Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! (3824 Views)

Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. / If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by born2boink(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
chifreke: EFCC IS WATCHING U
so begging is a fraud? You better go and watch our politicians.

But the boy dey suffer. Make him go work hard or go sell him kidney for malaysia....at least if fit package himself go do bricklayer. Men eye dey see before money come. I no sabbi beg anyway but hustle and I dey enjoy my money by myself
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
@born2.. you for give am better advice.
@OP How old are you.. How tall are you.. are you well endowed. then your success story is between your present location and Abuja.. Abuja Madams are eagerly waiting for you, if you do not meet the criteria.. there is only one option left for you.. LASTMA or LAWMA or SURE-P or MEND choose wisely
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
born2fuck: so begging is a fraud? You better go and watch our politicians.

But the boy dey suffer. Make him go work hard or go sell him kidney for malaysia....at least if fit package himself go do bricklayer. Men eye dey see before money come. I no sabbi beg anyway but hustle and I dey enjoy my money by myself
even begging is hustling
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Switup: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
@op, who are u tryin 2 deceive...? U are so desperately in need of help(as u claim), and d best thread to rant this is on romance section...? I laff. Go 4mulate a lie worth believin please.... And until then, go get urself a life and a job...

I blame ASUU 4 d strike sha.., it's d cause of this and much more...
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please you guys should help me with useful comments.. Am in real need of help... Am running out of time.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Swit up: @op, who are u tryin 2 deceive...? U are so desperately in need of help(as u claim), and d best thread to rant this is on romance section...? I laff. Go 4mulate a lie worth believin please.... And until then, go get urself a life and a job...

I blame ASUU 4 d strike sha.., it's d cause of this and much more...
please dont blame ASUU there trying for me their giving me more time to raise more funds.. ASUU KEEP IT UP..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
carzola: please dont blame ASUU there trying for me their giving me more time to raise more funds.. ASUU KEEP IT UP..
Is dis a joke or wot? undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na, he's after ya mama.
please am not after sugar mummy.. Except she can give me a sexfree job..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Is dis a joke or wot? undecided
why would i joke with my parents death...
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by CyberG: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is there no government in your state? No scholarship or bursary??
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Gboliwe: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
CyberG: Is there no government in your state? No scholarship or bursary??
does he sound like someone you could waste a hard earned naira on?
He started by asking for a sugar mama who will give him money in exchange for sex which is all he has, who in his decent mind would do that? If he were intelligent, he would use this period and start tutorial classes for his set mates or vacation lessons for secondary/primary sch. Students. He could go to a menial job shade- carpentar, welder, mechanic, tailor etc and help out. They pay for such help and one stil acquires skills. He clearly wants sex and has absolutely nothing to offer except the shameless ding dong between his legs!

Like someone adviced, go to Abuja. You may find your heart's desire there. The older women I see in Uyo who may be as useless as you are, are weather beaten, hungry and penniless, they have nothing to offer
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
CyberG: Is there no government in your state? No scholarship or bursary??
are you a nigerian cause if you are you wud'nt ask thoes questions.
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe:
He started by asking for a sugar mama who will give him money in exchange for sex which is all he has, who in his decent mind would do that? If he were intelligent, he would use this period and start tutorial classes for his set mates or vacation lessons for secondary/primary sch. Students. He could go to a menial job shade- carpentar, welder, mechanic, tailor etc and help out. They pay for such help and one stil acquires skills. He clearly wants sex and has absolutely nothing to offer except the shameless ding dong between his legs!

Like someone adviced, go to Abuja. You may find your heart's desire there. The older women I see in Uyo who may be as useless as you are, are weather beaten, hungry and penniless, they have nothing to offer

I loooooove u!!!!! kiss
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe:

abuja here i come..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u sure?

Tell it all Son.. We here to help.
please guys the spot lights on me dont loose focus..
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by Gboliwe: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I loooooove u!!!!! kiss
i love you too kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! by carzola(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe:
i love you too kiss
i love u all but i still need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Is It Safe To Compliment Your Girlfriend's Female Friend? (see Screenshot) / An Open Letter To Those Who Kiss Girls / 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.