Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! (1739 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
helo, my fry-end has a man, but I thynk dat he is usin her just for secx, hair is the stori: mmy frien n I was rollin out at night, when sudenly her man called her and said that she hav 2 pass at his flat rite now, we were goin to have diner she & I so she said dat she'll pass later on. he insisted and treatened her 2 come rite naw, he even cursed her!!! I told her 2 not 2 go but she is is weak-minded and she still ended up goin 2 the guy

the day after, she tells me that she didn't want 2 have intercourse with him becose she was at her special thyme of the month and she went 2 bed directly afta she reached, she was already sleepin wen he wok her up to have secx in the middle of the nite!! the next day, he just sent her home early in the morning, pretendin he wanted to clean the house, he ws not even working this day ther.

please help mi make mi frien undastan that diss man is no good 4 her, they doesn't see each oda often but when they do its just a one night biz... I fill 4 her, I don't like 2 see her saw-fur...
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by fredopayee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
She's just a leaner. Mumu is better than her... Her mumu pass carry over. Tell her I said, she's in modern slavery.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by fredopayee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
But please, try to re-edit your words. All these social network abbreviations are killing...
Real_Hot_Girl: helo, my fry-end has a man, but I thynk dat he is usin her just for secx, hair is the stori: mmy frien n I was rollin out at night, when sudenly her man called her and said that she hav 2 pass at his flat rite now, we were goin to have diner she & I so she said dat she'll pass later on. he insisted and treatened her 2 come rite naw, he even cursed her!!! I told her 2 not 2 go but she is is weak-minded and she still ended up goin 2 the guy

the day after, she tells me that she didn't want 2 have intercourse with him becose she was at her special thyme of the month and she went 2 bed directly afta she reached, she was already sleepin wen he wok her up to have secx in the middle of the nite!! the next day, he just sent her home early in the morning, pretendin he wanted to clean the house, he ws not even working this day ther.

please help mi make mi frien undastan that diss man is no good 4 her, they doesn't see each oda often but when they do its just a one night biz... I fill 4 her, I don't like 2 see her saw-fur...
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Amya(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Your writing doesn't even make sense!
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Provie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
@OP I tink u ar d one in dire problem - comunication problem. And u really need help. Like seriously;I mean no insult plz.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Sanboy25: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let her be, she'll grasp her situation once the man will be bored of her and will 'throw' her.... Hopefully she'll understand at that time and learn her lesson for future relationships. wink
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
fredopayee: She's just a leaner. Mumu is better than her... Her mumu pass carry over. Tell her I said, she's in modern slavery.
tx
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Provie: @OP I tink u ar d one in dire problem - comunication problem. And u really need help. Like seriously;I mean no insult plz.
fredopayee: But please, try to re-edit your words. All these social network abbreviations are killing...
Amya: Your writing doesn't even make sense!
fredopayee: But please, try to re-edit your words. All these social network abbreviations are killing...
I sufer of severe dyxlexie, please read mi signature
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Let her be, she'll grasp her situation once the man will be bored of her and will 'throw' her.... Hopefully she'll understand at that time and learn her lesson for future relationships. wink
k but wat can i tel her NOW?
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Fkforyou(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please whats the meaning of dyslexia...? No offense..am just curious...tanx,by the way I think ur friend need to face reality and stop acting like a jss2 girl who doesn't know her left from right.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
i will help u, but i am busy.
Cld u kindly stay on?
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by alienware(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Your english is terrible.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Omobarca: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Isn't this †he derailers thread lady with dyslexia? Well, your friend has to leave †he bully. Isn't it self-explanatory?
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by 2goodbobo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
What is this one saying?
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by switdil(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
@op, u n ur frend henh?? Na real wa for una. U no sabi write n ur frend no sabi brain. Mak una wise up jarehM
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Sureboy411: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Dyslexia is a learning disorder that makes it
difficult for a child to read, write and spell.

And according to research, its a brain disorder and genetic basis I.e hereditary

Back to topic
@op let your friend learn her lesson
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by henrimoto(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2013
switdil: @op, u n ur frend henh?? Na real wa for una. U no sabi write n ur frend no sabi brain. Mak una wise up jarehM
hahahahahaha....eeewoo! op and her 'children' friend don se kasala 4 nairaland... iron sharpeneth iron.. woman fine no mean say e get sense. mumu de make woman with purpose stupid! lolz
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by henrimoto(m): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
k but wat can i tel her NOW?
what ve u been telling her b4....?
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
henrimoto: what ve u been telling her b4....?
Tryin 2 make her undastan dat the man is usin ha, i told other friends 2 talk 2 her also but she wont undastan...
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Roseey0(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
pray for her,leave her to learn from experience. You have done enough talking,you may become the enemy very soon if you dont stop talking.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by Humblesam(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
@op, u no get boyfrnd? Wetin come concern u inside person matta huh? Small tym nw, ur so called frnd go talk say u want snatch her husband 4rm her.... U neva learn sha,continue....
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Exactly! I could hardly comprehend some of her abbreviations.
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Roseey0: pray for her,leave her to learn from experience. You have done enough talking,you may become the enemy very soon if you dont stop talking.
yea I was tinkin lik dat 2
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Humblesam: @op, u no get boyfrnd? Wetin come concern u inside person matta huh? Small tym nw, ur so called frnd go talk say u want snatch her husband 4rm her.... U neva learn sha,continue....
its mi frien i coulnt let her sufer lik dat
Re: My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! by RealHotGirl(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Exactly! I could hardly comprehend some of her abbreviations.
i sufer of dislexia

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! / Women Are Too Difficult To Understand / Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.