Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ (5549 Views)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “idiot . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by thoth: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Tumisang:

Collective mentality = Backwardness

Mandela didn't make any unilateral decisions, he wasn't the only person involved...heck, the man wasn't even the chief negotiator. The ANC wasn't the only policital party involved either - all liberation movements (excl. IFP) had representatives who also negotiated and signed the agreements. So please explain how exactly did he betray/sell any of us out? Majority of land in this country is owned by govt. White Saffers own majority of farmlands. Show me one African country that mine its resources! Our freedom fighters didn't make sacrifices to gain fans. They did so for the benefit of black Saffers.

The prime minister who refused to honour the terms of that agreement was Tony Blair not Thatcher! Don't confuse colonial rule with apartheid. Apartheid was only in SA.

There's nothing more annoying than people who have failed to fix their own mess but for reasons only known to themselves - think they have answers to everything and can solve everyone's problems. Charity begins at home!

Nobody is really here to play word games with you, Colonialism or Apartheid........Older brother or Younger brother.........all of them are brothers.
Your efforts to defend what is plainly indefensible even to the extent of lieing to yourself tells a lot about you.
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2013
thoth:

Nobody is really here to play word games with you, Colonialism or Apartheid........Older brother or Younger brother.........all of them are brothers.
Your efforts to defend what is plainly indefensible even to the extent of lieing to yourself tells a lot about you.

None of you are South Africans yet here you're with epistles after epistles telling us what we should do and shouldn't have done...like you know us! The only time any of you should talk is when issues about your country are being discussed!

Again, apartheid ONLY happened in South Africa!
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by thoth: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Tumisang:

None of you are South Africans yet here you're with epistle after epistle telling us what we should do and shouldn't have done.The only time any of you should talk is when issues about your country are being discussed!

Again, apartheid ONLY happened in South Africa!

It goes on to show how much you are alienated from your people. let me inform you that among African scholars South Apartheid is not different from colonialism, they are one and the same hence it is always defined among scholars as the last form of pure colonialism on the African continent(mind you i mentioned Africa). there were Apartheid in Australia against the Aborigines, Apartheid in West Bank against the Palestinians, there are many cases of Apartheid in other places but due to some political machinations of those in power they prefer to call it something else and i will not drag our discussion into that.

On second note i will like to enlighten you that nobody would have mentioned South Africa if not for the roles that they have recently played against the interest of the people of Zimbabwe and Africa at large.
However as a continent; we all as Black African nations fought together to end the same apartheid which you proudly talk about as if you witnessed heaven. your guys were well contained by the white MINORITY and your aggression did not extend further from arson and inflicting barbaric and senseless casualties on your fellow black South Africans while the white minority stays back and enjoys the show. It was by the great efforts of Nations like Nigeria, Zimbabwe(which hosted many of your exiled patriots) and Egypt that you are free to roam the same streets with the whites.
I wish we would have kept our opinions to ourselves and only react when it concerns us, who knows by now you might be rotting in jail somewhere in Jo'Burg.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
the roles that they have recently played against the interest of the people of Zimbabwe and Africa at large.

By doing what? Investing in their countries, giving them millions in aid, giving millions of their citizens refuge? South Africa has done more than enough for this continent - more than enough!!

However as a continent; we all as Black African nations fought together to end the same apartheid which you proudly talk about as if you witnessed heaven. your guys were well contained by the white MINORITY and your aggression did not extend further from arson and inflicting barbaric and senseless casualties on your fellow black South Africans while the white minority stays back and enjoys the show. It was by the great efforts of Nations like Nigeria, Zimbabwe(which hosted many of your exiled patriots) and Egypt that you are free to roam the same streets with the whites.
I wish we would have kept our opinions to ourselves and only react when it concerns us, who knows by now you might be rotting in jail somewhere in Jo'Burg.

Are you talking about the same black African nations that failed to launch a military offensive but instead continued to do business with apartheid South Africa? When black South Africans were braving bullets and fighting for their freedom you mofos were busy killing each other in your countless civil wars! Egypt? Now you're pushing it! Zim was still a colony, so there is no way they could've helped us! These are the countries that hosted our freedom fighters: Lesotho, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia (especially), Tanzania and Uganda

Other than imposing sanction on apartheid regime, giving few speechs at the UN, Obasanjo giving Thabo Mbeki refuge, donating N$10-million to the ANC (note: not to SA but ANC) what exactly did Nigeria do to change the lives of ordinary black South Africans on the ground? A BIG NOTHING!

The only time black South Africans were killing each other was in the 90s and the conflict was between ANC and IFP supporters. I bet you helped us solve that one too? Nigeria; SA's saviour - NOT! In your pea brain you think if SA was still under the apartheid regim I would in prison solely because 'am black? Smh! That right there is one of the many reasons I've advised you to stop talking about things you know nothing of!

