Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! (770 Views)

PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by 419nigga(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Those leading the PDP are in their 70s and 80s. He is saying that the chairman of its Board of trustees is also a young man, this is a party whose national youth leader is about 70years old.

My uncle used to say: when I was in primary school---they called us the leaders of tommorow...NW I'm working , married an with 2kids and still they are still leading us....... Nigeria's got a bleek future

.....well this springs up the idea of a revolution....

I Rest my case!
Re: Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by lymelyte(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
OMG.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by akpomeme(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
419nigga: Those leading the PDP are in their 70s and 80s. He is saying that the chairman of its Board of trustees is also a young man, this is a party whose national youth leader is about 70years old.

My uncle used to say: when I was in primary school---they called us the leaders of tommorow...NW I'm working , married an with 2kids and still they are still leading us....... Nigeria's got a bleek future

.....well this springs up the idea of a revolution....

I Rest my case!
lol..it is sad but it is not consigned to PDP. Politicians are scared about their past so they stick to power as a way to avoid prosecution... It is pathetic.
Re: Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by supersonic(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
The reason is because these older youths recruits the younger senseless youths to protect the older youth's selfish interest. Now is the time for the real youth to wake up from their slumber and act wisely.Abo oro..........
Re: Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
tongue That's his football oops...!!! Party age.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Vs River State Over Deportation Of Non-indigine / Why Strike’ll Continue–ASUU / The Stowaway Boy Gets Scholarship, NCAA Probes Arik Pilots, FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.