Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5967840 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pantsir-S1 , combined short to medium range surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery

pic during last exercise , Algerian army

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
kenya army E Company 5th Battalion of Kenya Rifles offers medical care in East Pokot,Baringo County, following a Malaria epidemic

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Litmus: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Litmus:

Looks serious, what's going on?

How did they get QRF guys? However, instead of being captured by those guys, the last bullet remains mine.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
I am just reading this Just now Shocked how did this happen?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
LTGEN:
I am just reading this Just now Shocked how did this happen?

Judging by the picture, their vehicle probably got faulty and then, they were trying to repair it and came under BHT ambush.

Now the issue is these guys are QRF so what were they doing there?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Algerian1:
Pantsir-S1 , combined short to medium range surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery

pic during last exercise , Algerian army

Some heavy ish right there.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
#ISIS West Afriqiyah & Nur led #BokoHaram killed several Nigerian AirForce QRF airmen.Some held captive

If i didn't know any better i would say that guy was spreading half baked news. How do you know several troops were killed? When were they killed, how many died? How do people just post something like this with zero verification?
So what happened to the soldier's uniform? I'm not saying this is staged or not, it simply makes zero sense.
Only thing in that pic that matters for now is the Truck. The victim's ? face is blurred, he's not in uniform, so hard to say if that was even a Nigerian soldier or not, that pickup could have been taken a while back, who knows.
I won't put too much into the pic until more info comes out.. Propaganda is a powerful tool.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sizzorkay:
So what happened to the soldier's uniform? I'm not saying this is staged or not, it simply makes zero sense.
Only thing in that pic that matters for now is the Truck. The victim's ? face is blurred, he's not in uniform, so hard to say if that was even a Nigerian soldier or not, that pickup could have been taken a while back, who knows.
I won't put too much into the pic until more info comes out.. Propaganda is a powerful tool.
Gbayii
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sizzorkay:
#ISIS West Afriqiyah & Nur led #BokoHaram killed several Nigerian AirForce QRF airmen.Some held captive

If i didn't know any better i would say that guy was spreading half baked news. How do you know several troops were killed? When were they killed, how many died? How do people just post something like this with zero verification?

More blessings to you!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 5:32am On Oct 07, 2017
tdayof:

More blessings to you!
Don Klericuzo tends to be very authentic.This is serious, very serious.For BH having been in the punishing side of the Airforce the last couple of weeks they lost Six+Commanders.
This might be their grim revenge.
Anyway we will find out what the NAF. SF and QRF are made up of.Things just got very grimly interesting:x

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2017
LTGEN:

Don Klericuzo tends to be very authentic.This is serious, very serious.For BH having been in the punishing side of the Airforce the last couple of weeks they lost Six+Commanders.
This might be there grim revenge.
Anyway we will find out what the NAF. SF and QRF are made up of.Things just got very grimly interesting:x
tnx man
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2017
He is, what we are saying here is, we need more than the words of mass murderers . What we saw could have been staged, it could be real, we don't know, but this is propaganda coming from BH, it ain't the gospel.
So until we have more info from verified sources, i won't put much into it

LTGEN:

This might be there grim revenge.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Sizzorkay:

don is more patriotic than you can every be.

so go and rest with ur propaganda crap.

just hope the NAF/QRF learn from this and improve on it.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Sizzorkay:
He is, what we are saying here is, we need more than the words of mass murderers . What we saw could have been staged, it could be real, we don't know, but this is propaganda coming from BH, it ain't the gospel.
So until we have more info from verified sources, i won't put much into it

staged?
you are funny

we have proforce ,we have innoson.
let the two give us a proper patrol protected vehicle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Oldies , Beech T-34 C 1979 , used for formation

Algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Repost: SAAF dog fight training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoYbdlXkttU

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Il- 76 sn 7T-WIP at Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Int'l - FAOR South Africa 2-10-2017

Algerian AF

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
graphic Ground forces , algerian army

the bmpT 72 terminator is not delivred yet

the BRDM-2 and its AT-5 version are missing too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
1. U.S. Marine Corps Cpl. Vickson Joseph, a field radio operator assigned to the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa communications directorate, demonstrates the proper use of a Harris radio during a three-day best practices sharing session with Djibouti Armed Forces at Camp Lemonnier, Oct. 3, 2017. With the aid of slide show presentations, multiple practical exercises and hands-on demonstrations, the tactical communications personnel showcased how thy use the radios and exchanged information about standard operating procedures with FAD personnel. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Eboni Prince)

