Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52477 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by texaco1: 5:21am On Aug 07, 2013
dasparrow: Congrats to them. So when is the wedding?
Tomorrow
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2013
25Calibre:

She is not a who*re, as a matter of fact, it's advisable for every guy to use same method.

It helps test loyalty and endurance and weeds out the leeches/gold-diggers.

The Bible condemns this una method. Nah fornication dem dey fornicate sotey dem born two pikins.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tobex23(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:For
all u other yoruba women, dis is a one off,before marriage become igbo. I
hate when tribal and racial minds make a love story, to be about a
particular tribe or race, it should be all inclusive and exclusive when u
meet that special person. Love has no cultural or skin preference.
Love ur neighbour as urself, can't love anybody when u don't love
urself.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NITORI OLORUN? Maybe you should just go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2013
When we say most Nigerian women her for sale, you babes say it's a lie that we're attacking women. Didn't psquare just buy himself a yes? Another man will soon go and buy a ring and put it on a plot of land in lekki and put pls say yes on it. Women will always be women sha. The law of nature. Abi I lie?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by mooregan(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl: Aww, finally! She's made an honest man out of him.

So happy for them, despite the taunts various people threw at Lola and even Peter, they have overcome it all.

At least he won't be breaking hearts since he had only one woman, unlike some others who have had kids from everywhere only to dump the rest and marry one later.

Congrats to the gorgeous couple
Stop comparing people!! U no holy pass.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2013
tpia@:
"Please say yes"?

after two pikin?

would she say maybe?
lmaooo....I wanted to say the same thing. She definitely wasn't going to say no, not after having 2 kids for him.

I even thought they got engaged a long time ago. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Ojestas(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Chirolechick: If i hear say she no gree, who wld say no wt d rangerover, who say moni no gud, mk e left nyash roast. It is said dt u attract wat u admire so my own is on d way.
LOLA herself,is not one of those smellings. . dyu think she wld engage sm1 else with a more luxurious car??
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by yunglykmine(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Is it him that proposed or the range rover? He should have gone on his knees and do it the traditional way.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by chelseaguy: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2013
I'm not pessimistic but he might just remain engaged to her for a very long time. I see this as publicity strategy to raise her self-respect after the online bashing she got few months ago.

I hope am wrong because this is a very good thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
u n who?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Tolexander: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
ogugua88: Spot on safarigirl. Stereotypical Naija babe for don leave Peter for Tony Tetuila in 2009 if he promise am ring. The patient dog gets the fattest bone.

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Markindian(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2013
undecided wetin concern us? make we dey cry?

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Youngzedd(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2013
tpia@:
"Please say yes"?

after two pikin?

would she say maybe?

ONYE!

So she don born, who will say no before.

Naija nawaa.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sweetBummsy(f): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Oh Lord my God, pls let my future husband be vry responsible o. I nid my own rangerover too..he shuldnt 4get it. (its vry imprtnt) infact, he can 4get d ring at hme.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by gmiky: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2013
Exactly my thoughts... I wonder if this is even moral and Godly. Anyway, good for their already born kids..

Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by mzkanye(f): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Awww..so sweet.pls stop hating! I love dem gan..plus yoruba babes rock!!! Dey shld just rock on!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by zeefather(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2013
congrats bt it 1.doesnt change d price of garrie and also 2. is so unromantic...propose lk a man den buy d car...
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by eightsin(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2013
Mmm...i was thrilled whn i saw d range...mak dis ppl no mak proposal difficult for us o cos dis means i cnt propose to my wld b wife jst by takin her out n kneeling, sometin powerful must follow am... Triplin my hustle n bustle...i must not carry last.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by dazzygurl(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2013
am happy for the two of dem.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Jccy(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Na nw dem no say dem wan marry
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by eddycapuro: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
You just made it ur business by commenting, u could as well keep quiet and skip the trend. Hisssssssss
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Neoluv(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2013
!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2013
chelseaguy: I'm not pessimistic but he might just remain engaged to her for a very long time. I see this as publicity strategy to raise her self-respect after the online bashing she got few months ago.

I hope am wrong because this is a very good thing.

U r on point... smiley...
Until I see Wedding Proper , then I will be so so happy for her.....but, hey it's good to place a smile on yur girl's face with a ring on it...
She try......I hope it will last..... One can see the tired winning look on her face... Best of luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victor260(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2013
dplomaticVal: half-baked news wit no exclusiv detail undecided . .hope this isnt anothr formulated story frm our die-hard bloggers??
Then u shud have the full baked news with confirmed details
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2013
25Calibre:

You yourself ain't even safe, your fiancé may do the same to you.

I think that method is prudent, shrewd and wise, you allow her to prove herself beyond reasonable doubt first before you even think of proposing. I may have to adopt that method and even take it further by saying we have all the kids we are meant to have before anything.

And Yes! This is 50calibre's lieutenant, his protege if you like.
you'd have to know your level before a girl will let herself be subjected to such trashy treatment from you. Lola most likely endured that because the man involved is Psquare. She probably had more to lose than gain if she left him to be a single mom by herself.
But unfortunately for u,you're no Psquare.and me? I can proudly tell you that No Man can do that to me. Why? The answer is best known to me.
And dude you're 50calibre not his protege. I caught you. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by OgaTheTop2: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Why don't you guyz show us how you do the 'do' every night in your bedroom? Must every celebrity shaait hits the front page What is ma gaddem business with this private poo.. Mtcheew. angry

I give up on NairaLand and it's poo.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2013
sweetBummsy: Oh Lord my God, pls let my future husband be vry responsible o. I nid my own rangerover too..he shuldnt 4get it. (its vry imprtnt) infact, he can 4get d ring at hme.. Lol

SMH
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Na bad tin 2 be a celebrity o. Jst like Davido"If i shit dem go talk, if i yawn dem go talk.." No small tin get privacy 4 dem life. Advertising a lng overdue cohabitation.
Wait..i've seen an 8yr old baby own some N14million+ car, bought by his dad, tho driven arnd by a driver. So why shld some fully grown millionaires make an issue coz of celebrity tinz?
I jst tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Oga@TheTop:
Why don't you guyz show us how you do the 'do' every night in your bedroom? Must every celebrity shaait hits the front page
I dey tell yhu! I tire o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.