Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (45577 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Omobarca: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2013
Still on this girl's matter.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by PrettyGaby(f): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
author=Agozie48]And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian
woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a
man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex
with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life
first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to
remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all
stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is
living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
[/quote]
to answer your question, me
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by PrettyGaby(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
[/quote]
to answer your question, me. am I free to judge now?
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by PrettyGaby(f): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
[/quote]
to answer your questio, me. am I free to condemn her now?
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by akatonero(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Who cares? I dnt give a damn. That blood sucking DSTV that turns west Africa to money making machine mtcheeeeeew
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Iaz93: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Please, who the fuvk is denrele?? sounds like the name of a place.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nicepoker(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
but she went 2 far. Such an act in public? Wat if she were to be ur sister. How would u ave reacted.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by MurderX: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Hypocrites, what has she done that none of you foxes has not done behind closed cloors. Let him that hath no sin cast the first stone.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by MzChistar(f): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2013
Dear nairalanders, please help me tell the op that we dont care. I dont understand why BBA gets such huge publicity
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by MurderX: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Thats the problem with nigerians, profess religion and all sort publicly whereas our inner lives are full of maggots. Please let the girl be.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by joanana(f): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

smh!!!! Did ur sis had s3x with a guy on National Tv? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I dnt think so. Its a game n she went there not as Beverly Osu alone, shes representing Nigeria. m highly disappointed. At least she for hold on to the konji , how many days remain!!! Damn!!! m so sad n angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by segzicres(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Well she's supposed to entertain yall, she did just that and you guys are not grateful? angry angry bloody ingrates! grin
Okay to be serious, see how desperate she was fpr the D. Smh. She should have self control tho, knowing that she is on TV. She f up unto that one sha, but morally nonoe of us are holy

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by tellwisdom: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Beverage Osu again??....Who manufactured the drink?? sad
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by henryblaze25(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2013
Xena15: undecidedDs Beverly thing don tire me abeg undecided

Xena abeg make e no tire u o, cos nah me go b the next person wey e go pick
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Okontami: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2013
You guys are so useless. Whats the big deal, bunch of hypocrites. We all do all these things this girl is doing so what the hell. why the rant. What do u want Nigerians? Nothing in this world satisfies you. No one can do anything right. She has feelings and she could not hold back, so what the big deal.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Dey are making dere money*if una like dey comment*
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by fernandoc(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

I am sure if it were your sis that was having live sex on Cable you no go dey open your gutter wey this rubbish you post come out from ...

You are the worst hypocrite of them all

All these punks ranting like they were forced to watch the show. Have any her brothers complained to yhu? Y don't yhu sort ur own family issues first?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Elusive9(f): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2013
How does this get me a handsome dude to marry? I choptas not undecided undecided
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by akinmusi(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Easy one on Denrele ooo. The deed is already done. God forgive her (Osu). grin
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by dbride: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2013
Murder_X: Hypocrites, what has she done that none of you foxes has not done behind closed cloors. Let him that hath no sin cast the first stone.

You just said: BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. That is the anger that she did it in the open like dogs do for all to see!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by psalmdave(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2013
pple dy carry beverly osu dy worry their self...wen dem never solve thier own problem

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Jccy(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Look at the guy clearly, durele s a creazy human being,he snt hz type(sister mayb
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Boss13: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Well written. For many south africans killng nigerians because we go to their country to yansh their women. They will be so glad. Actually she killed the Nigerian hype. We got no bragging rights now. But if you ask me I will confirm that she is a prostitute and what do you expect from a prostitute. I hope Angelo uses a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by badmeat(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2013
That's what you get when you allow gays roam free angry
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by IleIfe2(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Chai sister, She is doing our pepu proude! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by orgasticdance: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Kim Kardashian did okay undecided Some big nigerians embraced her when she came. No, we don't remember she had a se--x tape floating around. The west has po-rn,and their actors mostly lead normal fulfilling lives. And the west is light years ahead of africa in every social and economic development index. Meanwhile here, we talk about how we are african and how conservative we are and about how nud.ity or sex on televison is unafrican and all that crap. meanwhile before civilization was exported here many of us were moving around unclad, sure, most of us don't want to remember. This just goes to reinforce the hypocricy and narowmindedness of the typical african undecided

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by IleIfe2(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Why is her last name Osu? Is she an out cast? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.