Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968132 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
NighttWalker:
What gun I'd the DSS guy holding? Looks like an M4A1 and AK-12 mixed together

That's an IWI Galil ACE.

DSS procures it's personnel rifles from 2 sources. FN or IWI, nowhere else.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Henry120:

That's an IWI Galil ACE.

Yes. That's the right gun
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Henry120:

That's an IWI Galil ACE.

lol @ oga henry na your signature I come check. Like the Gun though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Henry120 post=32208479]Nigeria COIN[/quote
]
These birds are bad, I can see such defference compared with the old alphas ! Nice pictures
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2015
overhypedsteve:
lol @ oga henry na your signature I come check. Like the Gun though.

Guys, my apologies.

Why..... i'm grateful for our President, and thank God for giving Nigeria this individual. He is Nigeria's best President in 100 years, and the Greatest leader in Africa in the past 50 years. Nobody comes close.

He strengthened beyond our wildest dreams our Democracy, the respect for the rule of law and our right to free speech, our right to be heard through our vote, even extended the elections by 6 weeks so that people in the North-East can express their right to vote, even though he Knew they weren't going to vote for him. He also oversaw Nigeria to be Africa's largest economy and the 25th largest in the world from 44. Under GEJ our manufacturing sector saw the world's fastest growth, with 32 vehicle assemblers and car component manufacturers setting shop.

No African Country can boast of the political maturity, sophistication, competitiveness and fairness which President GEJ built in Nigeria, a country previously bedevilled by coups and. Counter-coups. He on numerous occasions said "my political ambition isn't worth the life of any Nigerian.

Right from the ward level, I(we) supported our leader, as the result at the polls show. I'm Proud of our President.

I know Buhari is a bad, bad choice, however at the end of the day, he is the President elect. I congratulate him, we aren't savages like APC supporters.

In the end, we have a calm gentleman President magnanimous in defeat as he was in victory. Posterity would judge him favourably.

President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Azikiwe GCFR !!!

He is my African Hero.

Long live federal republic of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Hostage Crisis at mogadishu Hotel.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Henry120:

Guys, my apologies.

Why..... i'm grateful for our President, and thank God for giving Nigeria this individual. He is Nigeria's best President in 100 years, and the Greatest leader in Africa in the past 50 years. Nobody comes close.

He strengthened beyond our wildest dreams our Democracy, the respect for the rule of law and our right to free speech, our right to be heard through our vote, even extended the elections by 6 weeks so that people in the North-East can express their right to vote, even though he Knew they weren't going to vote for him. He also oversaw Nigeria to be Africa's largest economy and the 25th largest in the world from 44. Under GEJ our manufacturing sector saw the world's fastest growth, with 32 vehicle assemblers and car component manufacturers setting shop.

No African Country can boast of the political maturity, sophistication, competitiveness and fairness which President GEJ built in Nigeria, a country previously bedevilled by coups and. Counter-coups. He on numerous occasions said "my political ambition isn't worth the life of any Nigerian.

Right from the ward level, I(we) supported our leader, as the result at the polls show. I'm Proud of our President.

I know Buhari is a bad, bad choice, however at the end of the day, he is the President elect. I congratulate him, we aren't savages like APC supporters.

In the end, we have a calm gentleman President magnanimous in defeat as he was in victory. Posterity would judge him favourably.

He is my African Hero.

The man is not dead :-)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
asorockweb:

The man is not dead :-)

I didn't say he was dead.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
'
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
congrats Nigeria for maintaining the peace, before, during, and after the elections
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Henry120:

Guys, my apologies.

Why..... i'm grateful for our President, and thank God for giving Nigeria this individual. [s]He is Nigeria's best President in 100 years, and the Greatest leader in Africa in the past 50 years[/s] Nobody comes close.

He is my African Hero.

No Buhari aint no Bad Choice... Let's skip that in other not to drag this because this is derailing...
BtW BadChoice Or Not Nigeria Decided... So we have to rally behind the peoples general and support him, if he messes Up we send him packing come 2019...
#NigeriaDecided#
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
neighy:

No Buhari aint no Bad Choice... Let's skip that in other not to drag this because this is derailing...
BtW BadChoice Or Not Nigeria Decided... So we have to rally behind the peoples general and support him, if he messes Up we send him packing come 2019...
#NigeriaDecided#
No No! You don't do that, you don't behave like a brut, you don't force, shove your opinion down the throats of others.

