Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52474 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Chomzy19(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: even if you can't use a car to propose,we can forgive you if it's a pure Diamond ring.
At the very least,we can manage pure Gold Ain't no sister gon take aluminium or copper (GL) ring from you. smiley
Can I get an amen sisters wink
20 Amens!!!! must b pure diamond tho!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by msposh: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
FINALLY
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 2rifty(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lolzzz.....@plz say yes....b4 do u tink she wll say no to d car n all she has suffered.....
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Akiika: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Basically bribed with a range rover, awon omo ode oni sha!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by priscaoge(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just Passing*Pause Screen,read Comments,draws curtain*
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by afoo02(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Peter Okoye AND Lola Olatoye
Igbo AND Yoruba
Lagos and Anambra shuold take note
No More Fight

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by ladenz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I buy myself a Range Rover and pretend I'm being wooed.

lol. you should be taken to yaba left where they will tie you well
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
25Calibre:

So you haven't seen such among ordinary people who aren't celebs? So this scenario is only applicable if you are p square? You must be kidding me. Looks like you guys see psquare as gods, these same psquare you see as gods, iv partied with more than 2 times. lol. grin

Well, let me not go into why I think I can do that to majority of Nigerian girls and almost all non-African girls as marriage is highly valued only in Africa.In other parts of the world, many women are OK just being partners, some don't even wanna get married, so much emphasis isn't placed on marriage.
you partied with tuface o. You went hunting with psquare,it doesn't change who you are. They have brothers and sisters and close pals who see them on daily basis,it doesn't change who they are. U get my drift?gods ke.I expected u to understand what I mean by my statement.the girl had more to gain by having the baby for him.it wasn't necessarily a show of loyalty like u tried to paint it.would she have had those babies for any other low class guy?u knw d answer.
@ the highlighted,I quite agree with you.and u know why it is so? It's because of ur fellow guys too. E.g the dude who was trying to make a mockery of my single status.many ladies have gone into loveless marriages just to avoid such.and many have even had babies hoping to trap men into marriages because it's a do or die affair for them.
Each to his own anyway.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Well not hating, but I wouldn't see myself talking about her as
a positive role model to young girls, as a matter of fact, her case is that of desperation, congrats to her anyways, but if Peter was going to propose in the end, why did he wait this long? and after two kids? This Speaks voulmes about issues of trust, respect and dignity in their relationship. Na dem sabi sha! Thank God for Peter!!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
sexkilzahegoat:
p-square respect! u r reping well, show them love. let them eat their word and put our enemies to shame.

odi egwu, who knows the amount of threat he got from the girl's "powerful" family? or maybe he was avoiding a generational curse. Forget those things biko, if he really was into her he would have proposed without waiting for two kids, jor oh!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
preshuzpearl:

Shame on u too. U should have allowed your sis give birth to 10kids before she enters her husby's house. What's wrong with all you people

I swear, the way people change when they see money ehh, i wonder?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yebuoy: celebrities and their fake life...so he just called someone to take the pics whyl he proposed.na wa ooo..or is it to show us he is getting her a car? this peter own too much..mtweeeeewwww undecided

I swear, his childish attitude of showing off, is really disgusting, tufiakwa! My people EDUCATION is very important!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by chibuike123(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?
just shut the Bleep up, OK?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by joyidarauko: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thank god for here
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
chibuike123: just shut the Bleep up, OK?
what is the problem puppy?
Guess you've never sucked from your mum tonight?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
..Being older than him and with 2 kids she had to hold on....
ogugua88: Spot on safarigirl. Stereotypical Naija babe for don leave Peter for Tony Tetuila in 2009 if he promise am ring. The patient dog gets the fattest bone.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Dey have brought tribe into it oh. Y ruin their love story. nansense. Congrat to the couple, after two children expect even a marriage. Lola is a good girl, she never bad mouthed her man or compromise.
Baby Oku,I think u missunderstandme.I never brought trabalism into this please. I love Yoruba girls like my bro Piro,but only that there requirements are similar to that of Igbo.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by majalisa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Vivipop: congrats to u Lola,on the new Range Sports.
is d congrats just for d ryd..I culd buy u an accord '86
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by onyicindy: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is fun grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by chocolateberry(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
At last! I'm sooooo happy 4 dem! Despite all the uproar.... #LoveThings# Wish dem happily ever after!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seangy4konji: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
so make i go dieu na deh craze
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2013
How does this make it into our lives?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sage2(m): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Something is not clear to me here. Is it yes to the car or what? I did not see "please marry me" or "would you marry me" anywhere. A wise woman would ask, "yes to what?" That "please say yes" could be anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
jeolousy! because it wasn't ur sister dat he engaged.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by dazzygurl(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2013
why is lola pretendin as if she dnt wnt d weddin,i trust my guy he knws wot his doin he might even tink dat hw can he marry mama 35' wen dere are some gurls of his age.....
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Highjayklm(f): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2013
dasparrow: Congrats to them. So when is the wedding?
after d third child, so dey can plan properly

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Highjayklm(f): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2013
dasparrow: Congrats to them. So when is the wedding?
after d third child, so dey can plan properly. Lol
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Chinwem(f): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I buy myself a Range Rover and pretend I'm being wooed.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by akbtunes: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Congratulations to them o

but what y'all expect? after 2kids and with a brand new car? abeegi

and btw, Peter jst upped the ant for upcoming guys yet to propose... I pity them
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Ayab1203(f): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2013
For richer for stay for poorer for go?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 3RNEST(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
after two kids, na now u come engage the chikala, peter na wa 4u...WTF
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Eseharrison(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
undecided undecided I dnt get? What is she saying Ɣε§ t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲? With two kids already? And we я celebrating?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.