Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro (32222 Views)

See Photos Of The Biggest Natural Hair Meet-up Held In Lagos. / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Natural Afro Is Super Cool! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Coolie89(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oya alele e don do,u sha don enta Guinness book of records, Go cut am for morufu barbers shop nw nw *drops 50kobo on d makeup table*.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Daxbiz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is bush!!!
IGBO IRUNMOLE
IGBO ELEDUMARE...

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by kayClt(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
pri3stess:
When did black people start having lice?
is it only d white piple dat hv lice.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Pee2k3: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Denrele wife
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Orikinla(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
She should find roles in the movies.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
pDude:

I thought south Africans had scanty hair
uhmmmm I don't have a lot but it makes big afro
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Skmoda360(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
chinkorie@yahoo:

- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/more-happenings/news/meet-woman-with-the-worlds-biggest-natural-afro#sthash.a0MINvtm.dpuf
Her hair is awesome.....really a safe haven during war time...lol
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mikky2k2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
dats simply a dungeon for lice... Hahahaha
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Tintinix: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Waoh!!!! This reminds me of this cartoon.. "Globe trotters" (I think that is the name) that the guy pulls out all sorts from his afro...
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
GUYS are just HYPOCRITES,the other time there was a thread about African women and artificial hair.evryone of you said they prefer their woman rocking natural hair,ppl were complaining about how artificial African women had b ecome.that they've taken to Brazilian,Peruvian ,Chinese,Japanese,Italian hairs.now that a woman has come out to show that afro hair can be beautiful and carried with pride and style,everybody is now criticizing her.when will u guys learn to say wot u actually want.

From all the previous comments,i"ve been able to deduce that all of u love those fake hairs.anyway weda u guys lyk it or not,she has inspired me and am goin to make enquires cos am goin to cut my hair and start with my natural hair now i know that God neva made a mistake when he gave Africa the woolly hair,u can also inspire ur wives and GFs.i can even sense jealousy in the American quarters cos they'll neva be able to have it.OFF I GO

NOTE:no one should cum to correct me

4 Likes

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Pain(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Does the AFRO extend to "Down There"? My Old Pal Once Ran Out of His Bed Room Asking for a Lawn Mower! Now I understand
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by hernars(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
chimchim1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i wönder o
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Lashifon: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
There funny tins in many tins....lols this hair must be a full time business 4 dis lady....see wetin guiness de cause
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wow! That's one beautiful hair. .
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
She can't have such hair in Naija. Heat and smell go nearly finish am
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
feelamong: Imagine say she come go wear Gele on top of this one! grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Donmichaelz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Catwalk with my gucci jean*walks into thread looks around and fart ,turns back and let the odour kill those in thread*
Oops my bad
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Skinni10ne: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
chimchim1: pls read well its an AFRO she doesn't pack at all
What do you mean afros do not pack at all? She does pack her hair:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382494/Aevin-Dugas-Woman-world-s-biggest-natural-afro.html
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Testerfuze(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Donmichaelz: Catwalk with my gucci jean*walks into thread looks around and fart ,turns back and let the odour kill those in thread*
Oops my bad
*whips him unclad nd drew a map of europe on his bare ass.

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by vocalistkelly(f): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
nadia_SA: Mine is getting there oo
me too
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by joshyjags: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
ewoooooo she wan dey hide drugs for dia ehhhhhh, make una probe am ehhhhhh
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by OCcool: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Testerfuze:
*whips him unclad nd drew a map of europe on his bare ass.
Donmichaelz: Catwalk with my gucci jean*walks into thread looks around and fart ,turns back and let the odour kill those in thread*
Oops my bad
Una be gay?

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mystic6ix(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
undecidedDis one don comot 4 Afro
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mystic6ix(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
2sexy.us:
All haters, she only left it that way for the pic. I am sure she does pack the hair...
you hv a point there
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by ShineuEye: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
But making love with this woman would be real fun, imagine ruffling those feathers...damn!!!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
God pls, when i'm old and my heart is weak, let me never ever wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and see this woman asking me "honey what happen?"
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by touchmeder: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
oh no this is hard work baby
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Sanboy25: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nice. smiley
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Flygerian1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
demelza: Her hair is just beautiful
Where is the beauty there?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Skinni10ne: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Flygerian.:

Where is the beauty there?

That is the type of hair every black person has on their head. It's like saying whats the beauty in being black.

Her hair just happens to be very long bcuz she grew it down to her waist. Lots of white & asian women have hair down to their waist, the only difference and beauty with black ppl is that our hair grows upwards instead of downwards.

I don't really blame you for saying that though. If black women stopped trying to be like other races and realized how unique they are, grew their hair naturally and longer than their shoulders, this wont have been a question. undecided
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Reference(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Greatest asset this rainy season.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mystic6ix(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
See she can change d style of d afro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.