Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (45584 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by ebirimonyinye(f): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2013
U guys shuld not forget that beverly is an adult nd then she has the right to do what ever she likes. Derele did nt tell her to misbehave on international tv when he sent her dere abi did he? u guys...... So pls allow d dude breath.
Let's face other important issues on nL nd stop d critics. It's nt gud
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by hollandis(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
do you guys even know wat sex is?That girl did not ave sex
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Decryptor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Fine! No probs!
I guess you can also poo in the presence of the world.
Now, the fact that few people like you have no shame doing private things in public does not mean that we all should be like that ok?
Not everbody feels comfortable showing their bodies to every Jide, Bisi, Chioma, Iyke, Abdul, and Fatima.
And btw, she's out there as a Nigerian and wether we like it or not, her behaviour potrays the shows the world how an average Nigerian girl comports herself in public. That automatically makes it our business.
Do you understand now?
It is people like you who when we check their phones and laptops, we will see p.o.r.n. Your type too will rush and go and subscribe for BBA when the show starts to premiere. You guys should cut the slack please! Who is talking about comportment here? We all have our flaws...it is only when others witness it, then it becomes a sin. Haven't you had SƐӾ before? Or will u start claiming virginity too as usual of some hypocrite girls here in NL? If you watch songs where people like Rihanna, Beyonce etc shake their booty or listen to music where the act of SƐӾ is mentioned or seen in whether small or large volumes or even watch the BBA, then you are no different from Beverly! SIMPLE
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Sweetlemon(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Decryptor: It is people like you who when we check their phones and laptops, we will see p.o.r.n. Your type too will rush and go and subscribe for BBA when the show starts to premiere. You guys should cut the slack please! Who is talking about comportment here? We all have our flaws...it is only when others witness it, then it becomes a sin. Haven't you had SƐӾ before? Or will u start claiming virginity too as usual of some hypocrite girls here in NL? If you watch songs where people like Rihanna, Beyonce etc shake their booty or listen to music where the act of SƐӾ is mentioned or seen in whether small or large volumes or even watch the BBA, then you are no different from Beverly! SIMPLE
It's obvious you do not understand my point so no need to argue further with you.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by miccodb(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
abeg the guy wey shyne congo no dey equally liable? why una dey castigate beverly n by d way na Denrele dey select peepo wey dey go bba for naija? nawa o but i been see over 72,000 youths dey go for audition naa. E n o good o. u just allow 72,000 jobless peepo waste transport money when peepo wey go go dey haus dey smoke gbanna. #Goddey
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Emilord(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
All i know is that she(osu)represents nigerian girls.
Uti Nwachukwu represented nigerian guys well in his time.period!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
That's her calling

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Harrybanty(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
at least i did mine in my house, not in BBA africa where the worl d is watching and im damn representing an entire country
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by henrimoto(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
bro! lets b sincere to ourself 4 once.! call a spade a spade! look into dis picture, a man and a woman stalk naked and banging each other on a street that has a lot of crowd....? what do u say to dat...? what will b ur perception about d two...? no dignity 4 sex and personal esteem! and u are hear ranting as if it's part of a normal life.. d public have a negative perception about harlots, still harlots ve dignity 4 sex and goodwill by having sex behind closed doors and private places with clients..people are willingiy turning into animals dis days because of reality show.(fame and money)
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Afroconnect: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
JOBLESS FOOLS,WETIN CONCERN DENRELE AND BEVERLY...Wetin concern them with Beverly and her fucking in the show.
Dumb Nigerians abuse your criminal governors,ministers and co for stealing your billions daily,you are here taking someone's personal life like its your business...Nigerians with their misplaced priorities...bloody hypocrites,like say their sister no dey Bleep.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Afroconnect: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Orikinla: Guys fork their babes on the beach and move on with their lives and some jerks are whining here.
LEST WE FORGET, ONLY THOSE WHO FOLLOW BBA SAW HER.
MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS BBA AND DID NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE WHINING ABOUT.
they are fools,Nigeria has been disgraced by the corruption of our leaders,embarrased by Yerima marrying an fucking an under aged girl-you mofos should leave Beverly and Denrele alone,they owe you sods nothing.jobless idiots.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Afroconnect: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
henrimoto: bro! lets b sincere to ourself 4 once.! call a spade a spade! look into dis picture, a man and a woman stalk naked and banging each other on a street that has a lot of crowd....? what do u say to dat...? what will b ur perception about d two...? no dignity 4 sex and personal esteem! and u are hear ranting as if it's part of a normal life.. d public have a negative perception about harlots, still harlots ve dignity 4 sex and goodwill by having sex behind closed doors and private places with clients..people are willingiy turning into animals dis days because of reality show.(fame and money)
Mr man stop drinking panadol on another person's headache...are you a bush man.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Afroconnect: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Acidosis: It is a pity... Many do not know the significance of this single act.

