Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad (2820 Views)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Gboliwe: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback:
You don't even know how to spell the course you are doing in the uni
isnt it obvious its a typo? Why are we girls our own worst enemy?
SMH.
@op: Personally, I won't do what you did. It takes guts, courage and desperation and too bad, I am not fit. I'll advice you stay wise. Too many lions and wolves here, some already on this thread. Many will mock you and still contact you. You just have to be wise. Thats my N2

4 Likes

Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Pdizzle(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2013
for real?
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Gboliwe: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo! angry
stop making her cry
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe:
isnt it obvious its a typo? Why are we girls our own worst enemy?
SMH.
@op: Personally, I won't do what you did. It takes guts, courage and desperation and too bad, I am not fit. I'll advice you stay wise. Too many lions and wolves here, some already on this thread. Many will mock you and still contact you. You just have to be wise. Thats my N2
Simple stupidity of any form shouldn't be encouraged angry
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by kart042000(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2013
@poster, there is nothing wrong in what you did, be careful though because you are going to get more than you bargained, and as someone stated earlier, there are many wolves in sheep's clothing, for example if i am to make a guess 190 grin..
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by 190: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2013
^Okay so u mean im a wolf grin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:43am On Aug 05, 2013
I can notice Adaobi and 190 crushing each other this night @op if u need aboard guys mr cork is available but u have to be light skin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by henrimoto(m): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2013
nicegelly: My name is chi, a student and also working studying comouter science. I am in nid of a guy who wil luv me for me, I nid a caring guy. Am not based abroad am in lagos I jus want somthing different for me. Cos I think naija guys are heartbreakers. I wana do long distance relationship. If u wana chek out ma pix u can go 2 fb nicegelly@yahoo.com if u think am ur taste jus send me a messge here den get 2 know eachoda *cheers*
nne, i greet! pls. among all u listed ..u miss to state somethings, and may i ask you.. WHAT IS UR SELLING POINT? se you want someone dat stays abroad to luv u.... se? facebook luv things se? i pity you! u beta b truthful and sincere to urself b4 u expect any man to realy luv u 4 who u 're. nigeria guys are heart breakers ?...( out of more than 100,000 young single and hardworking young men in lagos.., na all of them b heartbreakers?) hmnn.. how wouldnt d guys break ur heart, when u ve nt b truthful to urself! when e b say if d sincere guys tell u truth, u no go accept them. na d one wey go use lair and deception (fake life) flash you... u go carry urself give dem wholesale. among d nigerian guys u said are heart breakers,are where young ladies dat are nt as beautiful as u are getting their life partners and soulmates.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by henrimoto(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2013
nicegelly: My name is chi, a student and also working studying comouter science. I am in nid of a guy who wil luv me for me, I nid a caring guy. Am not based abroad am in lagos I jus want somthing different for me. Cos I think naija guys are heartbreakers. I wana do long distance relationship. If u wana chek out ma pix u can go 2 fb nicegelly@yahoo.com if u think am ur taste jus send me a messge here den get 2 know eachoda *cheers*
nne, i greet! pls. among all u listed ..u miss to state somethings, and may i ask you.. WHAT IS UR SELLING POINT? se you want someone dat stays abroad to luv u.... se? facebook luv things se? i pity you! u beta b truthful and sincere to urself b4 u expect any man to realy luv u 4 who u 're. nigeria guys are heart breakers ?...( out of more than 100,000 young single and hardworking young men in lagos.., na all of them b heartbreakers?) hmnn.. how wouldnt d guys break ur heart, when u ve nt b truthful to urself! when e b say if d sincere guys tell u truth, u no go accept them. na d one wey go use lair and deception (fake life) flash you... u go carry urself give dem wholesale. among d nigerian guys u said are heart breakers,are where young ladies dat are nt as beautiful as u are getting their life partners and soulmates.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by 190: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I can notice Adaobi and 190 crushing each other this night

we just in luv daz all embarassed
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by ksolo2013: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2013
seen her pics on facebook like her big boobi sha. dont worry chi we go see when i enter naija this xmas for sure i go dey lodge for apapa
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by cklass(f): 2:01am On Aug 05, 2013
k-solo2013:
seen her pics on facebook like her big boobi sha. dont worry chi we go see when i enter naija this xmas for sure i go dey lodge for apapa
grin grin grin grin grin grin

lwkmd
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by seedord247(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Sweeery send me your HIV result.

I think we can start from there. wink
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Ab025(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2013
My dear poster, pls beware of what u ask for...

Do u honestly think if u can't get luv in d whole of naija, then it will be easier in abroad becos those guys there are in contact with whites daily?

Is it luv u really want or a tour to Europe or Dubai...?

U said long distance r/ship, is maiduguri and sokoto not far frm lagos than d distance btw lagos and Ghana? are u tryin to say u can't hav it here in naija or u just believ u re destind for Europe....?

If u need a lift to d US, tell us, let's plead wit our Nlanders over there to help u out cos I dnt see luv in anytin u just said

....they call ur style hitch-hiking!!
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by nenergy(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Ha! Why was the for thread removed? Now i have to remember what i posted. Ehen, i said;

Do you have the 'mind' for LDR? Or you just want some hard currence?lol LDR is sweet at the beginning, but later it turns yoyo bitters. Sound can't replace touch. There's a guy for you in 9ja.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Godson201333(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2013

So you also tired of Nigeria and ya looking for free visa + ticket ..all in the name of love na wa oo grin grin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by cklass(f): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2013
Ab025: My dear poster, pls beware of what u ask for...

Do u honestly think if u can't get luv in d whole of naija, then it will be easier in abroad becos those guys there are in contact with whites daily?

Is it luv u really want or a tour to Europe or Dubai...?

U said long distance r/ship, is maiduguri and sokoto not far frm lagos than d distance btw lagos and Ghana? are u tryin to say u can't hav it here in naija or u just believ u re destind for Europe....?

If u need a lift to d US, tell us, let's plead wit our Nlanders over there to help u out cos I dnt see luv in anytin u just said

....they call ur style hitch-hiking!!

Wicked grin grin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Godson201333(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2013
A-ZeD:
I stay in Togo. Is that OK for you?

Huh Togo koo lome ni..
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Godson201333(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2013
190: ^Okay so u mean im a wolf grin

190 please give her a trial,She is a Dj and earn good money grin grin grin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Mynd44: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2013
Smh
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe: Idowuogbo! angry
stop making her cry
It wasn't me o!!!! Blame 190.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by ayobase(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2013
190 turning down such offer calls for attention!
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2013
ayobase: 190 turning down such offer calls for attention!
He no qualify na! Na iweka road d guy base.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2013
seedord247: Sweeery send me your HIV result.

I think we can start from there. wink
See dis refugee, na persin wey hold kpali she dey find o! lipsrsealed
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by ayobase(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He no qualify na! Na iweka road d guy base.

no wonder! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Bre* Asts? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.