Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52478 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
tpia@:
"Please say yes"?

after two pikin?

would she say maybe?
abi o. some r praising her lyk she did him a huge favour.
assuming the first preg was a mistake, why would she go on to hav another baby if marriage was not in the pipeline also would she hav done that if peter was a nobody
sharp gal...if she doesnt say yes someone else will

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by theripper2: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
okoye for use old school beetle na, the babe no get choice na, u come kill am pata pata with dis mad range. If she say no, make I dieeeeeeeee. Thanksgiving go dey the girl family yard today. The one na big whale her net drag commot from ocean.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tyson99(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
onye guy: Abegi who 're those guys 're they where please

This is the result of hawking orange in the sun,sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tpia5: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
just curious- are jeeps a status symbol?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88: Spot on safarigirl. Stereotypical Naija babe for don leave Peter for Tony Tetuila in 2009 if he promise am ring. The patient dog gets the fattest bone.
patient enough to have kids out of wedlock?
Anyway each to his own
I'm happy for the lady. She deserves to be happy after probably having to listen to holier-than-thou people criticizing her.
I really do hope it's not a trend now for the men to wait until the lady has a baby for them before proposing marriage.
Odikwa risky o
Some people might not propose after making a public mockery of the lady.they might go on to marry the next available woman,and poor girl carries the balme alone.
Ladies wise up o
Not everyone is lola
And not all men are Peter okoye
If u doubt me,ask tuface other baby mamas

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Chirolechick: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oga go n hug transformer if my comment pain u
ote author=Raymondenyi]

U go old(by d time u turn 40, ur eye go clear)!!! Mumu; no go find man marry mek una 2 strt up life. Myopic n devious girls[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nebeuwa(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
About time! It took him long enough.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88: She's a patient and understanding woman who stayed with a man who gave her no reason to leave. Now that's sweet.

Congrats to them!!!

Or a groupie tongue.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
25Calibre:

She is not a who*re, as a matter of fact, it's advisable for every guy to use same method.

It helps test loyalty and endurance and weeds out the leeches/gold-diggers.
I hope you'll be saying the same thing when it happens to your sisters and eventually your daughters.since having children out of wedlock is the new way to show a good girl from a bad one.
SMH
some ppl never cease to amaze me with their funny/skewed thought processes.
BTW,you sound notoriously like 50calibre. Are u his alter ego?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sweetBummsy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
So hapy 4her. Congrats Lola, ur patience rili worth it

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by brownlord: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
E dey do me say, this range na male. I don use the female specie of am before for my former life

Chai, I don die why peter waiste ink write PLEASE SAY YES. Em for just write

?

God of abraham, Isaac and jacob, abeg if na butter won delay my bread, abeg just give me the bread like that, I go use groundnut and 7up chop am

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! Nkpi!! angry

Padi mi! Na trolling I dey troll naw grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by colossus2: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
kenbee: In a well cultured society, this kind of thing doesn't call for celebration
Why? angry
Who told you that? shocked
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Donmichaelz(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Celeb with fantasy,welcome into d world of marriage She go show u who she realy is as a WIFE nt a lover girl,u will use hummer put am sorry she wount listen
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
pDude:

Padi mi! Na trolling I dey troll naw grin grin grin
angry angry angry grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Donmichaelz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
UGLY hand writing
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by judedwriter(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kai! Dem neva born dat naija babe wey go reject marriage proposal on top range rover; wait o, dem fit b, anyway sha, e no go pass 10.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by emkaygeorge(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
25Calibre: Smart guy! Propose to a Nigerian woman with a range rover, no chance in hell she would say NO!

As far as Peter is rich, she'd never leave him, even if he cheats forever

GOD PUNISH POVERTY!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Blackvampire(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
I knw some girls will see all dis n go and be nagging their strugglin bobo y cant he be romantic like peter..... Bt mst he use car n propose is d ring not enough...n girls even if we put d ring inside akara it's still a ring..haba..nt evry1 mst propose wit a car...all fingers are nt equal
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by robonski16: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
tyson99:

This is the result of hawking orange in the sun,sorry bro

Nairalanders una too get mouth.. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
lorretta u: I hope you'll be saying the same thing when it happens to your sisters and eventually your daughters.since having children out of wedlock is the new way to show a good girl from a bad one.
SMH
some ppl never cease to amaze me with their funny/skewed thought processes.
BTW,you sound notoriously like 50calibre. Are u his alter ego?

Are you married?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by wordcat(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
ROSYL: Booked for anyone that makes FP...

Thanks for booking this place for me,, once again, thank you very much. May the Almighthy Jehovah Yahweh, d Jewish God and Mighthy man of war reward you....
AMEN.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by colossus2: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: UGLY hand writing
But you can read it.
Why not snap your fowl-scratch writing let's see
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Iaz93: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: UGLY hand writing
Beautiful range rover. Bleep the handwriting. money speaks
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 3ace(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
basseyubong: What's The Need?
Abi o. Maybe they also want to have a story to tell when they are asked "how did he propose" in future.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tpia5: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Black vampire: I knw some girls will see all dis n go and be nagging their strugglin bobo y cant he be romantic like peter..... Bt mst he use car n propose is d ring not enough...n girls even if we put d ring inside akara it's still a ring..haba..nt evry1 mst propose wit a car...all fingers are nt equal

do you people live vicariously through p square?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Iaz93: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
jude d writer: Kai! Dem neva born dat naija babe wey go reject marriage proposal on top range rover; wait o, dem fit b, anyway sha, e no go pass 10.
not even one. Look at that car. That car can make the blind see
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by RealSleek(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
The only person I wan propose to on NL is lorreta u) but I never get rangie rova sha o....if she go manage tokunbo benz 200 with factory fitted AC
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Black vampire: I knw some girls will see all dis n go and be nagging their strugglin bobo y cant he be romantic like peter..... Bt mst he use car n propose is d ring not enough...n girls even if we put d ring inside akara it's still a ring..haba..nt evry1 mst propose wit a car...all fingers are nt equal
even if you can't use a car to propose,we can forgive you if it's a pure Diamond ring.
At the very least,we can manage pure Gold Ain't no sister gon take aluminium or copper (GL) ring from you. smiley
Can I get an amen sisters wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.