The gentleman gave his opinion, he wasn't speaking for you or us, he made his individual assertion. Striking off a part of his writeup is not civil.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Henry120:

Guys, my apologies.

He is my African Hero.

its painful but wot will one do,buhari will fight corruption with pple lik tinubu n co supporting him dats share hypocrisy.and pls let us all embrace for tougher time cos d ND militants would lik to pay back d north in its own coins.

as desame oga henry tanx for dat great writeup.
i weep for nigeria jst d way JESUS weeped for women of jerusalem in luke 23:27-31

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guys can we leave "the politic's thing" for now. I think its a very sensitive issue in such time,cos I think every body as a right to is opinion and we will just be bitting round the bush. Let's get back to our real military talks
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Scenes from gwoza :

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
M14A1:

No No! You don't do that, you don't behave like a brut, you don't force, shove your opinion down the throats of others.

The gentleman gave his opinion, he wasn't speaking for you or us, he made his individual assertion. Striking off a part of his writeup is not civil.

Boss you should ReRead What I Wrote I think you're getting it wrong ... Am not Forcing my Opinion On him Nor am I behaving like a Brut... Enof Of the Derailing ReRead My Post and Digest» Thanks For Understanding...

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
neighy:
Boss you should ReRead What I Wrote I think you're getting it wrong ... Am not Forcing my Opinion On him Nor am I behaving like a Brut... Enof Of the Derailing ReRead My Post and Digest» Thanks For Understanding...

Lol....... you obviously can't force on opinion on me. So, no one should get concerned.

We should all go back to posting photos.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
bidexiii:
Scenes from gwoza :
First photo
Boko haram attached the 105mm howitzer to the chasis of that truck?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
M14A1:

First photo
Boko haram attached the 105mm howitzer to the chasis of that truck?
Yeap those bastards want to create a mobile/wheeled howitzer ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
'Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will'-GMB. i love this statement

Pardon me

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
bidexiii:

Yeap those bastards want to create a mobile/wheeled howitzer ?

I believe their intention was to use it as a direct fire, anti-tank system. They were probably worried about the T-72s.

Have you noticed that we are seeing fewer images of captured Boko Haram RPGs?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Henry120:

Guys, my apologies.

He is my African Hero.

Oga the only thing i am even proud of is the new birth of the Nigerian Democracy. let us all come together and support our new leader. Nigerians have made their choice.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
asorockweb:

I believe their intention was to use it as a direct fire, anti-tank system. They were probably worried about the T-72s.

Hmmm....thought provoking.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
asorockweb:

Those fãgs has loads of mercenaries cuz I know that if your crazy enough to join the Boko fãgs your brain can't do anything meaningful or that creative but to fall to the bullet of our men in uniform
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
NighttWalker:
Those gays has loads of mercenaries cuz I know that if your crazy enough to join the Boko gays your brain can't do anything meaningful or that creative but to fall to the bullet of our men in uniform
Ignorant.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Ignorant.
Indeed undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
That mounted arty system is some crazy shiz.

Here's to the new President, crush what's left of those scums.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Henry120:

A few corrections.

-The Igirigi APC entered service in November of 2013 not 2014.
- 25 units of Igirigi APC's were delivered to the Nigerian Army in 2014.
- virtually all gunboats delivered to the JTF in 2013- 2015 were supplied by local companies.
- In 2013, the Eastern naval command deployed a comprehensive surveillance system designed by a local ICT company.
- Reva MRAPs are also missing in the list.
- Nigeria took delivery of 6 up-graded Alpha jets not 2.
- Nigeria took delivery of 10 CH-3A's not 5.
- in Addition to MI-35M Hind E's from Russia, Nigeria also took delivery of basic MI-35p's from ukraine.
- Proforce Defence also supplied LAPV's to the Army, according to an Eyewitness on this thread.
The BTR-4E was also missing also ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Joint Nigerian and Camerounian boarding team

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
NAF DO-228

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
bidexiii:

The BTR-4E was also missing also ?

It is listed. As well as the Igirigi APC, INKAS LAPV's are also manufactured in an Inkas Plant here in Nigeria.

On the other hand, INKAS, according to Peter Wezeman, a senior researcher at the Stockholm institute, has sold light armoured patrol vehicles to Nigeria. The vehicles were produced from a plant located right in Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 5:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Henry120:
NAF DO-228

If seem NAF 028 has been rigged to carry out surveillance mission.

Can anyone identify whether the hump in the belly of NAF 028 is indeed a FLIR pod.

Looks like the everyday Dornier. See pic below

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.