Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389190 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Flex2000: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Confidentially Confirmed, YouWin3 first tranche will still be disbursed this week!
So everyone should keep their plans intact.
Have fun all! grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Access Bank Enugu told my friend that YouWiN has told them to pay today but the Question is why I NEVER GET ALERT NA?............

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2015
pls house,did anyone else get mail from YOUWIN on names and other details of mentors?A friend told me that he got that yesterday.infact,2 mails.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
xdream:

You are talking to me bro

This is 3:53pm and no alert yet. YouWiN don't even give a f*ck about us

Too bad...

Poor preparations...

Best program with the worst implementation.
This undue delay is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
hmbs:
pls house,did anyone else get mail from YOUWIN on names and other details of mentors?A friend told me that he got that yesterday.infact,2 mails.

Why is that Your friend not on NL to post the email he got. Oga leave that matter because e too big...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2015
fagwalawa:
Em....don‘t forget people, the latest survey was billed to last on friday so lets see what monday will bring abi?

Cant we get it right for once?

Havnt YouWin secretariat supposed to have learnt from past mistakes and improve?

Must it move from bad implementation to worse implementation?

Despite all the critics on the net cant they even prove the critic wrong?

Must they continue to subject us to ridicule as we have been singing the praise of Okonjo-Iweala YouWin and some people are now making jest of us that YouWin fund has been donated for campaign, that we should be expecting different kinds of deception, then finally hiding under the fall in naira and crude oil get the shocker of our life after, waist of our time, money and energy.

HOW I WISH ONKONJO-IWEALA AND GOODLUCK CAN ANSWER ALL ABOVE QUESTIONS...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2015
If truly nothing is wrong somewhere, all the time wasted is enough for them to have finalized all disbursement processes and all we were suppose to be getting yesterday was alert upon alert.

Chai...
Okonjo-Iweala...
YouWiN!...
Kai..

I only wish the shattered, biz and images can be redeemed today Thursday 8th January, 2015.
We started applying for YouWin in 2013. Names were released in 2014. We are in 2015 not knowing when the first tranche will be released...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2015
sunylee1:

Cant we get it right for once?

Havnt YouWin secretariat supposed to have learnt from past mistakes and improve?

Must it move from bad implementation to worse implementation?

Despite all the critics on the net cant they even prove the critic wrong?

Must they continue to subject us to ridicule as we have been singing the praise of Okonjo-Iweala YouWin and some people are now making jest of us that YouWin fund has been donated for campaign, that we should be expecting different kinds of deception, then finally hiding under the fall in naira and crude oil get the shocker of our life after, waist of our time, money and energy.

HOW I WISH ONKONJO-IWEALA AND GOODLUCK CAN ANSWER ALL ABOVE QUESTIONS...
We can only keep hoping against hope so as to remain sane. So many questions without any reasonable answer. I tell you man this anxiety is killing me.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2015
guys all is well . At this junction please lets try to take her minds off the first tranche and concentrate on something else . This is very difficult cos even my self i keep checking this trend to see if at least one person has been paid.

PDP rally is happening in Lagos today, resources and time is being pumped into this election and its obvious attention is off YOUWIN for now.

Do not forget the Fed govt non-liability clause we signed . I pray this does not take a different turn but please lets start trying to concentrate on something else cos this tension is very hazardous to health. Trust me we all have endured , waited and given all our best, we deserve our alerts

We wont be heart broken In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2015
I just got off d fone wit d head of operations Zenith Bank Bauchi branch, and he told me there's no signal yet abt disbursment. Has anyone wit Zenith bank account been in touch with any of their officials? If YOUWIN! 3 is like this, I wonder how YOUWIN 4 will be if oil prices continue 2 remain low.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
sunylee1:

CORRECTION: Below are the correct numbers of YouWin Secretariat:

In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795. (08095941711, 09094039795). If u want them to pick your call. You will call them during working hours. i.e Mon - Fri between 8am and 4pm

