Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968880 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Who are the ANIMALS trying to derail this thread
Why don't u all go somewhere else?
All these insults get BORING after sometime.
Kids need to grow up.

NNSBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigeria Army in the north east

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
MikeCZAR:
There seems to be uniformed soldiers walking around.

Taking a video or pictures is not a problem, sometimes guys who are off duty will accomplish units to the front or on patrol to take pics.

But why aren't they moving in formation like they're supposed to, also it looks like they're just doing whatever they like.

That's the point. It appeared a mixed unit (NA and militia) were passing through a new conquered cross-roads.

I only counted 3 vehicles on the move (the light-blue militia truck, the big-foot, the MOWAG).

Most of the other soldiers in the picture appeared to be part of the units that actually fought the earlier battle and are now just occupying the cross-roads. Notice that the tanks were not moving and many soldiers that appeared in the video seem unconcerned.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
#GML NL
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iamord(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:

Well!.. I was at first alittle bit taken back by your comment, but we are all humans at the end of the day. wink
am sorry if u see it otherwise. What I did was simple. Give him the drug he gives out to see how it taste. I don't hate Nigeria. We all have our flaws. But he decided to look above that. Such people give Nigeria a bad image. I just had to let him know what's up. Was enjoying the thread b4 all this Set in

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sumpeople should be ashamed of themselves on how they talk very childish and useless i just dont understand
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg seun and his moderators do the needfull
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RaeMystix: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
iamord:
am sorry if u see it otherwise. What I did was simple. Give him the drug he gives out to see how it taste. I don't hate Nigeria. We all have our flaws. But he decided to look above that. Such people give Nigeria a bad image. I just had to let him know what's up. Was enjoying the thread b4 all this Set in
Point taken...I understand what prompted your actions.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iamord(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:

Point taken...I understand what prompted your actions.
thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
iamord:
thanks for understanding

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RaeMystix: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
iamord:
thanks for understanding
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RaeMystix: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
dakingsman:

Am sure u reasons together, imagine if ur dad bought u a gun instead of the fone ur using, that wuld av been suicidal boy
K
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:

K

It's ur choice
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RaeMystix: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
dakingsman:

It's ur choice
Good to know

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 2termz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice pix
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gentlemen please let us know when your ready to reason like civilised citizens.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
stillchris:

and it's time for your medication as wellgrin.
LMAO!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
MikeCZAR:
No they're engaging something.

Even if that was the case, why are they allowed to do that?

There's a lot of wrongs in that video.

Ahh Bruh you know how excited soldiers get after a victory, its against the rules but pretty normal to see soldiers going wild and popping a few rounds into the air.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Random pictures

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
from the battle fields (notice the 1st pic,the soldier infront his with a mine/I.E.D detector

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2015

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bidexiii, nice pictures.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerian Airforce Gazelle Helicopters

Beegeagle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.