Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5970670 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2014
HandOfChukwu: They aren't African and they NEVER will be, they are nothing but some dirty oyinbos.
Only Henry120 will judge what belongs here or not.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2014
MikeZA: Only Henry120 will judge what belongs here or not.

You don't have to reply to every quote.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Helghast: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Vulture Drones used by SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian police streit cougar MK 1.

The NPF use the streit cougar MK 1, streit spartan MK 2 and Streit Spartan MK 3.

The Streit cougar MK1 is very similar to Proforce defence PF 2 MK II which the police also deploy.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kenya school of Infantry- Snipers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by HandOfChukwu: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
MikeZA: Only Henry120 will judge what belongs here or not.
You dey craze, how are you a dirty non-African going to come to an Nigerian forum talking rubbish and disrespecting our country then try and tell me Oga Henry will decide what goes on, if I could decide what goes on i would knock your jaw off you dey head o. Chukwu kpo gi oku.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigeria Defence Academy students. 1 engine of fighter plane mig17 in which col shittu Alao died in 1969. 2Cadets@. Museum

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerian navy SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2014
NAF F-7NI

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Pick your choice...or else I alone take them all !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by decatalyst(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

AH! You wan kill your self? Na only you wan wa ka go marry all of them? shocked shocked shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Lmao.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
kenya, viker mk3s

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigeria army on the move

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 3:20am On Jul 11, 2014
denisfidha: kenya, vickers mk3s
....and Kenyan Swingfire anti-tank missiles in second/third photos below the vickers tanks?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 3:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Ah ! E no easy o ! Make boys siddon small cool down tension...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 3:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Blindfolded... trained to dismantle and reassemble FN-FAL rifles without use of the eyes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
agaugust: ....and Kenyan Swingfire anti-tank missiles in second/third photos below the vickers tanks?
yes thats correct
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
agaugust: Blindfolded... trained to dismantle and reassemble FN-FAL rifles without use of the eyes
lol ! bro hw u take get dis pics .never knew one of my pics would get here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Henry120: Nigerian police streit cougar MK 1.

The NPF use the streit cougar MK 1, streit spartan MK 2 and Streit Spartan MK 3.

The Streit cougar MK1 is very similar to Proforce defence PF 2 MK II which the police also deploy.
Hmm seems NAF are gradually replacing their AK's with Tarvor's .#my observation#
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
Hmm seems NAF are gradually replacing their AK's with Tarvor's .#my observation#
But why not have a standard rifle for the entire Nigerian armed forces. Acquiring NATO standard and Russian weapons at the same is kinda crazy. And won't be easy on the logistics.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

It is a far far better rifle than the AK. A world class rifle. The only weapons that are better than the Tavor-21 are the FN SCAR and the HK-416.

It makes sense to gradually fade out the AK-47. That rifle don try.

Nigeria is also looking to purchase the Streit Typhoon MRAP.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sirjerry(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
NA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Variety

Photo 1

Proforce defence armoured military truck. *low image quality*.

Photo 2

NPF tricked out AK. Unlike our military, all other security agencies have received new assault rifles in large numbers.

NPF MOPOL (tactical unit), have since replaced all their older AKs with newer AK-74L and Type-56c. The AK above is much lighter (polymer), has a fore-grip, which also acts as a "stand", which allows the shooter fire as a marksman.

Beautiful rifle.

Photo 3

Mekahog (nigeria) / DCD (south-africa) jointly built Armoured Personnel Carrier for the Nigerian police.

Photo 4

Minister of state defence in the Navy's Augusta- 109 helicopter.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
MikeZA: But why not have a standard rifle for the entire Nigerian armed forces. Acquiring NATO standard and Russian weapons at the same is kinda crazy. And won't be easy on the logistics.

How is it a problem?

Nigeria makes the 7.62mm and other types of Ammo, and probably still makes the NATO round. I don't see a problem.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
sirjerry: NA
I love this pic. Morale is HIGH
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Henry120:

How is it a problem?

Nigeria makes the 7.62mm and other types of Ammo, and probably still makes the NATO round. I don't see a problem.
Standardisation allows you to get spares,ammo etc from different sources. Look at the SANDF today their only source of ammo for the R4 is only from Denel PMP.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
MikeZA: Standardisation allows you to get spares,ammo etc from different sources. Look at the SANDF today their only source of ammo for the R4 is only from Denel PMP.

DICON produces all the Ammo for the military and police of nigeria. I don't see any logistics problem.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
sirjerry: NA
Thats not NA, Look at the flag colors
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
KDF staying alert on a hot afternoon in Somalia

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)