Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": (7787 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by nosakhare(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2006
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Hotstepper(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2006
meaning shez not perfect or r u a sanit? kiss
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by hotangel2(f): 3:43am On May 28, 2006
She's mite not be all what u espected. She's not PERFECT.

What happened when she said it? Tell us more.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by lunafish(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2006
It means "She's human." Don't expect celestial behaviour- she makes mistakes.
Basically she doesn't want you to set insurmountable expectations of who you think she should be; love her with her faults.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by nosakhare(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2006
well,
I told her she was my angel, my treasure, my purpose for living, my heart and soul, the one i cherished the most, the source of my inspiration, the girl that i would always be proud of, the girl that no one but me had , my princess and godess, then she said "i am not a saint"??
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Seun(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2006
It's a confession. Accept it and get ready for your heart to be broken. That's just part of the love game. cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by eveseh(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2006
no idea??
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by lunafish(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2006
nosakhare:

well,
I told her she was my angel, my treasure, my purpose for living, my heart and soul, the one i cherished the most, the source of my inspiration, the girl that i would always be proud of, the girl that no one but me had , my princess and godess, then she said "i am not a saint"??

You see? You put too much pressure on her. You saw them as compliments but they were also high expectations and she probably felt that you don't see her as she is; instead you see her as you want to. Love her with all her flaws and let her know that. When you don't put pressure on someone, they're more confident to give more to and improve the relationship.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Seun(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2006
Hmmm. Lunafish, your opinion makes more sense than mine.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by hotangel2(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2006
nosakhare:

well,
hanhan, wat is it gan self! It's good to compliment, but she's just telling u that, she's not a saint, all that compliment is too much, and those aren't what probably really describes her.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by saucekid(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2007
it means say------------------she is not pure

*****or do you need babalawo to tell you?
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by CrazyMan(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2007
She meant to tell you that you are as guilty as she is. No one is perfect
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Easybaby(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2007
Of course . . .you are not saint paul, james, peter, john etc. undecided
you are simple nosakhare! . . . ain't you cheesy grin grin
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by platinumnk(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2009
shes a LovePeddler grin
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by patwhizkid(f): 9:23pm On May 24, 2009
A devil she is!
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by boy1(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2009
it means say another guy dey shine ur girl morroco. cry
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Feelitx(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2009
That she probably is not as innocent and angelic as you think.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by IFELEKE(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2009
boy1:

it means say another guy dey shine ur girl morroco. cry
grin You are Nuts grin
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Okanran(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2009
@ Op: The babe is bad news, take of while ur heart is still in one piece, better still transform in2 the devil afterall, she ain' no saint! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by ifihearam: 2:05pm On May 25, 2009
Very simple

She means u should not expect too much from her cos she is not a saint simple
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by dorleey(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2009
She's just being frank and trying 2 tell u not 2 build high hope but expect anything u see. So take her serious and blame her less 4 a broken heart. lol!
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by biola44: 2:09pm On May 25, 2009
@she aint perfect but i think u should ask her why she said so,
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2009
Did you peeps actually look at the date the topic starter posted his topic? undecided
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Okanran(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Did you peeps actually look at the date the topic starter posted his topic? undecided

Response up on here is not meant for the op alone rather 'tis meant for all those who might be in similar situations/those who might find themselves in such situation later, suffice it to say Nairaland is a learning point for all. wink
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by finemocha(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
all it means is that if u look up in the book of saints u wont see her name in it.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by nnemak(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
It has so many means, but depends grin
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
She is human, flaws and all
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Atreus(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2009
She's done something wrong and your compliments made her feel guilty. Or she's insecure and doesn't think she deserves such wholehearted expressions of love. Or she just doesn't want you to expect too much of her and she's simply human.
Re: What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": by Anabel(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
she means she might know more than you think she know, she don go far far

(1) (Reply)

Aa / How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / Dating A Girl In The Same House Gone Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.