an alternative to red meat.
Being at the most convenient location for customers and giving the best personal attention to the needs and preferences of customers.
Our customers will have the advantage of getting the egg fresh from the farm because of our location and products will be delivered at door step.
This will remove the inconveniences and risk associated with travelling quite a distance to purchase egg.
Please can we talk on whatsapp concerning fishery
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by cyborg1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
favoryourl:
@ cyborg1

A million and one thanks dearest bro! I lately had tight schedules, but shall be working on it soonest!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayodapo: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
7 more days....yay
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tayodapo:
7 more days....yay

The count down has started. The beauty of the issue now is the fact that we now know the particular day to expect the first tranche. With that we can all have better, more focused and more specific plan. Most especially, those of us that are into new business.

Happy New Year to my fellow millionaires.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
blink182:
Please can we talk on whatsapp concerning fishery

OK Bros add me up 08034969824
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
favoryourl:

OK Bros add me up 08034969824
I have you already. you haven't been on whatsapp for sometime
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
As we are patiently wait for Wednesday 7th January 2015 for the eventual release of the much expected and the over delayed first tranche. By God's grace our expectations shall NOT be counterpointed. The last disappointment is the of Friday 12th December, 2014. No more disappointment in Jesus name.

Proverbs 23: 18.

Happy New Year
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Another email from YouWiN!.

Dear ..... (ID: .....),

Please ignore this email if you have won a YouWiN! grant.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NonWinnersResearch

YouWiN! Team
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Please does anyone know how I can buy U.S. dollars at going market rate?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to all the members of this forum and thread! I wish you all the very best in your Businesses.

As 2015 starts, I wish all awardee's will hit the ground running with their business and I want everyone to look at 2015 from their windshield and not the rear view Mirror. We should measure our success by Goals we set and not results because Results are the end products of Goals. The effect of Yesterdays Goals are Todays Results.

Cheers all!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2015
blink182:
I have you already. you haven't been on whatsapp for sometime
text me ur number let me add u
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aariwa(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
h

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.