The best thing is for us to start calling those punks at the Secretariat again to know which other story or excuse they have this time around. SMH
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Slowchuks:

The best thing is for us to start calling those punks at the Secretariat again to know which other story or excuse they have this time around. SMH

The first number is being diverted and the second number is switched off. Someone may want to say they have not resumed to office but before you say that, remember I called the numbers exactly 10:24am today. Abi offices never open? Shey na like this we go dey dey
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Beedee777: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Slowchuks:

Oga, a statement like this is totally unwarranted. We are all waiting/expectant/anxious/praying against further delays but please let's do it with some decorum, na.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Mohammed83:
I just got off d fone wit d head of operations Zenith Bank Bauchi branch, and he told me there's no signal yet abt disbursment. Has anyone wit Zenith bank account been in touch with any of their officials? If YOUWIN! 3 is like this, I wonder how YOUWIN 4 will be if oil prices continue 2 remain low.
My brother na waa oh. We are all in a frenzy!
We especially the existing businesses have made alot of sacrifices in partaking in this business plan competition with regards to time.
I believe that funds have since before youwin1 been set aside for youwin 1,2 and 3.
I believe in technocrats like NOI and Dr Supo Olusi. I believe that Dr supo who is the coordinator whose mail we have gotten only once from coordinator@youwin.org.ng and take with all seriousness would not send that mail if he is not sure that the funds are really ready for disbursment.
Offcourse he is not a politician except he recently turned to one which i doubt.
We all believe that this program is not a political one but since we are all hoping, i hope some politicians dont key into the current delay to convince youths that the nation is broke as they have purported.
We the youths of this country have for once in our lifetime and of our parents' been given hope by GEJ's administration and would wish that our hope is not dashed!
I also hope that the already dampened enthusiasm of some of us be rekindled by speedy release of this first tranche.
We can help save the economy of our beloved nation and its coorporate existance, hence issues partaining to us should not be treated with kids' gloves.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
How many of us fasted and prayed for the release of 1st tranche.Lets embark on continous fasting and praying on the fulfilment of YouWin pledge from now. Fellow Awardees Pray Until Something happens. PUSH because Without God all things are permissible. Never undermine prayers.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2015
strigger:

My brother na waa oh. We are all in a frenzy!
We especially the existing businesses have made alot of sacrifices in partaking in this business plan competition with regards to time.
I believe that funds have since before youwin1 been set aside for youwin 1,2 and 3.
I believe in technocrats like NOI and Dr Supo Olusi. I believe that Dr supo who is the coordinator whose mail we have gotten only once from coordinator@youwin.org.ng and take with all seriousness would not send that mail if he is not sure that the funds are really ready for disbursment.
Offcourse he is not a politician except he recently turned to one which i doubt.
We all believe that this program is not a political one but since we are all hoping, i hope some politicians dont key into the current delay to convince youths that the nation is broke as they have purported.
We the youths of this country have for once in our lifetime and of our parents' been given hope by GEJ's administration and would wish that our hope is not dashed!
I also hope that the already dampened enthusiasm of some of us be rekindled by speedy release of this first tranche.
We can help save the economy of our beloved nation and its coorporate existance, hence issues partaining to us should not be treated with kids' gloves.

pls lets be selective with our choice of words,youwin awardees are all responsible people and we all know the crediblity of youwin programme is undiluted,so lets wait patiently, the fund will surely come, its like some elements here are not youwin awardees and are just here to insult our able officials and programme, pls if you are one of such kindly leave this trend . we know our members and their choice of comment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Slowchuks:

@slowchuks, i wish am seun i will bar you from ever commenting on this platform ,you lack courtsy and i am so certain you are not an awardee, may God forgive you for calling people older than you punks, you better tender your apology now or i will report you to seun to bar you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
jvics:

pls lets be selective with our choice of words,youwin awardees are all responsible people and we all know the crediblity of youwin programme is undiluted,so lets wait patiently, the fund will surely come, its like some elements here are not youwin awardees and are just here to insult our able officials and programme, pls if you are one of such kindly leave this trend . we know our members and their choice of comment.

