Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware (3195 Views)

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2013
My Gf is 2years older than I am....I really love her (the feeling is obviously mutual) but she doesn't knw ma real age! I'm this over grown type guy--- (18 looking 21) u digg?? ....I dunno if I'm to tell her bout my real age!! Its really bothering me!! I jst can't afford to loose her...**after bout 12 ex** Ive found someone who I can love!! This is the 1st time I'm loving a woman ''borehole deep''. Pls yall I'm really confused
Kindly hlp out with ur advices .
Thnx
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by iyb(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Dont Tell Her your age mine is older than me. some women once they know they are older than you just start to misbehave just keep on pretending that you are older
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by Jomesh20(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
If she really loves you, she'll stay no matter what. Sooner or later she'll find out and that will be it. Don't let her have a point on breaking up with you after all.
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2013
@ op!! U hav 12 ex at 18yrs?? When did you get your first girlfriend? This is the only statement i dont like.
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2013

Face your studies!
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by clemz85(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
digitalgeorgy: @ op!! U hav 12 ex at 18yrs?? When did you get your first girlfriend? This is the only statement i dont like.

my thought, Op how is this?
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by mumumugu(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
At 18, you should be writing post ume
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by sakaguchi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shildren thread. Well, who am I to judge, me and oga Seun were once a shildren.
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by DBestDoc(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
I'm sure you are joking sad
12 ex-girlfriends @ 18?? .Are you working towards breaking a record or something

Hell no,this must be a joke
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by segunjowo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
mumumugu: At 18, you should be writing post ume

Yu knw the world and even our dear Nigeria isn't as behind nd slow as yu paint and want it to be....av gt a friend who's a week older than me and he's a final year student, and I'm also 2years from ma finals......I thank God for my life anyway!
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
D_BestDoc: I'm sure you are joking sad
12 ex-girlfriends @ 18?? .Are you working towards breaking a record or something

Hell no,this must be a joke

Its no joke ma'am!! Ther was a time I dated 7girls at a time....I later found out I ws wastin my time nd money. I'm a better person now!
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
AmBeautiful:
Face your studies!

All work nd no play makes me a dull boy and on a long run a horrible lover......#Word!!
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ehn!!! 12 ex at just 18? Haba! E be like say u no get better thing to use your life do. Sorry to say, you can never be serious in life if you continue in such trend... Dang!

Another thing is; why build your relationship on lies? I bo get anything to tell you abeg, u don break my first rule.
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: Ehn!!! 12 ex at just 18? Haba! E be like say u no get better thing to use your life do. Sorry to say, you can never be serious in life if you continue in such trend... Dang!

Another thing is; why build your relationship on lies? I bo get anything to tell you abeg, u don break my first rule.

Yeah I agree I had nothing serious doing then! I took a year break Frm relationships nd it hlped me discover lots. So I'm I agree I've been immature and kindof stupid...but pls yu still haven't helped!! What do yu think I should do?
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by sweettease(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
shocked 18 12exes This one is strong grin
Anyway, back to the matter, I won't tell you not to tell her the truth cos dats dishonest bt if its me, the relationshp will end dat day but she's not me. She might even like it, you never know undecided
Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by dmcdad: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
419nigga:

Yeah I agree I had nothing serious doing then! I took a year break Frm relationships nd it hlped me discover lots. So I'm I agree I've been immature and kindof stupid...but pls yu still haven't helped!! What do yu think I should do?
Well...since I am a very honest person, If I were you I would tell her the truth. I would advice that you tell her the truth if you have ever lied to her in that regards. Why did you lie to her in the first place? Since you do have a thoughtful conscience...

(1) (Reply)

Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. / Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.