Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro (32221 Views)

See Photos Of The Biggest Natural Hair Meet-up Held In Lagos. / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Natural Afro Is Super Cool! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by toshmann(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Nope its not our culture. Its genetics. Period.

We must not be racist but some ppl are calling the hair that grows on their head bushy. How can someone talk about DNA and say having an afro is cultural.

Havent accepted a mere afro from your race but youve accepted our brothers/sisters who not only have accepted themselves but have convinced the rest of the world they are better. cry

Yes the hair is bushy. Call it what it is. It is bushy. And I don't accept every BS from the white race. Some of them white chicks have mouth odor. When you kiss them it is upsetting. Some of their tattoos are horrendous. Their culture is shocking to me. But I won't hate them bc they are different. And by the way I come from a mixed family myself. Some of my relatives are white.

DNA doesn't make us fat! If we eat irresponsibly we get fat and it's our responsibility to exercise and diet responsibly. Same for this hair. DNA gives us wooly hair, but it's our responsibility to make sure our beautiful WOOLY hair doesn't become BUSHY hair

Abeg make she go barber joo angry

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by DECOtech(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
The lice in that hair lives in a six storey duplex

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by auskenfine(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is her last name Bush?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Her hair is nice and she's comfortable with it that's cool.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
DECOtech: The lice in that hair lives in a six storey duplex

LMAO!!!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by firestar(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
...Wow.
She's gone nuclear. shocked

How does she do it?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by annawhite(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
She isn't,y'all haven't seen my afro# sticks tongue out#
Been growimg mine. since. High skool
Its down dere
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by bknight: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
She'll definitely not need pillows at night
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by faithego(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by toshmann(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
annawhite: She isn't,y'all haven't seen my afro# sticks tongue out#
Been growimg mine. since. High skool
Its down dere
ediye nkaifere . . . . show me your afro. . down below cheesy
may be i can be convinced that bushy bush aint bad after all cool
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by annawhite(f): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
toshmann:
ediye nkaifere . . . . show me your afro. . down below cheesy
may be i can be convinced that bushy bush aint bad after all cool
eboi ke afo edi!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mystic6ix(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
toshmann:

Yes the hair is bushy. Call it what it is. It is bushy. And I don't accept every BS from the white race. Some of them white chicks have mouth odor. When you kiss them it is upsetting. Some of their tattoos are horrendous. Their culture is shocking to me. But I won't hate them bc they are different. And by the way I come from a mixed family myself. Some of my relatives are white.

DNA doesn't make us fat! If we eat irresponsibly we get fat and it's our responsibility to exercise and diet responsibly. Same for this hair. DNA gives us wooly hair, but it's our responsibility to make sure our beautiful WOOLY hair doesn't become BUSHY hair

Abeg make she go barber joo angry
shut ur mouth can't u see from d pics dat I posted dat she changed d style of d hair in different ways n she looked beautiful on it.
She arranged her hair dat way jst for d guiness record stuff, it does not mean she lives her daily life wit her hair like dat.
The different btw dis womans hair and every other african woman hair is dat she left her hair natural without applying relaxer(virgin hair) and other tins females do apply to kill der hair so dey can look like the whites.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by looder: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
nadia_SA: Mine is getting there oo

No. Pubic hair doesn't count. Lolz
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2013
looder:

No. Pubic hair doesn't count. Lolz
angry angry grin angry angry
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by toshmann(m): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2013
mystic6ix: shut ur mouth can't u see from d pics dat I posted dat she changed d style of d hair in different ways n she looked beautiful on it.
She arranged her hair dat way jst for d guiness record stuff, it does not mean she lives her daily life wit her hair like dat.
The different btw dis womans hair and every other african woman hair is dat she left her hair natural without applying relaxer(virgin hair) and other tins females do apply to kill der hair so dey can look like the whites.

no you shut your own mouth, you laptop thug angry
nobody can lay claim to a monopoly of verbal violence. its easy to sit behind laptop and abuse people so don't think you are a tough guy. anuofia angry

i expressed my opinion, did i ask you to agree with me? did you have to use a nasty language? i usually dont engage in such mundane exchange but if you wanna bring it, bring it on i'm ready for ya. angry I dont like this hair, what's your annoyance. i'm only one person and if it's to be voted upon i'll have only one vote so what's ya beef?