That's right...also let's not be in a haste to discredit the programme. As regards the disbursement, on the email the word was expect it "FROM 7th Jan" not ON 7th Jan. There is a difference btw the word 'ON and FROM'. So keep up the positive vibe because in matter of hours or few days... You should be smiling to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
millionaires' dey vex........
u are surely going to get every dime of ur money, but u knw money things needs protocols. a beg u pple shld cool down. it is has been so with all previous awardees. so do not think its a peculiar issue. I trust the program they will definitely pay before elections.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
jvics:

I guess u are new to this thread else you should not quote me except it u mean i am the one insulting officials and programme; or that i am not an awardee.
Anyway there is nothing insulting in my write up save u want to cause a row which we discourage in this thread. I have forgiven you cos we are all brothers here and i can direct you incase you dont know how to comment here ok?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
toastmagazinenigeria:

That's right...also let's not be in a haste to discredit the programme. As regards the disbursement, on the email the word was expect it "FROM 7th Jan" not ON 7th Jan. There is a difference btw the word 'ON and FROM'. So keep up the positive vibe because in matter of hours or few days... You should be smiling to the bank.
You are surely right on the phrase in the that letter and thats why i said he is sure before writing us for the first time but i wasnt elaborate.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Slowchuks:

Brother we dont bite the hand that feeds us except u are an agent of distabilisation which i believe u are not.
I have seen your comments before but cant remember any to be abusive. Please dont let anger to lead you to do wrong. You are not alone in this; we are 1500 in number.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=strigger post=29601184]
I guess u are new to this thread else you should not quote me except it u mean i am the one insulting officials and programme; or that i am not an awardee.
Anyway there is nothing insulting in my write up save u want to cause a row which we discourage in this thread. I have forgiven you cos we are all brothers here and i can direct you incase you dont know how to comment here ok? [/quote
sorry broda i was jst trying to express my disappointment at some comment
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=jvics post=29601604][/quote]
I really see that you are struggling to comment. It happened to me before. If you want to make fresh comment on this threa, just click on reply on any body's submission then write on th template but if you want to respond to a person's submissions, just click on quote then type before or after the word "quote" in parenthesis . But no dey para too much lol. It shall be past tense too like when we waited for the list of 1500 provisional awardees to be released. You can also modify your post by clicking on modify on your submitted post if you find error or you are not satisfied with you comment. Etc
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
strigger:

I really see that you are struggling to comment. It happened to me before. If you want to make fresh comment on this threa, just click on reply on any body's submission then write on th template but if you want to respond to a person's submissions, just click on quote then type before or after the word "quote" in parenthesis . But no dey para too much lol. It shall be past tense too like when we waited for the list of 1500 provisional awardees to be released. You can also modify your post by clicking on modify on your submitted post if you find error or you are not satisfied with you comment. Etc
thanks broda, we learn everyday, i don calm down since
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Humming BANK ALERTZ by Ill-Bliss....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am mike a youwin 1 awardee.
You guys should calm down and concentrate on something else .
During our time alart came when we least expect it,infact 5 months from the date they gave us.
U will surely get the alart,
those of u in abuja that have connection its now to use such to ask what is holding ur trench,during our time we always have about 3 people who always tell us when trenches are too be released .
Again trenches are release each time states and fg meet to share allocation due for the next month.
once u people receive it treat it as ur last alart.
Dont squander ur business capital.
Those of u that love owombe pls this is not the time.
Dont use the money to buy car pls
dont go about shering money to family members and friends.
Hold the money tit,think properly before u spend and it should be on your business .
For those of u in poultry pls be careful if u dont have the experience be warned now that poultry business is 50:50 especially egg production. U might use little of ur fund to experiment how it goes for the first year before taking action...most youwin1 lost their fund into this,
if you doubt me go to facebook and type youwin awardees group and observe the pains and prayer for another trench or loan.
You people should not let ur monitor to push u to spend anyhow,always use wisdom
most awarde spent tripple because of rush.
I know one that is into bakery who rented an old bakery for a million naira because money de flow nah. Befor he must have received his third trend to enable to buy mechines and comence production that year has already gone....one million naira gone like that.
Wishing you all a happy new year and alartees

