Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels (1624 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
I still can see and hear about so many married or mature-looking responsible men that still stop by to visit cheap prostitutes. I was one day in a bar when I over-heard some men that look so responsible and married still talking about how their ashi customers treated 'em. They were not being shy enough to talk about such a shameful act in the public. I waited a second to think about this and thought about their wives at home... Innocent woman waiting for her husband to come home and not knowing he's gone to have a round with a cheap slut. What a risky matrimonoy!!! Well, I'm posting this here so as to ask if at all there's any good reason for patronizing this shameless sluts!
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmboy: I still can see and hear about so many married or mature-looking responsible men that still stop by to visit cheap prostitutes. I was one day in a bar when I over-heard some men that look so responsible and married still talking about how their ashi customers treated 'em. They were not being shy enough to talk about such a shameful act in the public. I waited a second to think about this and thought about their wives at home... Innocent woman waiting for her husband to come home and not knowing he's gone to have a round with a cheap slut. What a risky matrimonoy!!! Well, I'm posting this here so as to ask if at all there's any good reason for patronizing this shameless sluts!

Well.... who job is it to take care of the husband, Wife or Ashi.. someone is not doing their job well wink

1 Like

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Not all men are thesame. Not all men have similar virtues. Not all men stick to one lady. Not all avoid harlots. Not all men have shame. Not all men have dignity.
https://www.nairaland.com/1383731/thread-faithful-men

2 Likes

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Those your 'mature and responsible married men' are not in any way better than those you term 'shameless sluts'. None is holier. Its a principle of give and take
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gboliwe: Those your 'mature and responsible married men' are not in any way better than those you term 'shameless sluts'. None is holier. Its a principle of give and take
i guess you are a female, aren't you?
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
are do you convince us you not a costumer wink wink
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by chifreke(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well.... who job is it to take care of the husband, Wife or Ashi.. someone is not doing their job well wink
i guess no matter how u bath a pig...he will alwayz go bak top dirt

4 Likes

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Monicasque(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
what a movie ''confessions of a call girl''
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
chifreke:
i guess no matter how u bath a pig...he will alwayz go bak top dirt

why marry a pig in the 1st place

1 Like

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

truly hilarious. hehehe.

becoz most pigs come in sheeps clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by mumumugu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
But lets be honest, ash take care of men seyxually more than wives, they know the tender spots, better.
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:

truly hilarious. hehehe.

exactly! Good reply.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by chifreke(f): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:

truly hilarious. hehehe.

i guess nature!
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by chifreke(f): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

I guess Nature!
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmboy: I still can see and hear about so many married or mature-looking responsible men that still stop by to visit cheap prostitutes. I was one day in a bar when I over-heard some men that look so responsible and married still talking about how their ashi customers treated 'em. They were not being shy enough to talk about such a shameful act in the public. I waited a second to think about this and thought about their wives at home... Innocent woman waiting for her husband to come home and not knowing he's gone to have a round with a cheap slut. What a risky matrimonoy!!! Well, I'm posting this here so as to ask if at all there's any good reason for patronizing this shameless sluts!
Please what's the definition of responsible as used above?
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Niyi47(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bro you said it all that is the truth.
idnoble135: Not all men are the same. Not all men have similar virtues. Not all men stick to one lady. Not all avoid harlots. Not all men have shame. Not all men have dignity.
https://www.nairaland.com/1383731/thread-faithful-men

1 Like

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by mantop7: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Apart from the fact that there are some men that cannot stick with one pussy for life because of the kind of life they lived while single. What you dont really know is that some women will never change thier attitude when it comes to intimacy with thier husband, they are the one that encourage those men to be visiting brothels and those young gurls. Do u think is normal for a woman to starve her husband of sex for 2weeks despite the fact that they sleep on thesame bed? Do u think that man will not look for a way of offloading some of his goods when he is filled up one day? Married women too encourage those men to visit harlots. Am i right nairalanders?
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Please what's the definition of responsible as used above?
Responsible as in the looks... Mature and looking like a good husband, so to say!
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Cashio(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
That same old usual fufu everyday..why won't one seek for a change of diet?
Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cashio: That same old usual fufu everyday..why won't one seek for a change of diet?
Does that mean that the real idea of marriage should be defeated because you don't wanna watch just a station forever? That's a wrong mentality bruv... And that's the way most men think. It's just a way to justify their actions, yet it doesn't make it right.

1 Like

Re: Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cashio: That same old usual fufu everyday..why won't one seek for a change of diet?
see your life?

(1) (Reply)

She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! / For The Love Of Cute Yoruba Guys / Nairalander In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.