Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (45608 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
i believe you said that because she's not your sister.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by onila(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
at first I hated the fact she had se,x in the house

but thats the point of the show, to have sex and hook up with the participants
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
For those who are afraid of ...

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by St8g: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
All you guys saying she represented herself and big brother said so, do you remember a certain black man who killed a soldier in UK? was he born in Nigerian? No, but there were quick to tag him Nigerian, Lets take John Mikel Obi as an example, if you listen to football commentary they refer to him as a Nigerian and a Chelsea player even as he does what he does for his own benefit and interest. lot and lots of people have *** daily yet you don't know and you don't see and so nobody gets mad. No Nigerian representative or any one born Nigerian representing "him or herself" have ever done such a thing on his or her home-country, LG, State or national TV (All these because of the saying charity begins at home), so why do it on cable TV where it can be watched by every one in this era when sharing files on social networks is rampant, why disgrace Nigerians when even Kareen Igho who could almost expose her internal organs did not do it, WHY DO IT WITH A SOUTH AFRICAN who is not anywhere close to a handsome guy like Uti perhaps, why be the first Nigerian to do it when you bear a name our brothers whom are Igbos have already given a bad name to, why not thinks in a line like "Some Nigerians have won the show without doing it" or "If I behave, I get votes from my ever supporting countrymen"

If you all know the kind of animosity these south africans (country name deliberately written in small letters) show us then you will go haywire with anger and insult.
and for all of you saying things like the Americans or Europeans do it and openly, I hope you remember a certain case or allegation in which an American President was accused of having an affair, if all things like that was normal and part of their culture why frown at it and make it such an issue, I wish you guys know how much they try to bury stuff like that.

Now I just think all these were arranged so this could happen and south african can do this sh*t and get back at Nigerians for "Robbing them of every other season a Nigerian won"

I will stop toking now and just remain angry knowing that just like Charles Novia Said they the south africans ****** Nigerians...

I HATE THE SHOW SHA,

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Soloter(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
I suppose you are insane. sane beings will surely frown at what that wayward girl did. we know she's sold her soul to the devil but tradition, custom, etc demands that that act should be done by human beings in secret, not to be open.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am new here, yall should welcm mecheesy. Anyway as for Osu, she belives she is representing herself there and nobody else and if she thinks shes doing it right, then no problem but on a more serious note what is bad is bad!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Soloter: I suppose you are insane. sane beings will surely frown at what that wayward girl did. we know she's sold her soul to the devil but tradition, custom, etc demands that that act should be done by human beings in secret, not to be open.

[size=28pt]So, you were there when she sold her soul to the devil?
You are here condemning her in open, but do you know if she has repented in secret?
Now I know who is really insane here? YOU!

Most of our secret sins are worse than the sins others commit in the open.[/size]
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
joeey6: . How can we be worst wen we don't have s*x and every body watchin?? Dumb u
God is watching you if you don't know dumb ass
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Dee60: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Our leaders in the country are doing the same thing, playing the 'LovePeddler' before the whole wide world. Loan from China yesterday, and another loan from Saudi today! We can even stoop so low to be begging for $450million loan? Do you blame the BBA lady? Dysfunctional behavior of our youths reflecting the dysfunctional leadership we have in the land!

A politician walks in like a Fakrouk, behind the doors to steal billions and then goes openly to buy mansions, thinking no one is seeing! That is the same way the BBA lady goes into a bath, doing the shameful thing, and I am sure in her mind nobody sees. Unknown to her, the world has seen and will continue to see that for a long time. Even if she wins a million dollars, she has succeeded in grossly decimating the value of Nigerian young ladies. Every lady you see wearing leggings or spaghetti now reminds you of the BBA girl! Sad!

Nigeria today has made itself the laughing stock of the nations, begging for small things everywhere, and ready to spread the legs like the BBA lady, just to satisfy their unquenchable thirst for more and more millions.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Urine:

