Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. (2824 Views)

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
GUYS remember in my previous deactivated moniker "softapple" i said that my friend slept with a young widow that her husband has not been buried, now one week after the burial the young lady said she is pregnant 4 him, and this guy is still a student and younger than the lady in question and he has a strong relationship going on with his girlfriend. "please what should he do?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by IamOdin: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by p2t2r(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mtchew! undecided
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by jascon1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hahaha... Guy u day carry sha..... E never reach 3 days o she don get belle. So wetin we go help u do now Na?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Basildvalour(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
SEE GOBE grin

He'll be a father...yaaaaaaaaayyy! Am so happy for him mehn!!!
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Princecalm(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Could the so called friend be you?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Princecalm:
NO NT ALL
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by 25omega(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GUYS remember in my previous deactivated moniker "softapple" i said that my friend slept with a young widow that her husband has not been buried, now one week after the burial the young lady said she is pregnant 4 him, and this guy is still a student and younger than the lady in question and he has a strong relationship going on with his girlfriend. "please what should he do?

he should build a time machine to go back in time to the moment when he decided to have sex with a woman he didn't know too well without a condom
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Princecalm(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NO NT ALL
this days people tend to use their friends in posting something weird.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by IlorinFinest: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by timilehing(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by godsamist: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Niaraland we hail o,solution ground of all sorts,one very good day we shall read a post that will request how to wake a dead friend.
Pls tell your friend when he throws up stones,definitely,the stone will returns back,only be prepare for the stones.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by japhmanuel: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ur name though??
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by prettyamebo: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Princecalm:
I share your view
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Brugo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
He should be happy. Congratulations.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Mhizizzy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congrats
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by IamOdin: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Congrats
i prefer the former pic.. undecided
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

i prefer the former pic.. undecided
re u here to gv advice or to fool around?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by IamOdin: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
re u here to gv advice or to fool around?

shut ur frowsty musty grunge gob f00l,,what's ur biz with what i do with mahsef?
Hediot!
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by richidinho(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls where is the capital of Uyo
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Story for the gods
U might as well tell us when she delivers
And also ask for advice

Dose ur friend even know I ar posting all this shit

I don't even believe ur story sef

But iiif it's then am wishing ur friend happy fathers day in advance abi arias
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

shut ur frowsty musty grunge gob f00l,,what's ur biz with what i do with mahsef?
Hediot!
silent is the best answer given to a born throway.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
japhmanuel:
Ur name though??
wats wrong with it?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:
Pls where is the capital of Uyo
go to google
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by MizTyna(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ghen ghen!
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Princecalm(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
K
prettyamebo:
I share your view
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by IamOdin: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
silent is the best answer given to a born throway.

ok.

Bwahahaha grin grin
xowi.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by demmy0325(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by LazyShylock: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Be a good father to his kid
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by baralatie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
LazyShylock:
yes o!
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
LazyShylock:
shut d Bleep up
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
baralatie:

yes o!
what do u even know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo) / Benin Girls And Jand Boys Beware!!! (photo) / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.