Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985334 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Failures and the falling of General are mostly influenced by politics.

Goodluck was slow in responding to things until they got bad.

People are being to harsh on Buhari, he knows what happens when you give BH a space to breath.
thanks. The last Govt allow BH to rubbish us befor the acted. I lost a few Good Guys in NE fighting
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

I will rest my case. But I can assure that in few Months u will. See Gr8 improvement in our Mil capabilities and efficiency
That's what we all pray for.
Notwithstanding the fact that the outgoing president has already given the Military a rebirth,(quote me anywhere) so it is expected. All that needs to be done is to build on it.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:

The video is no longer there !

Are you using a PC or Cellphone because its working perfectly on my phone.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

No vex I followed u 2 see ur post. I will un fllw jeje
*He is incline Military= Better support fr our Arm forces
Lol you better get some pop corn and 3D glasses lol, my posts here is like a movie ranging from Military section to Travel to some random post that made FP, but there's one thing u won't find in my posts, 'a hate comment' you won't find it cuz I abstain myself from such.

@bolded pls tell me that's not the only thing he's good at
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
M14A1:

Good observation, but not all hinds have the coaxial gun system. It could as well be one of the older mi-24p

A Boko Haram column consists of 1 or 2 APCs, several gun trucks, and masses and masses of gunmen (in motorbikes, buses and trucks).

Once the Gunships and fighter aircraft breaks-up a column and destroys the heavy assets (the APCs and gun trucks,) you will still have lots of gunmen on foot to deal with. That is where the GPMG comes in.

A co-axial, dual 30mm gun system is great at destroying IFVs, APCs, and even tanks, but having to bear the entire gunship against a lone Boko Haram gunman is not a very efficient way of killing a man. Better to open up "broadside" with GPMGs.

That's my take on the GPMGs on gunships.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
CION pictures

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
The last picture might not be a proper/flash image for the eye,they are wounded men ! But I think we need to know what these gallant men are doing over there .the harsh and real side of the war ! God bless our gallant men !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Once upon a NAF....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:
The last picture might not be a proper/flash image for the eye,they are wounded men ! But I think we need to know what these gallant men are doing over there .the harsh and real side of the war ! God bless our gallant men !

Nice pictures man. It's also important we see wounded men.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to post and contribute photos to this thread.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Terrorists Attack in Kenyan University.

Military Response

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SergeAlain: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
These Kenyan soldiers look like line infantry as opposed to special forces or anti-terror police. Also there is an MBT. Seems like using a sledge hammer on a fly perched on your 'family jewels'. This called for a surgical operation preferably by night using NVGs, stun grenades etc. to confuse the terrorists to save as many lives as possible.

Anyway its possible these were the troops holding the perimeter, while the special forces make the assault.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
SergeAlain:
These Kenyan soldiers look like line infantry as opposed to special forces or anti-terror police. Also there is an MBT. Seems like using a sledge hammer on a fly perched on your 'family jewels'. This called for a surgical operation preferably by night using NVGs, stun grenades etc. to confuse the terrorists to save as many lives as possible.

Anyway its possible these were the troops holding the perimeter, while the special forces make the assault.
"Anyway its possible these were the troops holding the perimeter, while the special forces make the assault."

Definitely possible! but even if they are just securing the perimeter, why the hell would you use a MBT in a build up area?
So basically there thinking is, if the terrorist attack them, then they are just going to blast them with a tank.I mean who cares about a few civilians casualties any why, its not if they are important or anything!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:
Jap!!!poor guy on the stretcher is totally f@cked up, hopefully he made it, if not may the brave man enjoy his retirement in heaven RIP!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 3:23am On Apr 05, 2015
jln115:

Jap!!!poor guy on the stretcher is totally f@cked up, hopefully he made it, if not may the brave man enjoy his retirement in heaven RIP!
Don't u think its wrong the way u are showing ur empathy is wrong and silly !"Enjoying there retirement in heaven" ? It seems as if u r making jest of them,any way it's not cool and for ur information all those guys made it !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 3:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Random pictures;

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 05, 2015
bidexiii:

Don't u think its wrong the way u are showing ur empathy is wrong and silly !"Enjoying there retirement in heaven" ? It seems as if u r making jest of them,any way it's not cool and for ur information all those guys made it !
Trust me mate! i meant no disrespect!
"Enjoying there retirement in heaven"
Isnt that what heaven is for? After your working life on earth has expired, you'll ascend into heaven to live the rest of eternity in peace, never to work for anything again?

I do apologize if you found my comment offensive, I really meant no disrespect.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2015
RG66

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Random pictures:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Men on the watch !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Someone has posted pictures on the same training of NA SF in indian, am just bringing more pictures on the training ;

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Continuation;

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2015
More .......

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Finished !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kadyrov25(m): 12:49am On Apr 06, 2015
oga bidex r they trainin with d garuds commandos?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=kadyrov25 post=32392298]oga bidex r they trainin with d garuds commandos?[/quote
Yes with the. Indian airforce [SF] -"garuds commandos"
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kadyrov25(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
hello
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AugustineAgain: 2:07am On Apr 07, 2015
bidexiii:

Thanks bro. Great pix from NA in India.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AugustineAgain: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2015
My advice to African countries facing terrorist attacks, copy Morocco. Despite being one of Africa's most modernized, sophisticated and powerful military, the army of Morocco is not ashamed to drive around it this COIN vehicle, cheap, fast and effective 4x4 with twin ZPU 14.5 mm guns.

If Nigeria threw 1,000 units of these into the Boko Haram war one year ago, it would have been a much quicker victory for us

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerian Army needs to adopt 10million unit of this....very cheap

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)