Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) (6530 Views)

Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ah, virginity. We’re told so many things about what the first time feels like: that we’re going to bleed like a stuck pig; that it’s going to hurt like hell. We're told that that it should only be with someone special. We’re also told that our first time and losing your virginity is defined by the first time a penis enters our vaginas. All of that, I say, is total crap. Sure, for some women it hurts and some women bleed and some women think they haven’t had sex until they’ve been penetrated by a penis. But for all of the women who have those experiences, there are at least an equal number who don’t bleed, hurt, or ever have a penis go into their vagina but are still definitely not “virgins.”

Teenagers in particular spread a lot of stories about what the first time is like, the most common I think being the aforementioned bleeding and pain. I know that I was terrified of vaginal intercourse before I did it, convinced that it was going to be this painful, traumatic experience. In the end, I barely even noticed when my high school boyfriend finally got it in. Not because he was undersized or anything; just because I was that excited for it and there’d been plenty of other action down there before we finally around to p-in-v intercourse.

But every first time is different, of course, even for the two (or, in some special cases, more than two) people involved. Even the definition of first time can be different, with some folks counting MouthAction or digital penetration as the time they lost their virginity. I was curious to find out what different women experienced for their first time, so I asked around

i know nairaland ladies wont say nothing about it but i know for some of you it was a lovely and wonderful experience and for some of you it wasnt so for those ladies reading this and yours wasnt a wonderful experience..i say sorry from the bottom of my heart.because i know for some ladies the first time they had sex was when a man raped them and to all the rapist out there.remember what goes around comes around and yes your sins would live with you and your family and for some of you it was pregnancy and stds

to those ladies with worse experience..close your eyes and listen to this song below..i love the song so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISvMS6s41vY

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
1. MarvyDarling, 24
First time: Penis in vagina sexual intercourse

My first PIV experience was exactly what I wanted it to be. I was 19, my partner was 23, and he was the sweetest, most pleasure-focused boyfriend I'd had up until that point. We were long distance, so I came to visit him for a week. For a week, we kept trying, but I was too nervous to relax (and he was a bit sizable in the penis department). Finally, after basically a week of pre-intimacy, we made it happen, and it was great.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
2. Lily, 26

It felt like pain. I was a tiny girl, he was a big (ahem!) guy, and I wasn't exactly warmed up because I was 14 and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
3. Sarah, 38
First time: Oral (girl on girl)

It felt like shooting stars soaring through my body and especially tingling my toes

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
4. Michelle, 27

I was so nervous to lose my vcard — thinking it would be so painful and I'd bleed everywhere but it only hurt a bit. I remember thinking "This doesn't hurt too bad!" What I didn't know was that my BF basically just put the tip in to "warm me up" I bled the first three times I "had sex," which were basically just penis warmups. My sweet BF was patient and worried he'd hurt me that we took it really slow.

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
5. s, 22

It felt... full. Like being plugged up, or like taking a sh*t in reverse from the front.

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
6. Ziggy, 29

Like trying to shove an 18 wheeler into a bike rack. It wasn't well planned, and he wasn't much for pre-intimacy.

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
7. M, 16

Strange and a little painful. Wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
8. Kess, 32

Not super painful but far from the mind-blowing experience I expected.

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol...

Nice thread to end the night...
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by tessygirl(f): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

Nice thread to end the night...

I knew I would see you here. Our first time sex wasn't so great like I expected. You were such a novice. You need training.
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
tessygirl:

I knew I would see you here. Our first time sex wasn't so great like I expected. You were such a novice. You need training.

Ewu .

Waka dier undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
All these talk for

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by baski92(m): 2:28am On Oct 14, 2017
And now even tractor go fit enter

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Nawaooo
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by MVLOX(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by Ederson(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Nawaoo... grin grin
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by victorstiles438: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
call or whatsappp +234 812 732 7150: B935EAEAQAEWWS-1432894
Game won by one of my subscribers..
call for today's game
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Cool
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by judchuks20(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Attend Made in Nigeria Conference & Awards 2017. Comes up November 23, 2017 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja Lagos. Register FREE @

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/made-in-nigeria-conference-awards-2017-tickets-38174069670
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by joystickextendr: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by lenghtinny(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:
3. Sarah, 38
First time: Oral (girl on girl)

It felt like shooting stars soaring through my body and especially tingling my toes
We talking penetration, lesbobo sef dey chuk mouth angry
Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by lenghtinny(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
tessygirl:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) by teebankz10(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Following back to back

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.