Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5964773 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fynline:

I have converted the videos to MP4 but i cant upload

Upload them to youtube.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerian Navy SBS

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
rugged7:
Testimonials Nigerian army troops on the frontline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohERfl-DUgc&feature=player_embedded

Beautiful videos. I particularly loved the commando with the PKM. He reminds me of Russian FSB operators.

If the guys in baga got a promotion, the men stationed in konduga deserve a triple promotion.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Henry120:
Nigerian Navy SBS
Nice pic's I love the movement !

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just watched the two videos , the nigeria army is unstoppable
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
rugged7:
Testimonials Nigerian army troops on the frontline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohERfl-DUgc&feature=player_embedded

very good. the heroes of konduga. these guys have been exeptional.

this is what our lazy media should be doing. tell our stories instead of letting foreigners pass wrong infos about this war.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Change of guards, State House, Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWXPHLKapY&sns=em
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
stillchris:

very good. the heroes of konduga. these guys have been exeptional.

this is what our lazy media should be doing. tell our stories instead of letting foreigners pass wrong infos about this war.
Honestly we can't blame our media: I blame authorities. Who r in charge to release videos that r to enrourage. People to know what's the gallant men r doing, its like these days someone has spoken to them and they release. Materials of the battle front of recent. There is power in media propaganda !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bullent ridden mosque used by insurgents in mubi.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbtQ5I0DRp4
The gunner on the technical's of the charlie "1" made mention of 72 members of the strike force; so that means there 72 or more REVA 4x4 APC(of charlie group like the charlie 1 on the video !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rocoh(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am proud of the Nigerian Armed Forces anyday. They have been to Liberia, Sierra Leone and come Back Victorious. There is an account of how we took back a position the American Marines could not hold in Somalia. So any of these countries belittling our Armed Forces are just jealous and insincere.They must have forgotten we are #Nigerians we will always overcome.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
From the beegeagles:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Continues......

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
cameroon

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pich4real(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
pls o,wats up with niaja army and ak47, are there no other rifle abi na our official gun be dat, and apart from d army does d navy and airforce stand in front line with d army in d north?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerian troops dominate the grounds in the north-east.

Photo 2: wallpaper we can use.

* In my opinion N.A's new camo is our best yet. It blends perfectly with the terrain.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
pich4real:
pls o,wats up with niaja army and ak47, are there no other rifle abi na our official gun be dat, and apart from d army does d navy and airforce stand in front line with d army in d north?

What in your opinion do you think is the problem with the AK-47?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Seeing ur pics gives me joy henry120
But my real joy is when I hear frm sources depth abt victories even do some ugly but victory overs the tears. #nigeriashallrise

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Page 120 Henry 120

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amisom

Nigerian and Ugandan Police Officers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Definitely the T-72's AV are in the fore fronts and heat of the battle field !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Even commandos need a break. cool cool

Nigerian Special forces taking a break after marathon exercises.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Namibian Airforce F-7s

Photo 2, Nigerian Army martial arts training.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
AMISOM Troops

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Seeing ur pics gives me joy henry120
But my real joy is when I hear frm sources depth abt victories even do some ugly but victory overs the tears. #nigeriashallrise

You and me both.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZ74cjX38A&feature=youtu.be

Another fantastic video, thanks bro! cheesy

How were you able to embed facebook videos?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by celeron40(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Another Nick George classic!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=29HT53s-LA8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
NighttWalker:
In as much as I've wanted a rocket luncher in the fight against insurgency, judging from the pic you can tell it's not Nigerian from the background as you can see snow and the Nigerian flag on it look photoshoped, that's not the way the NA puts her flag on her death machines
what you saw is totally Nigerian, or some other country with green white green flag, it was not photo shopped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.