Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Joomla Component For A School Management System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Component For A School Management System (6626 Views)

I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website / Before You Use That Joomla Component / Joomla Component Wont Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Component For A School Management System by bosunng: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello guys,

Please I am to do a school management system portal where students are to do all registration, school activities and many others stuff expected of a school portal.

Please can you recommend any Joola extension I can use to achieve this?

I have searched for several but none seems to work.

Thank you.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by gu7S05: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi ,I would recommend you use BT Education or possibly u can use the joomla shine template.But If i were u i will go with the BT Education and install a form component,where u build the precise form u want,maybe u cud try it.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by bosunng: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2013
gu7S05: Hi ,I would recommend you use BT Education or possibly u can use the joomla shine template.But If i were u i will go with the BT Education and install a form component,where u build the precise form u want,maybe u cud try it.

can you please give the link...

Thank you.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by gu7S05: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
bosun.ng:

can you please give the link...

Thank you.

google bt education template or obtain the joomla shine from joomla24.com this template has a form builder that u can customize to any type of form be it course registration,file upload etc so follow the link.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
You can send me an email and we'll take it from there. I have a custom component.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by bosunng: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
teninches: You can send me an email and we'll take it from there. I have a custom component.

can you please provide your email and phone number.

Thank you.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by omoelu1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
somebody help please. I want to create a website for a school using joomla. d site will be one whr the teachers can write articles and mnage content. so my question now is: am i going to install package on the school's computer or i build it on my local system and transfer later. I need quick help pls.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by mrvictor: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
call me on 08080710080 for solution
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by uwa234: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
what exactly do u need? If u need a site where teachers can write articles and set assignments, nd d students can login to do it, u need a learning management software. If u want to build a sch portal, u need a school management software.drop ur number so dat i can call u.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by bosunng: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
ok I need both... call 08023394665

Thank you.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by uwa234: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
sorry i could not follow the topic. Have you done it?
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by bosunng: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
uwa234: sorry i could not follow the topic. Have you done it?

not yet... Do you have any thing here?
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by bug24(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ok guys, why worry yourselves developing an app that will take you weeks if not months to accomplish?
We already have the School portal designed and its subscription based.
Lets do business. Get your schools to subscribe to www.sraams.com
While you keep making your money termly.

Una too dey like stress.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by Tmonex: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
i use BT EDUCATION premium theme in mysite..y nt buy a theme d free ones are not that quality.
Re: Joomla Component For A School Management System by FrancisHP: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2023
If You Are Looking For Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Banking Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
Online Banking Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script..
Real Estate Script.
MLM Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c...

Whatsapp Me Directly: +234(0)9014185335

HP WEB...

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Web Developer / Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging / 6 Ways To Spot A Fake Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.