This girl is a Nigerian,

Shes like a figure representing Nigerian girls/ladies.

Unfortunately this girl due to her inability to control her own libido sold out the dignity of the populace to our no1 worst enemy on the globe.

I see south african guys 'hailing' -WELL DONE pal to their own man in the house..

I see them laughing out loud at this figure headed embarrasment sent out to the house of slut to represent a country with dignity.

If I were her brother, I will single-handedly kill her with my bare hands..

Shes a gross embarrasment to the nation. I really pity her parents (probably elders, deacon/deaconess or pastor of a church)..

I don't have the time to watch that show; and even if I have the time, BBA is the last place I'll want to spend my leisure time.

For those calling others "hypocrites", I say go to the river and float away or better still, Pull your clothes, your underwears and walk to Alaba, the cameramen are waiting for you. Bloody ignoramus!
Only jobless fools take BBA seriously and only jobless fools think BBA is taken serious by majority of Nigerians.
Big Brother Africa is just an entertainment show,it has no relevance to our economy or status as a people-for you fools taking it personal go and enrol next time to represent Nigeria.Only jobless fools watch that show.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by baby124: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
What concerns derenle with another adults actions which he can't control. Too many jobless kids on twitter. Shame on bba for airing such an episode. And bigger shame on Beverly for doing this on tv. All because of how much. What will pain pass is if after all this she doesn't win. Smh
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Murder_X: Hypocrites, what has she done that none of you foxes
has not done behind closed cloors. Let him that hath no sin cast the
first stone.
like u rightfully said BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Afroconnect: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
henrimoto: bro! lets b sincere to ourself 4 once.! call a spade a spade! look into dis picture, a man and a woman stalk naked and banging each other on a street that has a lot of crowd....? what do u say to dat...? what will b ur perception about d two...? no dignity 4 sex and personal esteem! and u are hear ranting as if it's part of a normal life.. d public have a negative perception about harlots, still harlots ve dignity 4 sex and goodwill by having sex behind closed doors and private places with clients..people are willingiy turning into animals dis days because of reality show.(fame and money)
Guy Beverly on BBA is the least of our problems...if only fools like you can pay attention to the most important things,instead of being caught up in an ordinary TV show(a money making creative idea made for profits by the creators and organisers), Nigeria would have advanced by now.
i never ever waste my time watching that dumb show-what else would you sods be watching on the show for hours if not to see people making out and going naked on there.stupid fried brain.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
bad meat: That's what you get when you allow gays roam free angry
buhahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Sweetlemon(f): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
In this video she pounced on Bimp and rode him when Angelo left her alone with him.

http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=18265

I think it's high time we take a stand against these kinds of female reps or else, the next one might go and sleep with Big Brother himself!
If they can't find decent females to rep us, let them send only guys. Enough is enough!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Maya2pretty(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Decryptor: Beverley is better than your islamic bitches who put
on hijab without pant and bra who get turned-on by the slightest promise
of just 2k. I banged one last week in an empty kiosk near the deserted
female hostel of UNIABUJA. Hausa girls wey they sell their puzzy for
ordinary indomie.Møгøn!!
#harsh but #hillarious
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
See wetin ASUU strike don cause for u na abeg make u na go find work and leave Beverly alone make she enjoy her life because wetin most of u na dey do sef pass that cry no be now now I just finish to dey Wire one babe inside my car grin and she sef go get mouth to abuse Beverly ooooo... abeg I no get time for all this useless topics jareee
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Elevation(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
This got me thinking...Oh Father help our generation if a Nigerian Lady can do this on T.V,then what do they (Nigerian Ladies) do off T.V?
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by simplifier(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
marious: See wetin ASUU strike don cause for u na abeg make u na go find work and leave Beverly alone make she enjoy her life because wetin most of u na dey do sef pass that cry no be now now I just finish to dey Wire one babe inside my car grin and she sef go get mouth to abuse Beverly ooooo... abeg I no get time for all this useless topics jareee
Seriously, u sure say u get work wey dey pay u well enough to buy car, wiring somebody this hot monday afternoon wey u suppose dey work. undecided
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Litmus: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Really, only fellows of like mind, prostitutes and pimps would defend this girls immoral actions.The message it sends to young people alone, the majority of the audience no doubt, is cause enough for concern.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
people are looking for role models and representatives of nigeria on sex driven reality tv?

are you lot for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.