I've wasted enough mb on you as it is. Again dude, you're NOT my people!

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by Horus(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by thoth: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Tumisang:

By doing what? Investing in their countries, giving them millions in aid, giving millions of their citizens refuge? South Africa has done more than enough for this continent - more than enough!!

Are talking about the same black African nations that failed to launch a military offensive but instead continued to do business with apartheid South Africa? When black South Africans were braving bullets and fighting for their freedom you mofos were busy killing each other in your countless civil wars! Egypt? Now you're pushing it! Zim was still a colony, so there is no way they could've helped us! These are the countries that hosted our freedom fighters: Lesotho, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia (especially), Tanzania and Uganda

Other than imposing sanction on apartheid regime, giving few speechs at the UN, Obasanjo giving Thabo Mbeki refuge, donating N$10-million to the ANC (note: not to SA but ANC) what exactly did Nigeria do to change the lives of ordinary black South Africans on the ground? A BIG NOTHING!

The only time black South Africans were killing each other was in the 90s and the conflict was between ANC and IFP supporters. I bet you helped us solve that one too? Nigeria; SA's saviour - NOT! In your pea brain you think if apartheid regime were still in power I would in prison solely because 'am black? Smh! That right there is one of the many reasons I've advised you to stop talking about things you know nothing of!

I will not reply all these since it is evident you really know nothing about your country and what happened back then BUT i really wished everybody minded their own business.I really do.
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by revolt(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2013
adeswags dmj:
dey hated mandela 4rm d beginin they even labelled him a terorist bt d truth wil always set u free
gadafi was hated bkus of d bombin of a U.S.A plane*deir revenge is always silent*
nd he wanted 2 rule afrika dat was y he was nt suported
Mugabe his loved by his ppl bt hated by d westerners bt his time his coming U.S.A are veri good in waiting 4 d rite time
ure a n intellectual infant for typing this shit!u shuldnt b posting in a political forum if u don't knw principles of IER. Ghadaffi was and still remains africas best leader. Mandela is a pawn in the wests hands right now! He seems to love the parley and recognition he gets from them so he never challenges their misdeeds! Mugabe though crude is a zimbabwean patroit.
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by cap28: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Tumisang:

Collective mentality = Backwardness

Mandela didn't make any unilateral decisions, he wasn't the only person involved...heck, the man wasn't even the chief negotiator. The ANC wasn't the only policital party involved either - all liberation movements (excl. IFP) had representatives who also negotiated and signed the agreements. So please explain how exactly did he betray/sell any of us out? Majority of land in this country is owned by govt. White Saffers own majority of farmlands. Show me one African country that mine its resources! Our freedom fighters didn't make sacrifices to gain fans. They did so for the benefit of black Saffers.

The prime minister who refused to honour the terms of that agreement was Tony Blair not Thatcher! Don't confuse colonial rule with apartheid. Apartheid was only in SA.

There's nothing more annoying than people who have failed to fix their own mess but for reasons only known to themselves - think they have answers to everything and can solve everyone's problems. Charity begins at home!

If collective mentality = backwardness - how come Japan through its own collective mentality was able to become an imperial power within less than 3 decades? Collective mentality is the reason that NATO and the EU were formed - in order to protect the collective economic and military interests of europe and america.

How come europeans see the imporatance of collective mentality but africans like you think it equates to backwardness?

Could it be because you are brainwashed and have no confidence in yourself and anyone who looks like you?

Whether Mandela was the chief negotiator is irrelevant - the point is he was identified by the aparthied govt as someone who could easily be manipulated - in fact try reading some of the things his own ex wife says about him and you will understand how he betrayed the blacks of south africa.

African countries do not mine their own resources because as i said earlier their countries were invaded and conquered by the europeans who still run everything -african leaders like the late Qadaffi, Lumumba, Thomas Sankara and Murtala Muhammed paid a very high price in order to try and retain control over their countries respective resources. The other day Ivory coast was invaded and bombed and their leader Gbagbo tortured and abducted by french sponsored militias simply because he refused to allow France to keep rapin.g his countries resources- this is what happens to african leaders who refuse to bow to the satanic control of europe and america.

It is obvious even to those who know very little about africa that europe and america do not have africa's interest at heart this is why i find it baffling that you continue to make excuses for them - you have the mindset of a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by cap28: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Cap28, your maturity and wisdom shine through...