Beautiful nonsense.
like i care dumb ass
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Soloter: I suppose you are insane. sane beings will surely frown at what that wayward girl did. we know she's sold her soul to the devil but tradition, custom, etc demands that that act should be done by human beings in secret, not to be open.
i think you're the one insane stupid..... You talk about tradition the one you keep or don't keep.... When you go into the room to have sex do you remember tradition... Get a life dumb as s
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by babakaka(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Elusive9: How does this get me a handsome dude to marry? I choptas not undecided undecided
am here baby.you can marry me no time coz I choptas not..
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
BEV isn't representing herself!!! Please we need to get that straight. She entered that house with "Nigeria" written next to her name.
I remember kelvin waving our flag when he won the BBA years ago, so please, inasmuch as she keeps the money and all the glitz if she wins, she isn't so free to go "gaga" all in the name of "rights"
Have you paused to ask yourself, for instance, why usain bolt (appologies) won't remove his shorts and wave his manhood in the faces of spectators after winning a hard fought race? he has the right to do so, innit?
My dear, when you are in the public eye, you keep your dirty linens out of sight, when you get home away from all the public glare...go crazy! Nobody send you, but if its in our face, plus you are (even if) "indirectly" repping nation, state, organisation, club, group etc, BEHAVE!!!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by swtme(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Abeg,a beg,abeg make una go sit down wetin she do when Ol of una wan chop her raw, if given that opportunity 2 b in d bba house most of u guys wud sleep wit more than one person,ow many of u can sincerely stay 4 a week without having sex(I guess few)n she stayed 4 2 months that is 8 wks pls give her a break.Nobody holy pass abeg even our gud lord wud not condemn her d way u guys are doing,most of u guys av done worse shit una no dey c una own o na another person own una go dey talk bout,she is our own let's stop ol this. One love my ppl
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by cj1080(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
And he be like.

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Magicdon(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
ebirimonyinye: U guys shuld not forget that beverly is an adult nd then she has the right to do what ever she likes. Derele did nt tell her to misbehave on international tv when he sent her dere abi did he? u guys...... So pls allow d dude breath.
Let's face other important issues on nL nd stop d critics. It's nt gud
Denrele that looks like a gay n behaves effeminish (like a woman)!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by SailorXY: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who are these guys
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Magicdon(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
miccodb: abeg the guy wey shyne congo no dey equally liable? why una dey castigate beverly n by d way na Denrele dey select peepo wey dey go bba for naija? nawa o but i been see over 72,000 youths dey go for audition naa. E n o good o. u just allow 72,000 jobless peepo waste transport money when peepo wey go go dey haus dey smoke gbanna. #Goddey
das 9ja for you IM tins, i guess he Denrele even shine her congo wella n she will still give him money as a price she will pay for stardom n fame. Whereas ppl waste dia time n money goin for audition!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by touchmeder: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Immorality sells in the world today. Look at the videos our artists churn out. I dont mean to be funny here but have you seen the latest video from Iyanya? That one will definitely be banned grin

Its quite sad, we dont want to think she is representing Nigeria and she is an individual blablabla. Its alright but when she leaves that house which flag would she lift high over her head? People were quick to insult Ofunneka, Karen and late Goldie but this Bev own pass all of them put together. LOL
While i dont encourage what she has done, i wont burst a vein like some Nigerians here. We have more pressing issues to contend with and Bev is not even on the damn list. very few of us will have sex with the world watching but take this opportunity to examine your own life. are you having sex without protection, are you having sex and allowing that boyfriend film you on a mobile device, are you fornicating or committing adultery? Are you sleeping with a married man for money or whatever selfish reason, are you dating two men at a go for the sake of boredom or not to caught out and dry in the future? are you scheming evil on that man/woman at work? are you sleeping with that boy even though you know he is in a steady relationship and you want to take it over yourself? what are you doing in the secret place yourself.

And if you forgot know Big brother is an entertainment show. Its not there for the prim and proper. Thats why Ricco won and not Hazel. so complain all you want, thats what BIG BROTHER SELLS. they dont mind, next audition awon boys and girls go full there finish.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by najoke: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
I have a simple question for the people insulting Denrele, if the the South African was a female and the Nigerian a male, will they still attack Denrele and insult the Nigerian the same way they are now insulting Beverly

.......I DETEST HYPOCRISY

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Policewoman(f): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rubbish. Did she tell Denrele that she was gonna freak out in the BBA house? Or has Denrele turned to a prophet now? Abeg free the guy joo, hypocrites.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Cornel88(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

I am sure if it were your sis that was having live sex on Cable you no go dey open your gutter wey this rubbish you post come out from ...

You are the worst hypocrite of them all

If Beverly return home with $300,000(i.e. N45million, the family will forget all that, after all Mercy Johnson, Omotola Jalade, Reta Dominic etc, have done similar things in their movie role.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cornel88: If Beverly return home with $300,000(i.e. N45million, the family will forget all that, after all Mercy Johnson, Omotola Jalade, Reta Dominic etc, have done similar things in their movie role.

U analogy is far from it

You used the word "if"

Must you throwaway your values and self-respect for just 45million Naira liek having sex on live cable .. what has this world turn into ... NA so hungry dey cath una

what happens if she loses .. ode
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Geezy77(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Agozie48]And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
if only there were more Nigerians as sensible as you are,Nigeria would be a better place...let them keep behaving like they are saints and don't mind their freaking business
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Geezy77(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
please i'm confused ooooo!!!!when did Beverly become the child of the whole nation that her business is part of you haters concern...most of y'all are talking like you wouldnt do worse in her shoes...people better learn to face their problems...like most of you criticizing have not masturbated to the sextape.mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.