Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries (1876 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Of course, there are other threads that talks about other countries'
visa ish but there has not been any (with good info) that I know of about
Belgium and Poland.

Its going to be a mixture of visit and student visa as well as other types
but I will appreciate if we limit it to visit and student visa inquiries.

I've been researching online to get cheap schools in these countries but yet
to find a good resource for that. If you know of any cheap uni and I mean
1000-3500 euro schools in any of this country don't hesitate to drop em.

I'll go back and continue to search and update this thread.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by philchudi: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello! Thanks for starting this interesting tread. please I would like to do my master programme in Poland please what are the requiment for visa apllicatiin and about how much will it cost.
Re: Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by donbigboy(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Can anybody tell me, why Belgium visa application take so long before its attended to!!! Smh
Re: Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
donbigboy: Can anybody tell me, why Belgium visa application take so long before its attended to!!! Smh
Probably because Belgium do not want African immigrants of any sort, let alone Nigerians with their bad reputation.
There are already far too many displaced people in camps in France over the border!
Re: Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
donbigboy: Can anybody tell me, why Belgium visa application take so long before its attended to!!! Smh

I used to be in talk with a Nairalander, he applied for Belgian visit visa
and for like two months when he was on my BB contact list, he was yet
to receive a reply about his visa application....

Dunno why they take so much time like that.

SHALOM
Re: Belgium And Poland Visa Enquiries by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2014
Belgium visa takes long when u're not from a french speaking country; smiley it's one of the easisest in all french speaking nations smiley

Again Belgium does not have any damn problem with immigrants; i know wot i am talkin' abt; nice country with freindly people

Belgium does not limit the no of hours u work as international student

Katholieké Universiteit Leuven
Université Catholique de Louvain
University of Ghent
Université Libre de Bruxelles
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University of Antwerp
University of Liege.

All in the global top 300 of the 2012/13 QS World University Rankings

The official languages inBelgium are French and Ducth

(1) (Reply)

Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 / Updates On Price Of Dollar , Euro, And Pounds Today / Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.