Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend (856 Views)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend by Officialgrl2(f): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
My flatmate, who happens to be my friend/ course mate broke up woth her long term boyfriend and simce rhen, she keeps bring questionable men to our shared apartment! She brings new guy almost every night even when we have lectures the next day. Now to make matter worst these guys always hv breakfast wirh her, she feeds them my OWN food.

I have complained about this, and she keeps saying the guys are in her room not mine, plus she can bring anyone she likes home.

While I understand it's not my place to judge her personal life, I'm not at all comfortable with her bringing strangers into the house. The chance of one this guys robbing or us or doing something worst is pretty high, since they all look rough and scary. I don't feel safe in a house I pay rent in. I start to lock my room, but I still don't feel safe.

So how do you think I can manage this matter? Should i involve our landlord? i hv tried talking to her but it was all in vain. We are on holiday now so I have a lot of time to ask for advice before going back to uni.
Re: My Friend by seedord247(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
How many months lease do you guys signed?

Even thou you tried to involve your landlord in this, there's nothing he's gonna do bout it so far she's not violating the rules on the lease agreeement.
Re: My Friend by Tosinville(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247: How many month lease do you guys sign?

seedord yeye boy, u dey use question take dey ask question, how u take dey pass for sch sef?
Re: My Friend by Officialgrl2(f): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247: How many months lease do you guys signed?

Even thou you tried to involve your landlord in this, there's nothing he's gonna do bout it so far she's not violating the rules on the lease agreeement.

We still have 10montgs together we just moved him, I wish I knew about this before getting palace with her.
Re: My Friend by seedord247(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tosinville: seedord yeye boy, u dey use question take dey ask question, how u take dey pass for sch sef?

Lol... Long time dawg... Sup with you. smiley
Re: My Friend by seedord247(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Officialgrl2:

We still have 10montgs together we just moved him, I wish I knew about this before getting palace with her.

Wow.. You still have long days ahead. I dont know where you live but imma advice you to try and discussed this issue in a roommate agreement or contract, now's the time. Living under such close quarters can get rough, so it's always a good idea to talk about these issues before they explode. Next time she tells you her boyfriend's (uncountable)staying over, ask her if she can give you a few days notice next time so you can make other plans. If you still get a short notice visit, casually ask if her man has friends that live around and if they can stay there instead. If she refuses, or pulls a guilt trip, explain how patientt you've been in the past and that it's just as much your room as hers.

Is she a naija gurl ........
Re: My Friend by Officialgrl2(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Wow.. You still have long days ahead. I dont know where you live but imma advice you to try and discussed this issue in a roommate agreement or contract, now's the time. Living under such close quarters can get rough, so it's always a good idea to talk about these issues before they explode. Next time she tells you her boyfriend's (uncountable)staying over, ask her if she can give you a few days notice next time so you can make other plans. If you still get a short notice visit, casually ask if her man has friends that live around and if they can stay there instead. If she refuses, or pulls a guilt trip, explain how patientt you've been in the past and that it's just as much your room as hers.

Is she a naija gurl ........

I will try that abd see how it goes, if that doesnt work i will replay myself worh another person and get a bew place. am willing togo to that entend to keep myself safe. thank you so much for your reply. She is not naija, she is from Zimbabwe.
Re: My Friend by MrCork: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Officialgrl2: My flatmate, who happens to be my friend/ course mate broke up woth her long term boyfriend and simce rhen, she keeps bring questionable men to our shared apartment! She brings new guy almost every night even when we have lectures the next day. Now to make matter worst these guys always hv breakfast wirh her, she feeds them my OWN food.

I have complained about this, and she keeps saying the guys are in her room not mine, plus she can bring anyone she likes home.

While I understand it's not my place to judge her personal life, I'm not at all comfortable with her bringing strangers into the house. The chance of one this guys robbing or us or doing something worst is pretty high, since they all look rough and scary. I don't feel safe in a house I pay rent in. I start to lock my room, but I still don't feel safe.

So how do you think I can manage this matter? Should i involve our landlord? i hv tried talking to her but it was all in vain. We are on holiday now so I have a lot of time to ask for advice before going back to uni.

...ok..so u nyansh yor flatmate boyfrined & u want to complain??..NIGERIN WOMEN!!! angry
Re: My Friend by Beync(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Officialgrl2:

I will try that abd see how it goes, if that doesnt work i will replay myself worh another person and get a bew place. am willing togo to that entend to keep myself safe. thank you so much for your reply. She is not naija, she is from Zimbabwe.
zimba what?
Pls whatever you'll do to stay safe do it.
That kinda room mate that brings randy boyfriends into share apartment is not a good one.
Re: My Friend by Tosinville(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Lol... Long time dawg... Sup with you. smiley
man, I'm good thanks and you?
Re: My Friend by clemz85(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op, run faster and make sure your heels touch your neck back. Pls this is a bad omen.

but op o! No vex, what type of phone you used type this your thread? Abi U bn dey waka wen u type am?

No offence o.

(1) (Reply)

What Every Lady Should Know. / Do You Sleep Or Close Your Eyes When Having Hair Cut / Ladies And Gents, How Did You Survived Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.