Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant (21300 Views)

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt / APGA Is Dead – Sen Okonkwo / APGA Is Dead, Says Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by londonrivals: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo on Sunday described his suspension by the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) as “irrelevant’’.
Okorocha, in a statement by his Media Assistant, Mr Chinedu Offor, in Owerri, however, urged the people of the state to remain calm and be law-abiding.

“The governor is currently in the U.S. for a town hall meeting, organised by Imo indigenes at Atlanta, Georgia,” the statement said.
Okorocha’s suspension may not be unconnected to his active involvement in the merger talks, which eventually led to the formation of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The National Executive Council of APGA in Abuja on Saturday accused Okorocha of anti-party activities for associating with the APC.

In a communiqué read at the end of the NEC’s meeting by Alhaji Tayo Sowunmi, APGA’s National Vice Chairman (South-West), the party also announced the dissolution of the State Executive Committee of APGA in Imo
In the communiqué, the NEC unanimously resolved to suspend Okorocha from the party for anti-party activities, which were contrary to the provisions of the APGA constitution.
“The NEC also unanimously resolved to dissolve the Imo Executive Committee of APGA with immediate effect.

“A 21-member caretaker committee shall be appointed to run the affairs of the party in Imo pending the conduct of the state congress,” the NEC said in the communiqué.

www.metronaija.com/my-suspension-by-apga-is-irrelevant-says-okorocha/

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by njideoby(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
I no blame him, he has achieved his goal of becoming a governor through APGA,so he can now afford to say anything he like.

22 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
njideoby: I no blame him, he has achieved his goal of becoming a governor through APGA,so he can now afford to say anything he like.
take this as a P.O.C dunderhead, He didn't become a govnr tru one fuckin party, he became govnr due to his reputation!

Go figure with ur brain on! Ok?

33 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by greatgilbert: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
baynix: Pls Tell 'em Muh'fuc.kerzz They Aint Sh!tt!! Just Keep Doin Ya Thang Okoro!!

Is it this governor who builds structures fit ONLY for cattle rearing and calls them primary schools
I hope someone in Atlanta will be kind enough to show him a primary school in Atlanta.

I know he saw what hospital looks like because he was there when he had ordinary headache.

This is 2013! Please, I know the man did NOT go to school, please kindly build REAL SCHOOLS!
Afterall, it's NOT a gift because the money belongs to the people of Imo STATE

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rochas continua........haters go hug transformer

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by jbaur24: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: take this as a P.O.C dunderhead, He didn't become a govnr tru one fuckin party, he became govnr due to his reputation!

Shut is already! Okorocha became gov due to Obi backing and Ikemba factor. Why didn't okorocha win all these years he has been jumping from PDP-ANPP-AA-PDP-ANPP before Obi considered to give him APGA ticket and support him.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by njideoby(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: take this as a P.O.C dunderhead, He didn't become a govnr tru one fuckin party, he became govnr due to his reputation!

This goes to show how shallow minded you are. When he was contesting why didn't he do so under parties like CNC,Labour or others without portfolios in the state, then the result of his so called popularity would have been tested.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by sEyi6: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
jbaur24:

Shut is already! Okorocha became gov due to Obi backing and Ikemba factor. Why didn't okorocha win all these years he has been jumping from PDP-ANPP-AA-PDP-ANPP before Obi considered to give him APGA ticket and support him.

does that sound sane to you?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Provie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013

None of the political parties dat contested elections in 2011 is called OKOROCHA'S REPUTATION.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by jbaur24: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
$£yi:

does that sound sane to you?

