Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5956769 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2VN5R0-KU#t=18

I love this cant wait!

Holy SH*T!!!!!!! This is the sh*t man!!!! This is the Holy fvcking Sh*t. grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can't download the video
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Fynline:

I love this cant wait!

"I believe when I train hard I'll fight easy... And when we train hard, you bleed less."

Very Inspirational!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Field imagery

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Continuation....

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:40am On Apr 04, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 5:07am On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:
Continuation....
the first pix on Continuation, i saw begeagle blog saying a pintle mounted machine gun on a super puma helicopter, but with close observation, does super puma have any wing like hard point which is clearly visible on the right hand side of the gun or they mistook MI35 hind for a super puma
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Fynline:

I love this cant wait!
grin grin

Cc: Idriss Derby, Paul Biya, CNN, AFP, Reuters, BBC, FulanSitrep

grin
kill...
Kill boko haram!!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2015
jteku:

the first pix on Continuation, i saw begeagle blog saying a pintle mounted machine gun on a super puma helicopter, but with close observation, does super puma have any wing like hard point which is clearly visible on the right hand side of the gun or they mistook MI35 hind for a super puma
Yeap that's a gud observation,but why would they mount a machine gun on a hind, when they have there hard point for rocket pods and it as its own coaxial machine gun in the front. Av never seeing such innovation and its call's for questioning or what did u think guys ?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:

Yeap that's a gud observation,but why would they mount a machine gun on a hind, when they have there hard point for rocket pods and it as its own coaxial machine gun in the front. Av never seeing such innovation and its call's for questioning or what did u think guys ?
Good observation, but not all hinds have the coaxial gun system. It could as well be one of the older mi-24p
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Fynline:

I love this cant wait!

Damn, this left me full of clips, like the moon blocking the sun.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:

We started this in mali. Here's our MI-35p in support of ground troops with a pintle mounted GPMG.

I think because MI-35's conduct strafing runs, Nigerian commanders would like to maximise every possibility of extra rounds they can send down range.

Although I would have preferred a Gatlin type machine gun or a 50 CAL.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Henry120:

We started this in mali. Here's our MI-35p in support of ground troops with a pintle mounted GPMG.

I think because MI-35's conduct strafing runs, Nigerian commanders would like to maximise every possibility of extra rounds they can send down range.

Although I would have preferred a Gatlin type machine gun or a 50 CAL.
The way it was the gun was mounted is different ,one was through the window and the other was through the window in the one u showed. Anyway its improving maximum fire power !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sparrow13: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:

During the election period on TV, I can't remember if its river or edo state,a REVA apc was stationed on a road block by the army on channel news.that brings me to how many of this apc's does the NA has ?
yes one was shown by AIT in daura katsina state, close to the emirs palace, during celebration of GMB victory.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kadyrov25(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:
More
oga bidexi abeg wen u want to post pictures of our servicemen endeavour to cover their faces and other forms of identifications lik their nametags remember these scumbag terrorists also follow events on nairaland .Dont be deceived into thinkin that wat happened to lee rigby might not happen to one of them (God forbid).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
kadyrov25:
oga bidexi abeg wen u want to post pictures of our servicemen endeavour to cover their faces and other forms of identifications lik their nametags remember these scumbag terrorists also follow events on nairaland .Dont be deceived into thinkin that wat happened to lee rigby might not happen to one of them (God forbid).
Tnk's man; taken !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rand Show 2015:

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
bidexiii:

The video is no longer there !

Are you using a PC or Cell Phone, because its working fine on my Cell Phone.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
^^^Do those watches have spy cam on it and being used by the Nigerian Military or any African Force? If not then take those fake ãss shïtty looking watches outta here and stop detailing the thread

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
jteku:
i think president Jonathan should better make public the acquisation of hardware he purchase for the military before someone come and take all the glory
The Military will get better support from GMB
Henry120 u didn't congratulate me
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

*unrelated*
That Man grammar dey worry me on a serious note and I'm really depending on his VP to do most of the work

PS: I haven't and probably won't create any thread here so it's almost useless following me grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
NighttWalker:

*unrelated*
That Man grammar dey worry me on a serious note and I'm really depending on his VP to do most of the work

PS: I haven't and probably won't create any thread here so it's almost useless following me grin
No vex I followed u 2 see ur post. I will un fllw jeje
*He is incline Military= Better support fr our Arm forces
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

No vex I followed u 2 see ur post. I will un fllw jeje
*He is incline Military= Better support fr our Arm forces
son of caliph. I c nothing good coming out of APC or even bihari.I rest my case now
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Congratulations man, 4th time lucky I guess.

On the military side, I hope we see improvements and all round better support for the Nigerian military. However,i won't kid you and claim i share that optimism, Buhari is 73 years old, i don't expect much from him, besides he's perceived pick for the NSA is Rtd. General dambazzau, a man who was an incompetent COAS.

My hopes aren't high.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Henry120:

On the military side, I hope we see improvements and all round better support for the Nigerian military. However,i won't kid you and claim i share that optimism, Buhari is 73 years old, i don't expect much from him, besides he's perceived pick for the NSA is Rtd. General dambazzau, a man who was an incompetent COAS.

My hopes aren't high.
Failures and the falling of Generals are mostly influenced by politics.

Goodluck was slow in responding to things until they got bad.

People are being too harsh on Buhari, he knows what happens when you give BH a space to breath.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Henry120:

My hopes aren't high.
I will rest my case. But I can assure that in few Months u will. See Gr8 improvement in our Mil capabilities and efficiency

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
giles14:
son of caliph. I c nothing good coming out of APC or even bihari.I rest my case now
. Time will Prove u wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2842) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.