Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5986783 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:

@Blackdalia called you out for your hypocrisy. I'll prefer you maintain that hypocrisy when you engage with others not me.

Defends his own but quick to make sneering comments on others. Forget all these people abeg if no be the useless leaders wey we dey get dem for get mouth.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Toju200:
that's an advance version cos has totally tsaigumi design look at it's wings and front tyre.then check the first version of the gulma
You're correct.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerian Air Force MI-24V

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerian navy Cutter(OPV)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerian navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
"The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is getting ready for flight testing of its Long Endurance Modular Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (LEMU), which will take to the air before the end of the year.

The LEMU can be flown with multiple engine configurations, including petrol and electric. The petrol engine version will fly first.

There are three LEMU airframes: two with a configuration similar to the Modular UAV on which the LEMU is based (one petrol engine powered and one fitted with electric motors) and a single fuselage variant with either power plant. The CSIR has also considered hydrogen fuel cells as a power source for LEMU as they have a very high energy density and would provide a 12 hour endurance in addition to being quieter and more reliable than internal combustion."

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Indiza, short range hand launched drone. Used by SANDF.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Off-Topic

JF-17 armed with PL-10 (SD-10) and PL-5E-II AAMs and an ECM-pod.

Sweet Fighter bro!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerian made UAVs

I can spot 5 units.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
SAAF Pilatus trainers.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:

@Blackdalia called you out for your hypocrisy. I'll prefer you maintain that hypocrisy when you engage with others not me.

I expressed myself on the issue because it was written all over the news that US troops are left Cameroon.Whats hypocrisy coming to do in here.So someone can bring in an info which goes against yours.hmmmmmmm

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
blacKDalia:

Defends his own but quick to make sneering comments on others. Forget all these people abeg if no be the useless leaders wey we dey get dem for get mouth.

Tsuip go throw your venom somewhere else please.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian made UAVs

I can spot 5 units.
wish these drones can be used for basic training of our uav pilots...these beauty can't just be sitting there

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian made UAVs

I can spot 5 units.

who is this guy?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
MiddleDimension:

who is this guy?
maybe possibly from UAVision Portugal
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian navy

Aswear NN need to teach other services weapons maintenance.

Their MGs and PDWs are always NEAT
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
DaV8King:

are they using them regularly?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian Air Force MI-24V

i am wondering...is it standard around the world that militaries use the airport of civilians, ir they have their own airfields? i think they should have their own air fields

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian navy Cutter(OPV)

is this our waters?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
fabselad:

Tsuip go throw your venom somewhere else please.

Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnLkc6r3yc

I've seen this video since but I'm very sure when this was trending he denied it.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
MiddleDimension:

is this our waters?
not sure
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Henry240:
Off-Topic
JF-17 armed with PL-10 (SD-10) and PL-5E-II AAMs and an ECM-pod.
Sweet Fighter bro!!
Its so weird these ones haven't entered this land

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
blacKDalia:

Lol.

I've seen this video since but I'm very sure when this was trending he denied it.
Babana, e don do na

Na unnecessary bad blood be this
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Odunayaw:
Babana, e don do na

Na unnecessary bad blood be this

Oga, seriously no be bad blood. Even you notice say e don dey happen since.

Sometimes if you no show these people say you fit drag inside mud with dem dem go think am say na gentlemen full here.

Anyway since compatriot don talk, make I sheathe.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
blacKDalia:

Lol.

I would never deny or negate the fact that there are bad elements in the Cameroonian MIlitary.The war against BH or the ongoing crises in the SW and NW region of Cameroon have displayed or portrayed bad elements in the Cameroonian armed forces, so if you want to use this video as one portraying the Cameroonian military suit yourself. I wont go low by doing the same about the NA because the list is long. I have several times in this forum placed images of the attrocities committed by the Cameroonian Military so all this ur stupid acts just reflects what i was saying earlier. Go spit your venom elsewhere slowpoke. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
DaV8King:

Lol, what do u expect when they are always not busy... Not busy trying to shoot something

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

Lol, what do I expect when they are always not busy... Not busy trying to shoot something

Hahahaha Gen you wicked sha.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jelal0007:
are they using them regularly?

Hmmmm. question for the Gods
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am wondering...is it standard around the world that militaries use the airport of civilians, ir they have their own airfields? i think they should have their own air fields

Standard practice in most countries.

Only few, if any countries have 100% pure airbases.

Even the almighty USA has a number of airports that serve dual role as AFBs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
fabselad:

I would never deny or negate the fact that there are bad elements in the Cameroonian MIlitary.The war against BH or the ongoing crises in the SW and NW region of Cameroon have displayed or portrayed bad elements in the Cameroonian armed forces, so if you want to use this video as one portraying the Cameroonian military suit yourself. I wont go low by doing the same about the NA because the list is long. I have several times in this forum placed images of the attrocities committed by the Cameroonian Military so all this ur stupid acts just reflects what i was saying earlier. Go spit your venom elsewhere slowpoke. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

lipsrsealed
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2019
fabselad:

The types of wars we fight in Africa,frankly encourage this kind of behaviour. An enemy without uniform who hides behind civvies,commits atrocities on wounded and army POWs indirectly instigates this crime. In the 1960s Shifta war officers were handed cyanide pills and warned never to be taken alive-the men were ordered if everything turns to ishyt to save 2 rounds for themselves in case one fails and "go to their God like a Soldier." Idk if anything happened to the army unit,though its not an excuse!
It shows a top down break in command and discipline-dumb niggas actually filmed it! Clearly,the Cameroonian army ethos needs drastic change. I rmbr recently we saw a vid of the 'elite' BIR burning the bodies of dead Ambazonians,presumably after execution. If that's how an 'elite' unit acts what about the ordinary units?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)