better go take your medicine before your malaria becomes cerebral malaria . . angry
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by biolabee(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2013
queenvic: Behold the Natural beauty of Afro hair. We are beautiful as we are, without emulating other races and using dangerous chemicals and artificial attachments on our heads. Whether long or short , braided, threaded or dreadlocks our hair is AMAZING when we care for it well! kiss

I love your post n I love those pictures
You need to see the dirt n dust in some ladies hairs

I love the fro... kept my hair once for 1 year

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Hydronium(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
I Perceive that she hails from the lineage of Absalom.....
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mystic6ix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
toshmann:

no you shut your own mouth, you laptop thug angry
nobody can lay claim to a monopoly of verbal violence. its easy to sit behind laptop and abuse people so don't think you are a tough guy. anuofia angry

i expressed my opinion, did i ask you to agree with me? did you have to use a nasty language? i usually dont engage in such mundane exchange but if you wanna bring it, bring it on i'm ready for ya. angry I dont like this hair, what's your annoyance. i'm only one person and if it's to be voted upon i'll have only one vote so what's ya beef?

better go take your medicine before your malaria becomes cerebral malaria . . angry
clown
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Sissie(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
My hair is getting there too.
Natural hair isn't as bad or difficult to maintain as people make it seem.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sery777: GUYS are just HYPOCRITES,the other time there was a thread about African women and artificial hair.evryone of you said they prefer their woman rocking natural hair,ppl were complaining about how artificial African women had b ecome.that they've taken to Brazilian,Peruvian ,Chinese,Japanese,Italian hairs.now that a woman has come out to show that afro hair can be beautiful and carried with pride and style,everybody is now criticizing her.when will u guys learn to say wot u actually want.

From all the previous comments,i"ve been able to deduce that all of u love those fake hairs.anyway weda u guys lyk it or not,she has inspired me and am goin to make enquires cos am goin to cut my hair and start with my natural hair now i know that God neva made a mistake when he gave Africa the woolly hair,u can also inspire ur wives and GFs.i can even sense jealousy in the American quarters cos they'll neva be able to have it.OFF I GO

NOTE:no one should cum to correct me

Too much of everything is abnormal even too much of seriousness is madness ma'am that Afro is too much of that lady is turn upside down she will be a very big mopping stick
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sery777: GUYS are just HYPOCRITES,the other time there was a thread about African women and artificial hair.evryone of you said they prefer their woman rocking natural hair,ppl were complaining about how artificial African women had b ecome.that they've taken to Brazilian,Peruvian ,Chinese,Japanese,Italian hairs.now that a woman has come out to show that afro hair can be beautiful and carried with pride and style,everybody is now criticizing her.when will u guys learn to say wot u actually want.

From all the previous comments,i"ve been able to deduce that all of u love those fake hairs.anyway weda u guys lyk it or not,she has inspired me and am goin to make enquires cos am goin to cut my hair and start with my natural hair now i know that God neva made a mistake when he gave Africa the woolly hair,u can also inspire ur wives and GFs.i can even sense jealousy in the American quarters cos they'll neva be able to have it.OFF I GO

Too much of everything is abnormal even too much of seriousness is madness .ma'am that Afro is too much if that lady is turn upside down she will be a very big mopping stick
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2013
biolabee:

I love your post n I love those pictures
You need to see the dirt n dust in some ladies hairs

I love the fro... kept my hair once for 1 year

Wonderful ! smiley

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2013
Sissie: My hair is getting there too.
Natural hair isn't as bad or difficult to maintain as people make it seem.
it depends having sturborn hair can make it difficult to maintain tho not impossible, some natural hair breaks combs.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Flygerian1(m): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Skinni10ne:

That is the type of hair every black person has on their head. It's like saying whats the beauty in being black.

Her hair just happens to be very long bcuz she grew it down to her waist. Lots of white & asian women have hair down to their waist, the only difference and beauty with black ppl is that our hair grows upwards instead of downwards.

I don't really blame you for saying that though. If black women stopped trying to be like other races and realized how unique they are, grew their hair naturally and longer than their shoulders, this wont have been a question. undecided
Says Skinni1one.

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Flygerian1(m): 2:20am On Aug 11, 2013
pri3stess:
When did black people start having lice?
Are u a learner? Which kain question b dis bikonu? U really need an answer to that question? undecided
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Flygerian1(m): 2:27am On Aug 11, 2013

Pls lets see ur hair after cutting it for confirmation if u dont mind, thanks!

3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58