Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5966975 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
gottfried21:

Waiting for the Angolans to come through with those beautiful Russian aircraft grin
Ilyushin/Antonov for the Win smiley

Lets hope the updates continue smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
gottfried21:

Waiting for the Angolans to come through with those beautiful Russian aircraft grin
Ilyushin/Antonov for the Win smiley
Like we have been waiting for your friend, his NBC clip and photos from the Namibian marines beach landing exercise for 2 years and counting. undecided undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

Like we have been waiting for your friend, his NBC clip and photos from the Namibian marines beach landing exercise for 2 years and counting. undecided undecided
shocked
The problem with my NBC connection is that I'll have to E-wallet him about N$2000 for the footage,unfortunately I can't spend that much undecided my apologies for not informing you sooner gentlemen.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=ViceAdmirlAgain post=59743248][/quote]I do envy this
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
gottfried21:

shocked
The problem with my NBC connection is that I'll have to E-wallet him about N$2000 for the footage,unfortunately I can't spend that much undecided my apologies for not informing you sooner gentlemen.
That's how much in USD?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
gottfried21:

shocked

That dude deserves a slot in hell

On the other hand Oshakati is full of military service personnel..the SF were practicing their freefall stuff already this morning....havent heard the F-7's or K-8's yet..if there is an equipment parade i'll try to get around see what pics i can take....maybe an opportunity to see if the Denel APC's bought for the Marines are in service grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

That's how much in USD?
About $150
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
ViceAdmirlAgain:

That dude deserves a slot in hell

On the other hand Oshakati is full of military service personnel..the SF were practicing their freefall stuff already this morning....havent heard the F-7's or K-8's yet..if there is an equipment parade i'll try to get around see what pics i can take....maybe an opportunity to see if the Denel APC's bought for the Marines are in service grin
On the real undecided I paid him N$3500 for those Navy day videos that I uploaded to YouTube sad but yes please do try to get some visuals for us Cde
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Obostone:
cont.....
Very wonderful, thanks for sharing charley.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
gottfried21:

About $150
That's high.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
newafricaken254:
Largest overseas Turkish military training camp is now operational in Mogadishu, official opening is in September, turkish officers, soldiers have arrived.

I still do not fully grasp this Turkish interest in Somalia, are they trying to make it their own Djibouti ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I still do not fully grasp this Turkish interest in Somalia, are they trying to make it their own Djibouti ?
It is simple with some African States in complete dysfunctional disarray the RE-CONQUEST of Africa has begun, Turkey has decided it wants to project it's military might outward and Somalia is the perfect poster child for that.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
A number of SADC Member States Air Forces, Arms and Wings contingents for the Humanitarian Aid Relief Exercise code named "Exercise Blue Kunene" jetted in the country today.

Exercise Blue Kunene will commence tomorrow morning, 24 August 2017 at 09h40 with the official opening at Oshakati Independence Stadium.

The Honourable Penda Ya Ndakolo, Minister of Defence will give the keynote address.

Proceedings of Exercise Blue Kunene will be live streamed on the Ministry of Defence Facebook page @MODNamibia.

todays arrivals at Ondangwa Airport

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
ViceAdmirlAgain:

todays arrivals at Ondangwa Airport

one final one grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian Defence Industry

The Nigerian defence sector continues to experience some phenomenal growth. You begin to wonder why we haven't pursued the defence and security industry sector more vigorously in the past.

Nigerian company, Demfas Aerosystems now has a response to drones right across the world.

Drone gun with a range of 1200m launched, and it's proudly made in Nigeria.

Cc.Tdayof

14 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

The Nigerian defence sector continues to experience some phenomenal growth. You begin to wonder why we haven't pursued the defence and security industry sector more vigorously in the past.

Nigerian company, Demfas Aerosystems now has a response to that to drones right across the world.

Cc.Tdayof

Out of Africa! Makes You Wonder. Wow! Really Beautiful Things Are Happening These Days. Proudly Naija. With These, Low Level Targets of Opportunity Can Be Engaged Instantly On Sight And Neutralized. An Answer To Some Very Present Security Needs Around The World. This Is Just Impressive!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian navy SBS in the NE AOR.

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
While we've still not gotten over the beauty and the beast of the proforce Ara MRAP, Henry and tdayof are blasting us with even more wonder weapons out of Naija.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Covert1:

Out of Africa! Makes You Wonder. Wow! Really Beautiful Things Are Happening These Days. Proudly Naija. With These, Low Level Targets of Opportunity Can Be Engaged Instantly On Sight And Neutralized. An Answer To Some Very Present Security Needs Around The World. This Is Just Impressive!

Even our biggest detractors can acknowledge that we are making considerable progress. Very fast progress!