God bless you

Thanks bros.
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by cap28: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2013
Tumisang:

Are talking about the same black African nations that failed to launch a military offensive but instead continued to do business with apartheid South Africa? When black South Africans were braving bullets and fighting for their freedom you mofos were busy killing each other in your countless civil wars! Egypt? Now you're pushing it! Zim was still a colony, so there is no way they could've helped us! These are the countries that hosted our freedom fighters: Lesotho, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia (especially), Tanzania and Uganda

The only time black South Africans were killing each other was in the 90s and the conflict was between ANC and IFP supporters. I bet you helped us solve that one too? Nigeria; SA's saviour - NOT! In your pea brain you think if apartheid regime were still in power I would in prison solely because 'am black? Smh! That right there is one of the many reasons I've advised you to stop talking about things you know nothing of!

Investing in african countries indeed!!

who benefits from europeans and american investment in africa - the african people or the puppet elite govts?

Majority of african dictators are in power because they are put there by europe and america - who do you think finances all the military coups and civil wars, where do these dictators get their arms from, where do they stash away their stolen loot?

You know nothing about this so called international aid that you claim the west gives to african countries but let me enlighten you - it is a racket - for every dollar or pound that they spend in africa these aid agencies get tenfold back because many of them are operating as intelligence agencies feeding information back to their respective countries which enables these countries to find more ways of infiltrating and controlling these countries, furthermore those aid agencies provide jobs for middle class white people (never blacks) who are paid very good salaries, accommoddated in choice areas of their host nation and enjoy life styles they could only dream about back home in their countries of origin. You should read articles written by an american freelance journalist by the name of Keith Harmon Snow who completely exposes these so called agencies as imperialist agents. You are falling for the same lies that our african ancestors fell for - remember how the european imperialists used missionaries to confuse many africans - what was the end result ? We lost our land, labour force and resources and gained their religions - where has it got us?

You keep talking about how africa failed to do this and that - but you never condemn europe and america who spent billions of dollars in military aid to keep the aparthied system going, the US supplied the aparthied regime with surveillance equipment which enabled them track and murder thousands of black south africans, israel worked with the aparthied regime to develop nuclear and biological warfare,britain and the US refused to stop doing business with the aparthied regime until the country was on the brink of a civil war.

Did you know that the US and britain labelled Mandela a terrorist and the US only took him off their terrorist list in 2009 ?
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by cap28: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
tumisang - i reread your response to thoth and i realised you were talking about south african investment in other african countries not western investment in africa - apologies if i went off the rails, however my position on south africa remains the same - south africa is regarded as an extension of europe with black puppets running the show, these black puppets have no real power and can only implement what they are instructed to do by the european and american multinationals and banks which control the south african economy.
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by igbo2011(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
cap28:

Investing in african countries indeed!!

who benefits from europeans and american investment in africa - the african people or the puppet elite govts?

Majority of african dictators are in power because they are put there by europe and america - who do you think finances all the military coups and civil wars, where do these dictators get their arms from, where do they stash away their stolen loot?

You know nothing about this so called international aid that you claim the west gives to african countries but let me enlighten you - it is a racket - for every dollar or pound that they spend in africa these aid agencies get tenfold back because many of them are operating as intelligence agencies feeding information back to their respective countries which enables these countries to find more ways of infiltrating and controlling these countries, furthermore those aid agencies provide jobs for middle class white people (never blacks) who are paid very good salaries, accommoddated in choice areas of their host nation and enjoy life styles they could only dream about back home in their countries of origin. You should read articles written by an american freelance journalist by the name of Keith Harmon Snow who completely exposes these so called agencies as imperialist agents. You are falling for the same lies that our african ancestors fell for - remember how the european imperialists used missionaries to confuse many africans - what was the end result ? We lost our land, labour force and resources and gained their religions - where has it got us?

You keep talking about how africa failed to do this and that - but you never condemn europe and america who spent billions of dollars in military aid to keep the aparthied system going, the US supplied the aparthied regime with surveillance equipment which enabled them track and murder thousands of black south africans, israel worked with the aparthied regime to develop nuclear and biological warfare,britain and the US refused to stop doing business with the aparthied regime until the country was on the brink of a civil war.

Did you know that the US and britain labelled Mandela a terrorist and the US only took him off their terrorist list in 2009 ?

Can you send me the link with mandela's wife? I was trying to find it but couldn't
Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by soloafe: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
mankand: Mugabe is going too far with this. In as much as I respect him he should not intoxicate himself with power. I respect all his works and fighting for the people of Zimbabwe.

Long live Mugabe
Long live Ghadaffi
Long live the people of Zimbabwe

#Respect

I think something is wrong with ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands In Senegal Protest As Court Grant Wade Right To Seek 3rd Term / Beware: Charlie Hebdo May Be An Hoax (video Evidence) / George Zimmerman To Face Murder Charge In Trayvon Martin Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.