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
mikeoh:
Am mike a youwin 1 awardee.
You guys should calm down and concentrate on something else .
During our time alart came when we least expect it,infact 5 months from the date they gave us.
U will surely get the alart,
those of u in abuja that have connection its now to use such to ask what is holding ur trench,during our time we always have about 3 people who always tell us when trenches are too be released .
Again trenches are release each time states and fg meet to share allocation due for the next month.
once u people receive it treat it as ur last alart.
Dont squander ur business capital.
Those of u that love owombe pls this is not the time.
Dont use the money to buy car pls
dont go about shering money to family members and friends.
Hold the money tit,think properly before u spend and it should be on your business .
For those of u in poultry pls be careful if u dont have the experience be warned now that poultry business is 50:50 especially egg production. U might use little of ur fund to experiment how it goes for the first year before taking action...most youwin1 lost their fund into this,
if you doubt me go to facebook and type youwin awardees group and observe the pains and prayer for another trench or loan.
You people should not let ur monitor to push u to spend anyhow,always use wisdom
most awarde spent tripple because of rush.
I know one that is into bakery who rented an old bakery for a million naira because money de flow nah. Befor he must have received his third trend to enable to buy mechines and comence production that year has already gone....one million naira gone like that.
Wishing you all a happy new year and alartees

Ok we should continue to wait until May? June or probably September? Its like you don't understand our frustrations. Just imagine when Dr. Okonjo said we should be expecting our first tranche soon and its now almost 2months. YouWiN said as from 7th, yet nothing has happened up till now.

What's delaying the payment? If you ask me, its simply nothing! Or is the money trekking from Abuja to our different accounts? YouWiN should tell us they won't pay so that we can stop wasting our precious time. So many of us have turned down precious offers because of this endless expectations. #DustsShirt
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
xdream:

Ok we should continue to wait until May? June or probably September? Its like you don't understand our frustrations. Just imagine when Dr. Okonjo said we should be expecting our first tranche soon and its now almost 2months. YouWiN said as from 7th, yet nothing has happened up till now.

What's delaying the payment? If you ask me, its simply nothing! Or is the money trekking from Abuja to our different accounts? YouWiN should tell us they won't pay so that we can stop wasting our precious time. So many of us have turned down precious offers because of this endless expectations. #DustsShirt
just an advice.u dont need to be frustrated all u need is prayer and i tell u it will come when u least expect.
Dont be in a hurry to spend when it finally comes cos from your response u sound being impatient
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
mikeoh:

just an advice.u dont need to be frustrated all u need is prayer and i tell u it will come when u least expect.
Dont be in a hurry to spend when it finally comes cos from your response u sound being impatient

I don't see @xdream: as been in a hurry. The issue is that the undue delay backed up with lack of certainty is terrible and its telling hard on most awardees.

I will appeal to the house that we should carefully choose our words while reacting to other people's post to avoid transfer of aggression. So many awardees have suffered untold heavy casualties from the present situation. To fail to plan is to plan to fail. With the trend of event, I really don't know how we can plan. Because planing has to be time bound. So many of us have planned, re-planned, re-planned and re-planned etc. What are we to do next?

House don hot now ooo. I beg una do am jeje make fire no catch.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
mikeoh:

Hello Mike. I love your advice about not being in a hurry to spend the money. However my question is this: will subsequent tranches not be delayed if one is being too careful about spending, which may prolong the results required to be qualified for the next tranch?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Slowchuks: that ask us to start calling YouWin secretariat is right only that he used wrong word which I know is from annoyance.
I support calling them. I have been calling them since morning they have switched off all their lines.
something may be up their sleeve...

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.