Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5982427 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:

This is goodnews, Deathmachine has been promoted? I suspect he is the one in the photo?
thanks sir ,but thats not me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
pacretus:
Good..i hope we get to see,a review in weapons procurement.i don't really like the defensive rather than offensive nature of the military,buying weapons that're just ''good enough'' for the little internal conflicts here and there.

BTW..this is the first time i'm hearing of ''defence policy review''.

Oga henry, i must commend your effort at promoting the good image of our dearest country,well done.
Oga Henry na bad guy grin
I hope that review makes sure soldiers are removed from unsoldierly duties(e.g Op safe conduct and other shitloads)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Air Force Regiment
this guys look mean!
CAS should please revive Air expo and acrobatic team
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
I hope that review makes sure soldiers are removed from unsoldierly duties(e.g Op safe conduct and other shitloads)
exactly!!i wonder what the duties of the police are in nigeria,i hardly see the mobile police unit(mopol)these days.hope something Really good comes out of the defence review.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
a
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
tdayof:

That will be good. Tactical maneuver that are possible on airliners are barrel roll. And it has only been done once with a 707 and Air China 747 which wasn't complete. It was up to 60 degrees before the pilot disengage auto pilot.
So doing a negative G isn't possible on an airliner as they are not aerodynamically capable to.

I will be waiting for your video too.
I wasn't talking about an Airliner bro! And I wasn't talking about inverted flight, I was talking about the Negative G pushover manoeuvre.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
When I get time I'll post on the El Adde disaster. I couldn't believe any company commander especially a KDF major on a warfighting operation could not just drop the ball,but kick it into touch, drop his pants and leave a giant dookie on the field of battle-and then do nothing! The 2ic who survived,a captain,was lucky to be only courtmartialled and cashiered.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
thanks sir ,but thats not me tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lmao... No problems chief, still a big congrats.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
nemesis2u:
what versions r the south african hawks and do they have inhouse upgrades ?
Hawk 120 LIFT, And no wouldn't necessarily say they feature inhouse upgrades.....The Hawk 120 LIFT is the only Hawk aircraft in its class ....so you can't really upgrade something that was built from scratch.

The Hawk 120 does feature a South African designed HMI, Avionics and Navigation suite, and was also assembled in SA!!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
pacretus:
exactly!!i wonder what the duties of the police are in nigeria,i hardly see the mobile police unit(mopol)these days.hope something Really good comes out of the defence review.
Mobile police are very active than the random ones. Probably their pictures are not really out.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:

Lmao... No problems chief, still a big congrats.
thanks o ,na bidexii thread i dey see my picture embarassed embarassed
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
tdayof:

Mobile police are very active than the random ones. Probably their pictures are not really out.
Good to know they're still active.but in benin i don't see them often.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
AAD 2016

-US Air Force arrivals

- Paramount group Mbombe 8

www.saairforce.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8709&start=105

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
tdayof:

active and shabbily dressed
infact I don't know why de roam about
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
UPDAF L-39 Jets

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
active and shabbily dressed
infact I don't know why de roam about

Lol they are mostly Deployed in some UNIT. My dad works under the mobile division of NPF. They are mostly deployed on serious issues.

You should know skynet squad Ibadan. 90% of officers under skynet are Mobile and since you Stay at IB you should know there's a mobile command inside Eleyele state HQ.
Their hilux are mostly painted red and black and are equipped with BTR armoured vehicles. I once experienced a case like three to four years ago where a fake bullion van was made to put up a faulty issue then was made to park by the road and then surrounded with well armed Mobile police with various arms.

Don't ask me how I got to know the bullion van was empty grin

The ones who roam about are the normal police lol
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congo Brazzaville AW139 presidential Helicopter

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ugandan President visiting UPDF troops stationed in Mogadishu

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
tdayof:

Lol they are mostly Deployed in some UNIT. My dad works under the mobile division of NPF. They are mostly deployed on serious issues.

You should know skynet squad Ibadan. 90% of officers under skynet are Mobile and since you Stay at IB you should know there's a mobile command inside Eleyele state HQ.
Their hilux are mostly painted red and black and are equipped with BTR armoured vehicles. I once experienced a case like three to four years ago where a fake bullion van was made to put up a faulty issue then was made to park by the road and then surrounded with well armed Mobile police with various arms.

Don't ask me how I got to know the bullion van was empty grin

The ones who roam about are the normal police lol
I know skynet grin
but seriously dos ones roaming about with dane-Ak47 always give me the creeps

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:
AAD 2016

-US Air Force arrivals

bro..do u know if Nigerian officials r on ground at d exhibition
that mbombe de catch my attention wella
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
I know skynet grin
but seriously dos ones roaming about with dane-Ak47 always give me the creeps
Yea those with dane-Ak 47 seems funny. They are the once always mounting illegal checkpoint.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:
AAD 2016

-US Air Force arrivals

Baby coming in to land. Flaps down.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
tdayof:

Yea those with dane-Ak 47 seems funny. They are the once always mounting illegal checkpoint.
lol..once upon a tym...my dream was to b a cadet and teach those mofos lesson grin
I hope there is a plan to rid regulars of carrying AKs...pistols from DICON would do just fine
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
lol..once upon a tym...my dream was to b a cadet and teach those mofos lesson grin
I hope there is a plan to rid regulars of carrying AKs...pistols from DICON would do just fine
Lol I know how you feel. My Dad himself has been harassed by those men in blacks even as a senior officer in the NPF. Immediately they get to know who he is they change their tune.

I'll definitely join the NAF. I hope they are more advance by the time I am ready.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
bro..do u know if Nigerian officials r on ground at d exhibition
that mbombe de catch my attention wella

It is a show targeted at the African market, so yea, officials always attend.

The Mbombe 8 with the 30mm looks very good.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Henry240:

It is a show targeted at the African market, so yea, officials always attend.

The Mbombe 8 with the 30mm looks very good.
Any news about our MBB 339 c/d
?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
first pic..the woman is a Kuti
sorry pls what's a 'kuti'
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
rawswag:
sorry pls what's a 'kuti'
the lineage of Ramsome-Kuti
must have heard of them na
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
Any news about our MBB 339 c/d
?

It's stuck due to a litigation issue. I don't know when we could possibly have them back.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
the lineage of Ramsome-Kuti must have heard of them na
oh yes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
off topic :Kurdish PKK attack on turkish air base,several helicopters damage or destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKISHGKnqDU
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Zainey338: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.