Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (6586 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
i tink mine was when sm1 came 2 me and ask if i was actually dating my cousin and that she have hrd it 4m sm1...i was lyk W.T.F
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
me weirdest thing? hun? Well, well I think the weirdest thing dem girls say about me is that I have a wife somewhere and I'll be like WTF.. to me, it's weird cuz most of them don't really know me to my house, how come dem be saying I av a wife somewhere? i can't even count dem numbers of ladies that have said this.. anywhere I go, they ask me.. How is Madam? and I will be like, I don't have any madam O!! them keep spoiling my groove with all these IMAGINARY MADAM SHiiT or is that the latest strategy by dem girls to know if you're hooked or not cuz me not finding d shiit funny any longer
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
bennyraz: me weirdest thing? hun? Well, well I think the weirdest thing dem girls say about me is that I have a wife somewhere and I'll be like WTF.. to me, it's weird cuz most of them don't really know me to my house, how come dem be saying I av a wife somewhere? i can't even count dem numbers of ladies that have said this.. anywhere I go, they ask me.. How is Madam? and I will be like, I don't have any madam O!! them keep spoiling my groove with all these IMAGINARY MADAM SHiiT or is that the latest strategy by dem girls to know if you're hooked or not cuz me not finding d shiit funny any longer
How is madam

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by veee: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin ;Dauthor=ULSHERLAN]
How is madam[/quote]
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
bennyraz: me weirdest thing? hun? Well, well I think the weirdest thing dem girls say about me is that I have a wife somewhere and I'll be like WTF.. to me, it's weird cuz most of them don't really know me to my house, how come dem be saying I av a wife somewhere? i can't even count dem numbers of ladies that have said this.. anywhere I go, they ask me.. How is Madam? and I will be like, I don't have any madam O!! them keep spoiling my groove with all these IMAGINARY MADAM SHiiT or is that the latest strategy by dem girls to know if you're hooked or not cuz me not finding d shiit funny any longer
lolz..mayb dy ar interested..u tel dem u dnt av any madam,dy wl cal u a liar
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Daresh(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Someone said I only have rich friends? I'm like seriously? Am I rich? Cos I didn't get the memo!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Daresh: Someone said I only have rich friends? I'm like seriously? Am I rich? Cos I didn't get the memo!
lols..mayb dy tryng 2 talk 2 u and u nt gvng dm dat attention
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Flygerian1(m): 2:32am On Aug 07, 2013
How is madam?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by pekelepekele(m): 4:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Mine is yahoo yahoo and believe me people still call me yahoo yahoo and i keep asking them why they are calling me that . They said i look fresh like a yahoo guy , plus my ride hmmm . cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2013
People call me a snub
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Switup: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2013
@op.., are u my cousin...? Cus when he was in skool with me.., people said i was havin an affair with him... Lol! Really weird i tell u...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by jmoore(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2013
They said I am cultist. I guess they reached that conclusion because of my quiteness.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Some have said i'm proud and arrogant, and some others have said the opposite.

In school some people thought my girl friend and i were both sleeping with a certain lecturer friend. This man's actually married and we hangout with his wife.

And a lot of people have asked if i'm a lesbian. me wey like man die oo! When i ask, they say it's the way i look at people(girls i suppose)...kinda like i dey try seduce them sad
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Popowaa: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2013
The weirdest thing is ppl saying i'm a lez becos of the way i keep friendships but i dont give a hoot.LET THEM SAY.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MrsChima(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2013
I am an old lady with a dick.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Evestar200(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2013
That am a ''BAD GIRL'' undecided cuz they think the pple i associate with are ''BAD PPLE'' which is right/ wrong cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Swiftlee(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2013
uj_sizzle: Some have said i'm proud and arrogant, and some others have said the opposite.

In school some people thought my girl friend and i were both sleeping with a certain lecturer friend. This man's actually married and we hangout with his wife.

And a lot of people have asked if i'm a lesbian. me wey like man die oo! When i ask, they say it's the way i look at people(girls i suppose)...kinda like i dey try seduce them sad
^^ You must really have sexy eyes to make people think that way..
..besides @OP, people think i am a rich guy..(fact) cos i keep clean, and dont beg for cash..the fact is, am an average guy that gets watever he wants, but not rich.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2013
THEY SAID THAT M A SEX MANIAC...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Marthakings: THEY SAID THAT M A SEX MANIAC...
Are you?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2013
angry angry
ULSHERLAN:
How is madam
exactly.. i say there's no madam and they be like me playing games Hun? and i will be like.. no no no I don't have a madam! or maybe its just a strategy to keep me away from Wooing them
Odunharry:
lolz..mayb dy ar interested..u tel dem u dnt av any madam,dy wl cal u a liar
Not funny tongue
Flygerian.:

How is madam?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you?
no offense o! can't you see the similitude between she and her poppy in her DP.. (murdered english)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2013
bennyraz: no offense o! can't you see the similitude between she and her poppy in her DP.. (murdered english)
She is even 17 sef.......
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by timpaker(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2013
They'd say ...... "dude, u are such a quiet fella" shocked shocked
"are u related to (a politician)?"
"u must be an I.T guru"
"oh! you are so romantic (pretense)" wink wink

and I'm like, duhhhhhh!!!!! WTF! angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2013
people see me as someone i am nt, almost everyone calls me a bad boi despite d fact that i attend church and skul fellowship alot they say i form alot because i am hansome. dis thing is so bad dat my fellowship members dnt even trust me. only my family and my tru frnds knw d kind of person i am.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dt i'm gentle. undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hummmm I hve a lot..
1) I have too much sex that's y I have big ass... WEIRD
2) I'm a Nigerian woman acting like I'm South african. For wat reason I dunno Weird undecided
3)I have more boyfriends than girlfriends because girls find me somehow don't know how to put it in english ( batsi ngiyazi'tjela) cry WEIRD

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Teegurlee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
nuru3000: people see me as someone i am nt, almost everyone calls me a bad boi despite d fact that i attend church and skul fellowship alot they say i form alot because i am hansome. dis thing is so bad dat my fellowship members dnt even trust me. only my family and my tru frnds knw d kind of person i am.
you are indeed handsome.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Reserve rd!!!

#thinking
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Madawaki01(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
they say i'm d owner of nairaland
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
HARDNUT......
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Madawaki01: they say i'm d owner of nairaland
I pray o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? / How Romantic Are You? / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.