Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,615 members, 7,958,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida (26527 Views)

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by 247tops(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Imagine if dat situation happened in Nigeria-www.247tops..com
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by Danieltaiwo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Quite a catch.
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by victokafor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
do u all like Ankara snake?

Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by ceejayluv(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ebirich Ben: White Men and Snake, Hope they won't give birth to Snake one Day. Foolish Set of People
That's Racist, mind you.
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Florida Everglades is notorious for Burmese Pythons.

Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Another abandoned pet.
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by randwise(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
throw throw throw throw everybodi everybodi throw throw throw everybody bo (^_^) bo. oppa gangnam style. op op op oppa gangnam heee sexy snake.. Dj supretem remix.
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by scribble: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
What am I supposed to feel?

Stupidity is a nice starting point simon

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Finally! I made the FP.. OMG!! After how many years.. Lol.. Just kidding.. Kuddos to the 40 laptop crew...
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
arcbabe: I hate snake

I doubt!, not all of the SNAKES you'd hate.. If you know what I mean wink..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by randwise(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
nairaman66: Finally! I made the FP.. OMG!! After how many years.. Lol.. Just kidding.. Kuddos to the 40 laptop crew...
hmm. Congrats. Can u do sth for me and i do sth for u too?
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2013
if na for Nija meat go scatter everywhere... person wey never see food chop na him wan balance ecosystem?! balance ko divide ni grin
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by Afrok(m): 3:09am On Aug 14, 2013
"Snake in d shed" coming soon....
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2013
if not for those eyes i would have said its the guys d!kc
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by pweetieHarby(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2013
sweet soup... if dat ws in my compound coolcool
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2013
randwise: hmm. Congrats. Can u do sth for me and i do sth for u too?

Here we go again! What is it you want?
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2013
pweetie Harby: sweet soup... if dat ws in my compound coolcool

SERIOUSLY?? Snakes not pweety good for gals..
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by randwise(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
nairaman66:

Here we go again! What is it you want?
buy me a hungry man size indomie and i give u sth.
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by sexyeve: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
na[color=#000099:
[/color]iraman66]

A South Florida resident who was cleaning out his shed Sunday night was startled to discover that a 13-foot, 100-pound Burmese python had been using the structure as its home.
Scary I hat snake dey r too creepy
Police and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Anti-Venom unit arrived and safely removed the giant reptile. Inside the shed were lots of snake skin and the remains of one of the homeowner’s three cats, which had recently gone missing.

The reptile apparently had been residing beneath storage bins in the shed. Five people were used to hoist the snake, which put up almost no resistance. It was bagged and taken away.

This snake is probably about 13 feet long. We measured it a little over 12 with the tape measure, but there were curves,” Lt. Lisa Wood of Fire Rescue told WSVN. “So, I’m thinking 13 feet and close to 100 pounds. It’s a big snake.”

Burmese pythons are an invasive species in Florida. They’re abundant in parts of the state, primarily the Everglades region, where they’re considered dangerous to native wildlife. Florida is actively trying to eradicate the reptiles, via hunting and other control measures.

Wood said that the snake captured Sunday probably was somebody’s pet long ago, because albino pythons are popular among snake aficionados.

The largest Burmese python ever recorded in Florida measured 18 feet, 8 inches.

Here is a link to the video-
http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=9164824&at1=News&h1=Man finds Burmese python in shed&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

Now NLanders.. Now there is a contrast to what happened 2 days ago when a 13yr old Killed a Python in Bayelsa State! Here is the link-
https://www.nairaland.com/1384009/python-killed-13-year-old-boy-bayelsa
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
randwise: buy me a hungry man size indomie and i give u sth.

What else?
Re: Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida by nairaman66(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
slinkman:
kill d snakes... we human have vexed..

if i use airtel again call me ba-statd... na me for be first 2 comm... but upon say i dey 3g.. dis useles-s network catarpault me go second...

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things About The Atmosphere That You Don't Know / Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad / The Dangers Of Staring At The Sun As Mercury Transit Tomorrow May 9.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.