Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389167 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Congrats guyz, my alert came through. Thanks Nigeria. Now alerts are rolling in, we are to blame if we don't make use of this opportunity.

I wish u all the best. Please let's all share success stories as I wish u all the best.

Contact me: TAJIZ Block Industry!!!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please i observed that total balance after the credit says 6,000,000 while available balance is 2,000,000 as per diamond bank

my actual tranche 1 payment is 2M

Is this the same for other banks ?

A fellow awardee also with diamond bank says tranche 2 payment has also been made to the bank but we cant access it for now. I doubt that position though but why is total balance in our account 6M ? if thats the case then total bal should be 7m as 2nd tranche for us is 5m

Anyone with an answer ?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Access Bank make una know carry last ooo push d alert buttons fast for the South East awardees. We use God dey beg una oooooo

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
UBA has danced to the tune....

W W dot alert daz all

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
TAJIBADE:
Congrats guyz, my alert came through. Thanks Nigeria. Now alerts are rolling in, we are to blame if we don't make use of this opportunity.

I wish u all the best. Please let's all share success stories as I wish u all the best.

pls my broda wat bank is urs n regieon
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by beeems: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thank you. That is encouraging

xdream:

I am a new business winner and I won beautifully! You need experience or better start doing your feasibility study now!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abeg o my brodas wu don ear frm ZENNITH BANK
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by beeems: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please if you don't mind sharing, what business and what state is it located?

xdream:

I am a new business winner and I won beautifully! You need experience or better start doing your feasibility study now!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
TAJIBADE:

Congrat CEO

Am also into block moulding

Please share your bbm pin or whatsapp number
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
congrat to all awardee. pls is there anyone that won in restaurant and food sector.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
awezu:
Please i observed that total balance after the credit says 6,000,000 while available balance is 2,000,000 as per diamond bank

my actual tranche 1 payment is 2M

Is this the same for other banks ?

A fellow awardee also with diamond bank says tranche 2 payment has also been made to the bank but we cant access it for now. I doubt that position though but why is total balance in our account 6M ? if thats the case then total bal should be 7m as 2nd tranche for us is 5m

Anyone with an answer ?

Mine...

CREDIT ALERT: 1,800,000.00

AVAILABLE BALANCE: 5,400,000.00

Diamond Bank
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Congrats guys. Wish you the very best in your businesses.

Should you need online promotions of your businesses, you can get in touch for the latest traffic techniques; things I learnt from the 2014 Traffic Millionaires Summit, London.

08063306838, 08073639975.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
beeems:
Thank you. That is encouraging

I wish you a successful competition bro
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
beeems:
Please if you don't mind sharing, what business and what state is it located?

Concrete blocks

Lekki, Lagos
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Has the North east been forgotten?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
belovedaja:
congrat to all awardee. pls is there anyone that won in restaurant and food sector.
Thought you disqualify people?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Purity1st:

pls my broda wat bank is urs n regieon

Diamond-southwest
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
belovedaja:

I did
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
xdream:

Congrat CEO

Am also into block moulding

Please share your bbm pin or whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
4tunebest:

I did
which state.
pls i would need your hep in answering the second stage question. if posible giv me your contact.
thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Access bank is the most useless bank i have ever set my eyes on.After 2months of account opening.They are telling us that our CAC search result has not come.When others are talking of alert,we are talking of account opening documents.God save us.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
strigger:

Thought you disqualify people?
lol. just a kind of caution to ensure they dont lose out.
you wil agree with me that it is ideal to post you detail on a forum like this.
all the same congrat. wishing u the best in your business
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
How do I get voters card asap!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
TAJIBADE:

Congrats: add

Request sent
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
belovedaja:

lol. just a kind of caution to ensure they dont lose out.
you wil agree with me that it is ideal to post you detail on a forum like this.
all the same congrat. wishing u the best in your business
You think we confirmed awardees are 'mumus'?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
we are all happy now, i told you it will come, youwin is the most credible programme in the country, i knew they would not fail, am happy for all of us,now down to business, lets start working
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmbs:
Access bank is the most useless bank i have ever set my eyes on.After 2months of account opening.They are telling us that our CAC search result has not come.When others are talking of alert,we are talking of account opening documents.God save us.

I just spoke with a lady on this issue and I want 2 share what we discussed. Which I believe will help those of u in Access Bank.

Gather on Monday and storm the bank to demand why all others banks finalized account opening and disbursement of YouWin first tranche and Access bank is last.

If they blame their lack of competence on CAC go to CAC to confirm if CAC pass the blame on CAC Head quatres Abuja, call CAC Abuja.

Then call Access Bank Head Office and express you issue to them. I assure you that the issue will be handled and resolved in the shortest possible time.

Wish you all Goodluck.

Waow I forgot the YouWiN! survey.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just concluded my survey now. The link is still active.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well I wanted to update the house this morning of the move I made yesterday Thursday 8th January. But before I could login to my nairaland account I got my much expected alert. The jubilation made my update to be overtaken by events.

However, the battle is not over till we get our third and last tranche. Hence, there is a need to update the house. I sent the following message to Okonjo-Iweala and copied YouWin coordinator and admin

.........................................................................................................
On Jan 8, 2015 10:55 PM, "Bamisaye" <bamistol@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ma, we will always thank God for your life. But we need your intervention in YouWiN3 first tranche release.

Up till now we have Not been given our first tranche. There was a mail we got that by Wednesday 7th January, 2015 we should start expecting the first tranche, Ma this Thursday 9th January 2015 no message and our first tranche have not been given to us.

Please ma, help us use your good office to speed up the release of YouWiN! 3 first tranche. We have waited for so long and we are hopeful that your intervention will help us.

On the forum we connected with other YouWin 3 awardee to see if any got the first tranche. Till now nobody got the first tranche. Please help us ma.

Thank you ma.
...........................................................................................

Then I got the following response:

Re: STILL EXPECTING YOUWIN 3 FIRST TRANCHE
Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:33 PM

To: "Bamis" <bamistol@yahoo.com>
Cc: admin@youwin.org.ng,interactwithnoi@gmail.com

Pls note that payments have commenced in batches. Pls check your bank accounts.
................................................................................................................

YouWin has a listening ear. God bless Nigeria. God bless YouWiN! God bless Okonjo-Iweala. God bless GEJ. More of this type of programme as we say "Carry Go till 2019" to GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 1:17am On Jan 10, 2015
belovedaja:
I won for Food & Restaurant. (Palm Oil Processing.
South-East but Access Bank never Push alert enter
oo.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 10, 2015
4tunebest:

Hello Mike. I love your advice about not being in a hurry to spend the money. However my question is this: will subsequent tranches not be delayed if one is being too careful about spending, which may prolong the results required to be qualified for the next tranch?
it has started to drop youwin kept to their word.
Now it has drop spend wisely on ur business and try to meet the milestone as in renting an office space,getting a land.present this receipt to your monitors and let him approve ur 2nd trench.
Those who got approved first will likely get their second trench few months from now,if ur monitor fails to approve u then you will have to wait for him to be sent again by youwin to see if u have reach your milestone...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 5:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Adulphus:

I won for Food & Restaurant. (Palm Oil Processing.
South-East but Access Bank never Push alert enter
oo.
new or existing business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.