Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6146281 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
A

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Credits Tbite

A column of piranha 6x6 been transported in lagos.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SiriusBlack: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Henry120: Credits Tbite

A column of piranha 6x6 been transported in lagos.
Nice find...most likely going to the North East.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nice find...most likely going to the North East.

Likely so.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SiriusBlack: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerian Army special forces soldier serving on the frontlines of the troubled North-East armed with a Grenade Launcher.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerian Army special forces soldier serving on the frontlines of the troubled North-East armed with a Grenade Launcher.

Thanks a lot man.

The COAS's statement just shows how draconian and archaic our military top brass are.

Anyway, it is obvious my time is also up in this thread. If I'm to ever post, it has to be official photos.

*if you have any Igirigi photos in your archives, please just paste them here before you finally depart.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SiriusBlack: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Henry120:

Thanks a lot man. The COAS's statement just shows how draconian and archaic our military top brass are.

Anyway, it is obvious my time is also up in this thread. If I'm to ever post, it has to be official photos.
Well, guess not..you're not in Service so..I doubt you have any problem..I on the other hand, need a beer in hand..I really need to take a walk this night..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Well, guess not..you're not in Service so..I doubt you have any problem..I on the other hand, need a beer in hand..I really need to take a walk.

You can't say so man, his statement was explicit to service men, but it could also be general.

This is why I hide this thread right here in the first place. I didn't want the publicity associated with having a thread of this nature in the politics section.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SiriusBlack: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Henry120:

You can't say so man, his statement was explicit to service men, but it could also be general.

This is why I hide this thread right here in the first place. I didn't want the publicity.
So sad...I just hope Beegeagle would not leave too..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: So sad...I just hope Beegeagle would not leave too..

If he goes, it would be a terrible shame. He did stop posting for almost 3 months in the past, for lack of co-operation from DHQ. Only the navy had supported him in the past, despite the fact that the army, airforce, dss and presidency P.R teams are regular visitors.

It took weeks of begging from most of us for him to change his mind. Even now, he's not as committed as he used to be.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014

Anyway, you've done really well man. We're appreciative of all your efforts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2014

Like I asked, if you have anymore photos of the Igirigi, please post it here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SiriusBlack: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Henry120:

Like I asked, if you have anymore photos of the Igirigi, please post it here.
I do have..about 2..not very sure, but I'm sorry bro...I'm done.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: I do have..about 2..not very sure, but I'm sorry bro...I'm done.

I fully understand.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by igbo2011(m): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2014
How much of the equipment is made in Africa by Africans.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
****Breaking

New drone prototype. This is a new surveillance un-manned aerial vehicle(UAV) prototype currently under-development.

It's a phone camera, so the image is poor, but we can all see the gulma drone, obscurely visible in the background.

We should see what the final product looks like when the Airforce finally holds there Air Expo. This is the 4th series of NAF built drones.

Amebo series,
Gulma series,
Ichoku series
Now this.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120: ****Breaking

New drone prototype. This is a new surveillance un-manned aerial vehicle(UAV) prototype currently under-development.

It's a phone camera, so the image is poor, but we can all see the gulma drone, obscurely visible in the background.

We should see what the final product looks like when the Airforce finally holds there Air Expo. This is the 4th series of NAF built drones.

Amebo series,
Gulma series,
Ichoku series
Now this.
This drones make too much noice
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
SANDF Gripen.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
jteku:
This drones make too much noice

Drones act also as a psychological weapon. When an enemy hears the sound of a UAV, he scampers, like a rabid dog.

At the altitude( 10,000 ft) these drones fly, they would virtually be noiseless. Our Aerostar drones are much noisier than these much smaller surveillance drones.

Like I said, the noise of a drone acts as a psychological weapon.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
SANDF.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faculty14(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Awesome thread
so loving ur works here...keep up d good work mates cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
MikeZA: SANDF.
This should be a Trunket
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Oga Henry can you confirm if there is any foreign navy in Nigeria at the moment cos i saw a warship like the Type 53H somewhere around Apapa this morning

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
jteku: NAF
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
jteku:
This should be a Trunket
Remote or automatic weapon system by reutech.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fynline: Oga Henry can you confirm if there is any foreign navy in Nigeria at the moment cos i saw a warship like the Type 53H somewhere around Apapa this morning

I'm finally free from the spambot.

The blurry photo of the ship looks to me like NNS thunder man. There is no foreign ship in the country as at this moment.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Henry120:

I'm finally free from the spambot.

The blurry photo of the ship looks to me like NNS thunder man. There is no foreign ship in the country as at this moment.

Oga Henry it is not NNS Thunder i am very very very sure. I saw it today again but cud not get a shot. I ll try to get a clearere shot today
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowfax77: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sir henry , the ship is British frigate at the NPA port type 23 frigate. No F234.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fynline:

Oga Henry it is not NNS Thunder i am very very very sure. I saw it today again but cud not get a shot. I ll try to get a clearere shot today

Free at last.

I can confirm that there is no visiting ship currently in nigeria. Did you get to see the ship clearer today?

I think, the home port of NNS thunder is in calabar, the eastern naval command.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
shadowfax77: Sir henry , the ship is British frigate at the NPA port type 23 frigate. No F234.

Taken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2865) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)