Defence industry is my kind of thing, I'm really proud to see the significant amount of progress in this area.

My hope is that in the near future, a significant amount of the land systems we use will be all made in Nigeria. It is achievable. We just need a couple more companys and atleast 2 of them in the heavy equipment side of things.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Don't know if y'all have gotten the news (or not) There is a Land Forces West Africa summit coming 27-28 Sept in abuja
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
I remember some time in 2016, during the time most of the military related world media reported on the ARA MRAP.

I was browsing through a Russian military blog, it's called "BMPD Live journal". They also ran a story on the ARA MRAP with the ARA's CGI in the report. The report was in Russian Offcourse, I couldn't read it.

Going through the comments made by visitors in the comments section, i saw a comment which struck me. It was the only comment in English. This individual's comment was "Nigger MRAP".

However, my reaction to that comment was so much happiness, i said to myself, too bad for you, as this Nigger won't be buying MRAPs from you. cool cool

I probably believe that's why i wanted to see the ARA MRAP programme get built and succeed so bad!! It became an obsession.

I accused the likes of @Ibnsultaan who i perceived was hoarding photos of the vehicle, of betrayal and treachery because i felt if they knew what i had read in 2016, they would post for the world to see.

The programme has made significant progress, there is still work to be done, but we can actually say that we have now seen the Nigger MRAP in operation.

For this alone, i am immensely thankful to the Proforce team who made this possible.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

Even our biggest detractors can acknowledge that we are making considerable progress. Very fast progress!

Defence industry is my kind of thing, I'm really proud to see the significant amount of progress in this area.

My hope is that in the near future, a significant amount of the land systems we use will be all made in Nigeria. It is achievable. We just need a couple more companys and atleast 2 of them in the heavy equipment side of things.
link pls to the Drone gun

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:
Nigerian navy SBS in the NE AOR.
2017 hilux for SBS I swear them go spoil these boys with money grin
Nice one

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
M14A1:

2017 hilux for SBS I swear them go spoil these boys with money grin
Nice one

Lol grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

Exactly so...the size of our military and defence requirements is enough to keep the industry oiled for the long term. Especially private companies being in it for the profit more innovation and production is anticipated across the broad spectrum of defence and security needs. Continuity should see Nigerian manufactured armaments earning us foreign exchange across Africa and beyond going forward backed by our diplomatic weight.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:
I remember some time in 2016, during the time most of the military related world media reported on the ARA MRAP.

I was browsing through a Russian military blog, it's called "BMPD Live journal". They also ran a story on the ARA MRAP with the ARA's CGI in the report. The report was in Russian Offcourse, I couldn't read it.

Going through the comments made by visitors in the comments section, i saw a comment which struck me. It was the only comment in English. This individual's comment was "Nigger MRAP".

However, my reaction to that comment was so much happiness, i said to myself, too bad for you, as this Nigger won't be buying MRAPs from you. cool cool

I probably believe that's why i wanted to see the ARA MRAP programme get built and succeed so bad!! It became an obsession.

I accused the likes of @Ibnsultaan who i perceived was hoarding photos of the vehicle, of betrayal and treachery because i felt if they knew what i had read in 2016, they would post for the world to see.

The programme has made significant progress, there is still work to be done, but we can actually say that we have now seen the Nigger MRAP in operation.

For this alone, i am immensely thankful to the Proforce team who made this possible.

Apt response from you to the cynic. A good one. The beggar-thy-neigbour approach to Africa is set to continue changing for self-sustenance and even potential exports with indigenous companies like Proforce, Innoson and many more now coming on stream and the worst unbelievers like the cynic in question might just about start seeing that Nigger-MRAP somewhere in there neighborhood.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 5:03am On Aug 24, 2017
DEATHMACHINES cool cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 5:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Henry240:

Nigerian company, Demfas Aerosystems now has a response to drones right across the world.

Cc.Tdayof

This administration just got it in everything related to the defence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Obostone: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2017
The Cuban mechanics seems to be doing a good job. I dare say it hypothetically there should be suctions on some countries in Africa there u will see talent. cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gNY-TZMtc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2017
NNS Shiriro(P185) and NNS Ose (P186) due to be delivered to the Nigerian navy from France.

The Nigerian navy ordered 4 Inshore Patrol Vessels from Ocea in France in 2016. The boats are between 27 meters to 36 meters in length. All aluminium.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2017

First Indigenous Radio Frequency Solutions Industry In Nigeria and West Africa. Radio communication systems,RF Jammer, NVG, Signal repeater etc

The Demfas Aerosystems MR1 ensures safe communications. Features include:
DMR
Encryption
Long lasting battery
SMS function

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.