2. U.S. Army Spc. Matthew Jousselin, a radio operator assigned to the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa communications directorate, assists a member of the Djibouti Armed Forces with a hands-on demonstration during a three-day best practices sharing session with Djibouti Armed Forces at Camp Lemonnier, Oct. 3, 2017. Best-practice sharing events like these help East African partners to strengthen their defense capabilities, capacity, and coordination to enable them to provide for their own security, combat transnational threats, and respond to crises. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Eboni Prince)

3. Two Djibouti Armed Forces members use Harris radios during a three-day best practices sharing session with radio operators from the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa communications directorate at Camp Lemonnier, Oct. 3, 2017. Best-practice sharing events like these help East African partners to strengthen their defense capabilities, capacity, and coordination to enable them to provide for their own security, combat transnational threats, and respond to crises. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Eboni Prince)

4. U.S. service members from the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa communications directorate assist a Djibouti Armed Forces member with operating a Harris radio during a three-day best practices sharing session at Camp Lemonnier, Oct. 3, 2017. With the aid of slide show presentations, multiple practical exercises and hands-on demonstrations, tactical communications personnel showcased how they use the radios and exchanged information about standard operating procedures with FAD personnel. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Eboni Prince)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Officer Cadet Course Intake 16-16/17 in a ten days field exercise BUWEKULA STORM.
In pictures is the Commandant UMA-K Brig Gen EM Musinguzi inspecting and addressing cadets.
Present was the Chief Instructor Lt Col RK Sseguya and instructors.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
continue

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
BRDM-2 loccaly modified and equiped with 9K111 Fagot ATGM

Algerian army

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Egypt

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
newafricaken254:
Officer Cadet Course Intake 16-16/17 in a ten days field exercise BUWEKULA STORM.
In pictures is the Commandant UMA-K Brig Gen EM Musinguzi inspecting and addressing cadets.
Present was the Chief Instructor Lt Col RK Sseguya and instructors.

In my opinion the UPDF are the best soldiers in Africa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 4:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a slowpoke? Or you just like acting idiotic sometimes?
Learn to comprehend what you read, okay? I said if i didn't know any better, and i do, which is why i never insulted the guy or bashed him. I've been following his twitter handle for a long time. So take a chill pill and rest your childish confrontational attitude. Or did someone curse you?
Only a fool would actually deny there is propaganda in war, are you kidding?
I only said we needed more information. And you just can't jump to conclusion with a picture without any more information, Jeez
So if the terrorists claimed to have killed the President, you will simply believe them? Is that what you are saying? Unreal, you took words of terrorists as gospel, without any official confirmation or denial, you automatically just took it as real? And you also don't think there is propaganda during warfare? wow, what a genius you are.
I'm done. When you acquire some common sense, get back at me. Now move on kid.
And as for patriotism, i didn't know one can measure that, but hey, good luck

giles14:
don is more patriotic than you can every be.

so go and rest with ur propaganda crap.

just hope the NAF/QRF learn from this and improve on it.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Sizzorkay:
Are you a slowpoke? Or you just like acting idiotic sometimes?
Learn to
And as for patriotism, i didn't know one can measure that, but hey, good luck

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the lone individual in that photo is a member of the Nigerian military or an Air Force QRF for that matter.

We cannot pass out the assumption of a random individual on twitter as fact, if he has evidence, let him present the evidence for all to see.

NAF QRF members are usually embedded with members of the Nigerian army when out on patrol, they do not have the numbers alone to conduct independent patrols all by themselves. So if the twitter user is claiming NAF QRF were ambushed, then we should have a number of regular army also dead. How come this isn't the case?

Until there is contrary evidence, let us be careful with the claims we can substantiate.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2017
off topic : Philippine Army combat footage vs Maute ISIS in Marawi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjghkBwaTe4
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
newafricaken254:
off topic : Philippine Army combat footage vs Maute ISIS in Marawi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjghkBwaTe4
They look very well trained.

Very nice video by the way, the background music adds to the overall entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
[img]https://scontent.fcpt5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22089814_1632953653446344_3202441468937215261_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEzMhLaRuGB64O3jbmZHwYqAiAq_xZGp7HVi-4gqplaUsfJPDCnt_NE7r06-ftk1VaqpT0n9wnjII50TUiP8HbkuRVHLwligmDf-vqh8jZhrw&_nc_pt=1&oh=a30125b8eaa9ba432a06a2c98f4723c4&oe=5A84F9A1[/img]

SANDF with Roni pistol carbine and a pistol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.