Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52475 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by doublecross(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
hlp me ask dem. Which id1ot even posted dis in d 1st place.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by KingsJohnson(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2013
Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?

guy you get bad mouth like mad
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by KingsJohnson(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?

guy you get bad mouth like mad (laughing)
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2013
Some mgbeke girls don dey daydream for here grin If una like, no improve una self or become self independent, e go shock una.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Sorry she's in her early 40's
dazzygurl: why is lola pretendin as if she dnt wnt d weddin,i trust my guy he knws wot his doin he might even tink dat hw can he marry mama 35' wen dere are some gurls of his age.....
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by cynbash: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
congratulatios to the great couples, and i never expected her to say no after two kids, its way too much.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by justyn4real(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback: So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed

Leave dem, ur bf fit make attempt? Romantic or not, she appreciate d concept undecided range rover don do d talking grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by cindisweetie: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Way to go gal kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by lawizle(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2013
justyn4real:

Leave dem, ur bf fit make attempt? Romantic or not, she appreciate d concept undecided range rover don do d talking grin

My guy justyn on fire... wink
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
[/quote][quote author=seedord247]

Ndo.... Afam bu ifesinachi.

One Nigeria.

Lmao, One Nigeria , indeed! odi egwu!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
sage_: Something is not clear to me here. Is it yes to the car or what? I did not see "please marry me" or "would you marry me" anywhere. A wise woman would ask, "yes to what?" That "please say yes" could be anything.

Valid point!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
peppy luv: Sorry she's in her early 40's

Late 30's 38 at most grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by hegelian: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
lorretta u: didn't say u must buy her a car
Just buy her a great ring.
It kinda puts a seal on the type of value u place on her.
It's not a law,it's not the guarantee of a great marriage.but dude it helps.
U can save for a few months if you're not a high earner.but if you have money,just do it.
Remember she's gonna be looking at it every possible moment.that's 30% of ur marital problems solved.anytime she remembers how much you value her.
I know all the possible logical arguements that can be made against this school of thought.but trust it doesn't change the fact that an expensive ring is the better way to go.
so i must buy her something for her to know that i put a value on her (why not her buy me something for me to know she also placed a value on me)...my dear i dont av that silly and poverty mindset (i see everyone as equal and my wife to be as part of me)....kei i bow for ur mentality ooooo i sure cant marry people like you..i want originality, someone who is complete on the inside and not someone who is looking for who to make her complete (or atleast someone who realise she is not complete and willing to work towards it not pretender looking for people to prop up their ego)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.