Okorocha was seen all over Anambra in 2010/2011. He was virtually living in Awka where he was begging Obi to give him ticket. If not for Ikemba sympathy vote and Obi/Ume support okorocha wouldn't get anywhere. If okorocha was that marketable why is it that he didn't win a common councillor all the while he was junketing from one party to another? He formed AA, the party didn't last two months.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by njideoby(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Provie:

None of the political parties dat contested elections in 2011 is called OKOROCHA'S REPUTATION.
Tell him.
Don't mind him. Reputation ko,Reputation ni!
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by mrking3(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rochas has been brainwashed by APC members!! Lols! They might have promised to give him †ђξ VP slot!! This guy is so dumb! I was wrong to have believed he's †ђξ only electable and marketable candidate!! Never knew I was wrong!!! He has met his political waterloo!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Okorocha became a governor on the platform of a party. There is no provision for independent candidacy in our constitution and it is a party's logo that apppears in on the ballot papers.
Okorocha won in 2011 because of;
1. Ojukwu, Obi and Umeh factor.
2. Martin Agbaso factor.
3. APGA is seen as an Igbo party.
4. Imo people were tired of Ohakim and his antics.
Now, Rochas has squandered these factors on the altar of greed and will find it hard, if not impossible, to win an election again.

18 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by sEyi6: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
jbaur24:

Okorocha was seen all over Anambra in 2010/2011. He was virtually living in Awka where he was begging Obi to give him ticket. If not for Ikemba sympathy vote and Obi/Ume support okorocha wouldn't get anywhere. If okorocha was that marketable why is it that he didn't win a common councillor all the while he was junketing from one party to another? He formed AA, the party didn't last two months.

Okay
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
cry
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
njideoby: I no blame him, he has achieved his goal of becoming a governor through APGA,so he can now afford to say anything he like.

why cant you all gang together and impeach him

abi una dey fear

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by realone2012: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
APGA the new PDP shocked
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2013

so he contested under his reputation abi? If u are a muslem then its obvious that u have eaten ur brain durin the ramadan festival,but if u are a chritain,then no doubt u ate ur brain along with today's sunday rice.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Mayany(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gov Rochas Pride always come b4 a Fall...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by yetunsbay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
greatgilbert:

Is it this governor who builds structures fit ONLY for cattle rearing and calls them primary schools
I hope someone in Atlanta will be kind enough to show him a primary school in Atlanta.

I know he saw what hospital looks like because he was there when he had ordinary headache.

This is 2013! Please, I know the man did NOT go to school, please kindly build REAL SCHOOLS!
Afterall, it's NOT a gift because the money belongs to the people of Imo STATE
nothin u cn do for beings xpc nigerians will neva b contempted with it.ok naw if he embezzle d money waiting u go do o...be appreciative

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nemerem44(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
I still don't know why u guys keep attacking this Okorocha guy. I've asked my parents who stay in Owerri how he is performing and everybody keeps saying wonders. Mind u, I grew up in Owerri myself but don't stay there any longer. Also, I don't want to believe that the people speaking ill of My Governor on this forum are political goons from PDP whom under their (PDP) administration, Imo State was in a state of Despair. At least I witnessed that myself. U guys should get something meaningful to do as a means of livelihood and stop waiting for money meant for the development of the state to be shared among a few disgruntled irressponsible elements that I view their comments on this forum whenever the Name Rochas Okorocha comes up. One Love

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2013

And what is his reputation ? Tell me one thing Rochas has achieve in the private sector before he became governor. And don't tell me he is generous.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by ogbo17: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
And who says he will not leave APC if their conditions are not favourable to him.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Demdem(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
I agree with him. Only the foolish will take a dying party like APGA serious.
APGA itself is on the path of being completely swallowed by the killer party. Rochas wants no such thing.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by anthoniosp(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
ehm ehm!!! weder u no sopoz comot abi u comot all i knw dat der is a comot!!! hu gives a phuk any way??

before i forget grin first page tinz
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by yetunsbay(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

And what is his reputation ? Tell me one thing Rochas has achieve in the private sector before he became governor. And don't tell me he is generous.
if generousity is ur worry atleast hin own pass urz

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Meringe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na Rochas we know ooooo
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Hey don't even go there. He has built schools and roads wayback before yaradua became president

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by gramci: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Haba Rocha's should acknowledge defeat, he's not joining APC with APGA, so his political capital is being decimated. Just like amaechi, they are of no political value to the merger cheesy.

na turn by turn them go fall as usual, very predictable undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.