Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! (3809 Views)

Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. / If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Goodday nairalander, please dont find this post stupid or iresponsible, i lost both my parents when i was young and am being trained by my grandparents who are now old and can no longer take care of my education and my accomdation.. Am a student of university of uyo in my 300level... I'v tried to get a job but i'v found none i dont have support from anybody or encouragement.. Please i need a mature nigerian to help me so i can take care of my education and any kind hearted nigerian who can help put an end to my pains..This my number 08108955715 please help me!.. God bless you!.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Gboliwe: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: Goodday nairalander, please dont find this post stupid or iresponsible, i lost both my parents when i was young and am being trained by my grandparents who are now old and can no longer take care of my education and my accomdation.. Am a student of university of uyo in my 300level... I'v tried to get a job but i'v found none i dont have support from anybody or encouragement.. Please i need a mature working class lady who can take care of my education i'l give u what ever u want in return, and also any kind hearted nigerian who can help put an end to my pains..This my number 08108955715 please help me!.. God bless you!.
Lets have a list of what you can give for a start.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Mature working class lady? Bros, don't b shy na! Just say u desperate for a sugar mama. My aunty is avabs o! All u need is blood tonic.I'll tell her to call u o!
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
U r a coward!!!!xo u nid a lady 2 help u survive..smh.work n sweat,make ur own money n don't depend on anymore,xo dat 2mao u wud av d courage 2 say dis 2 ur kids "work hard n earn ur money jst lyk i did".
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by remecy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: Goodday nairalander, please dont find this post stupid or iresponsible, i lost both my parents when i was young and am being trained by my grandparents who are now old and can no longer take care of my education and my accomdation.. Am a student of university of uyo in my 300level... I'v tried to get a job but i'v found none i dont have support from anybody or encouragement.. Please i need a mature working class lady who can take care of my education i'l give u what ever u want in return, and also any kind hearted nigerian who can help put an end to my pains..This my number 08108955715 please help me!.. God bless you!.
Your post should have carried weight if you said you needed some1 to help you get a job now that school ostensibly not in session. But rather you missed your post. Pls wait for those ladies who are willing to BUY what you have to sell. LAZY. Am by the side reading other comments.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by chifreke(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
EFCC IS WATCHING U
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Mature working class lady? Bros, don't b shy na! Just say u desperate for a sugar mama. My aunty is avabs o! All u need is blood tonic.I'll tell her to call u o!
please dont mock me!..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am not lazy am working but even if i save evry penny i make it would take me any way!... I just need any kind of help..and i know ladies are kind compare to the men that why am appealing to them!. Am open to other useful advice on how to savage a remedy.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
chifreke: EFCC IS WATCHING U
for what? I dont even have dime..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Harbosede02: U r a coward!!!!xo u nid a lady 2 help u survive..smh.work n sweat,make ur own money n don't depend on anymore,xo dat 2mao u wud av d courage 2 say dis 2 ur kids "work hard n earn ur money jst lyk i did".
can i hear ur story for motivation!. Tanks all dsem.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Smh!
@ first you were making sense..until I got to the part u said "u need a matured working class lady"
Like seriously? Dude, u need God
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
@op m really not trying to mock or anything. If you are indeed in need of help. Maybe you should have asked for someone who will help you get a job or something. You can work full time and study part time or through correspondence. There are so many universities all over the world who would allow u such study
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Monicasque: @op m really not trying to mock or anything. If you are indeed in need of help. Maybe you should have asked for someone who will help you get a job or something. You can work full time and study part time or through correspondence. There are so many universities all over the world who would allow u such study
my school is not like that its study full time or drop out.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omolola1: Smh!
@ first you were making sense..until I got to the part u said "u need a matured working class lady"
Thank u! Can U imagine d trash he posted? Working class lady? Smh!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omolola1: Smh!
i didnt say i need her for an for s€x ladies are more kind thats why i mentioned it.. Gosh!.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: please dont mock me!..
U joke! A big FAT JOKE! U want a working class lady and also a kind hearted Nigerian? Listen to urself, smh! Y did u start ur plea with a working class lady? U'll give everything including ur pangolo brain? undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Thank u! Can U imagine d trash he posted? Working class lady? Smh!!!
una harsh o!..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: i didnt say i need her for an for s€x ladies are more kind thats why i mentioned it.. Gosh!.
Huh? Gosh! Stop typing angry
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
This post is for people that can help me and fit my rezemy.. I'v had enough of the critics..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by chifreke(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
wit d minset u ve....EFCC and ICPC hav to watch u closely before u creat a BREAKING NEWS!
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Gboliwe: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: i didnt say i need her for an for s€x ladies are more kind thats why i mentioned it.. Gosh!.
for the 2nd time, make a list of what you have to offer a single working class lady.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Monicasque(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: my school is not like that its study full time or drop out.

eva thought of going to another school elsewhere that would allow that?
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by alienware(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
you throway leg ! Just when i felt i should call you and tip you 50k for ur upkeep , u said ladies. Wait for those ladies to come and help you.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
alienware: you throway leg ! Just when i felt i should call you and tip you 50k for ur upkeep , u said ladies. Wait for those ladies to come and help you.
please if your serious help me dont mind the warward comment about the ladies.. God would bless u am in real desprate need of assistance..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: can i hear ur story for motivation!. Tanks all dsem.
BLAH!!
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
alienware: you throway leg ! Just when i felt i should call you and tip you 50k for ur upkeep , u said ladies. Wait for those ladies to come and help you.
Awwww... Poster u see ur life? angry

Biko Alienware, no do as u reach abeg! Help a brother in need.. But, if u gon drop something, call d uni and verify.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
very funny thread
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Harbosede02: BLAH!!
did you forget the two remaining BLAH
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Monicasque(f): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: did you forget the two remaining BLAH

hahahaha guy you are funny
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by tellwisdom: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bro, guys are more useful than this so called gurls you made mention of..You have failed sad...6k POUNDS FOR DOWN REACH YOUR HAND NOW sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies / Can Someone Tell Me What This Worshipper Is Doing (pic) / My Heart Is Heavy With Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.