Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! (4981 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by zheroes(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2008
west virginia ko north carolina ni.
does it really matter whether or not she is a virgin? come to think of it, how many guys are virgins themselves? yet most are in search of one, the ones they kept abi?

what matters is her personality, if you disvirgin your wife the night after your wedding and she goes around sleeping with other men what did you achieve? but that is not to say that people should lie about being virgins when actually they are not,we should be bold enough to say things as they are, but should that really be the issue?

personally i dont need virgins in my life.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 31, 2008
west virginia ko north carolina ni.
does it really matter whether or not she is a virgin? come to think of it, how many guys are virgins themselves? yet most are in search of one, the ones they kept abi?
[b]
what matters is her personality, if you disvirgin your wife the night after your wedding and she goes around sleeping with other men what did you achieve? [/b]but that is not to say that people should lie about being virgins when actually they are not,we should be bold enough to say things as they are, but should that really be the issue?

personally i don't need virgins in my life.

May u live long ,did i hear u say Amen

i wonder wat viriginity has gat to do wt decency
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by zheroes(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

May u live long ,did i hear u say Amen

i wonder what viriginity has got to do wt decency

[size=18pt]AMEN![/size]
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Ajebota(f): 1:02pm On May 31, 2008
all these men claiming to "know" that their wives were not virgins when they married them. Olodos. How can you "know?" As some intelligent ppl like saucekid pointed out, hymen can be broken at any point in a young lady's life, some ladies are even born without one. Stuff like dids REALLY pisses me off. Rubbish oshi. grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 31, 2008
no mind the men o jare,them they find virgins wen they themselves no be virgins
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by LadyT(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2008
Debo so say I am disappointed in this topic is an understatement.  undecided

I believe you are right and everyone has a right to have a preference in what he or she wants as a life partner.

But can YOU not see that you and your fellow men (who agree) with your cave man like attitude is the cause of many women lying about their virginity in the first place. Plus I believe any man that is not a virgin has no right to request he marries a virgin.

OK so you are a virgin and you want to marry one FINE.  But can you tell me what makes a virgin a better person as apposed to a non-virgin?

Not once have a heard anything about religion all I'm hearing is your ego.

You want to know that its only your John Thomas that has gained entry into her Kitty Kat.

Because we are so superficial and wicked we cause people to lie just to please us.

Why can't we all expect that people make mistakes.  You have men and woman who have had children in a previous relationship terrified of telling their new partners, because some bitches and bastards will reject them simply because there is a child.

If you can't show people that you expect that they can make mistakes and things happen no one will be honest with you.

If virginity is what you think will be the glue to hold your house together you will have a nasty shock when it all comes crumbling down around your over the top ego.

This goes for men and women lets try our best to be more honest.  If he or she doesn't want you because your not a virgin to hell with them and move on remember its their lost not yours.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Ajebota(f): 1:59pm On May 31, 2008
LadyT:

Debo so say I am disappointed in this topic is an understatement. undecided

I believe you are right and everyone has a right to have a preference in what he or she wants as a life partner.

But can YOU not see that you and your fellow men (who agree) with your cave man like attitude is the cause of many women lying about their virginity in the first place. Plus I believe any man that is not a virgin has no right to request he marries a virgin.

OK so you are a virgin and you want to marry one FINE. But can you tell me what makes a virgin a better person as apposed to a non-virgin?

Not once have a heard anything about religion all I'm hearing is your ego.

You want to know that its only your John Thomas that has gained entry into her Kitty Kat.

Because we are so superficial and wicked we cause people to lie just to please us.

Why can't we all expect that people make mistakes. You have men and woman who have had children in a previous relationship terrified of telling their new partners, because some bitches and bastards will reject them simply because there is a child.

If you can't show people that you expect that they can make mistakes and things happen no one will be honest with you.

If virginity is what you think will be the glue to hold your house together you will have a nasty shock when it all comes crumbling down around your over the top ego.

This goes for men and women lets try our best to be more honest. If he or she doesn't want you because your not a virgin to hell with them and move on remember its their lost not yours.

very well said.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Ajebota(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

no mind the men o jare,them they find virgins when they themselves no be virgins

abi o.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by LadyT(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2008
For real debosky you disappoint me big time sha!

You will see what I will do for you *snaps fingers*
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by cmooa: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
The thread is about lies. If you are NOT a virgin, say so. This is a simple matter. It is not about molest or whatever, it is about saying it the way it is. I enjoin you people to really understand the lexis, structure and semantics of threads when posting your comments.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Etetejake(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
debosky:
Row over French bogus virgin case

France's ruling UMP party has opposed a French court's decision to annul a marriage between two Muslims because the wife lied about being a virgin.

The Lille court's decision has also angered feminists who say it amounts to a fatwa against women's liberty.

The court granted the man's request for an annulment after ruling that he had been tricked into a marriage.

His partner's virginity was a determining factor in his decision to wed her, it ruled.

Feminists angered

It is understood that the husband, an engineer in his thirties, married the trainee nurse in the summer of 2006, having been assured by her that she had never previously had a boyfriend. shocked grin

The Conservative UMP party - which is calling on the Justice Minister to overturn the ruling - said the decision was totally unacceptable and was incompatible with France's secular principles.

But a justice ministry spokesman insisted the court's decision was not based on religion or morality but on the French civil code under which a marriage can be annulled if a spouse has lied about an "essential quality" of the relationship.

Feminist groups said they were ashamed to see the ruling adding it would allow men legally to reject women on the grounds they were not virgins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7428166.stm

I think this kind of ruling is needed in Nigeria, too many women fooling men with this virginity nonsense - Nigerian men should be BOLD to come out and fight for their rights when these women deceive us, enough of this evil DECEPTION by women. We want REAL virgins! grin

u want to marry a virgin? who will marry the ones u spoiled? me? Wake up from sleep brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.