Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister (4922 Views)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by 211Observer(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by cruzita(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
while the temptation was on ,u no tell us make we help u then, na now u don chop the forbidden fruit of that small girl na em u dey find help .ABEG WEY LAWMA COME TAKE UR PROPERTY

6 Likes

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by okenwa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Your confession is to God alone and not your friend, besides you can still marry her one day.

1 Like

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by 211Observer(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
while the temptation was on ,u no tell us make we help u then, na now u don chop the forbidden fruit of that small girl na em u dey find help .ABEG WEY LAWMA COME TAKE UR PROPERTY
This is why it's called temptation. no one can ever be too careful, its only takes the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
true very...the thread would have been "My friend Sister want us to sleep on the same bed,what should I do" but Mr sharp guy don chop Mula finish

2 Likes

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by CICERO09(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God i don't hav a sister if not u 4 bleep ha 2

1 Like

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Maxi112: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
people like u are ment to riot in jail.... U paedophile
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just leave trash for lawna...but don't try it again so your friend won't find out...guy u already earn your self another life time puccy

2 Likes

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
U are lucky I do not have ur details; I would. Have dealt with u thoroughly...
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just hope you won't create another thread like

"HELP HOW CAN POSTINOR 2 BE USED?"

grin

Go get your self a gf. Stop screwing an adolescent.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maxi112:
people like u are ment to riot in jail.... U paedophile
why? It's a consensual sex,the gal even initiated it..
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Wallade(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think you don't have to tell the uncle. If he is smart, he must have read it now. Let's hope he doesn't ask you or he doesn't mind.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by talktonase(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
cruzita no go kill person with laff...lawma property indeed.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Raymondenyi:
U are lucky I do not have ur details; I would. Have dealt with u thoroughly...

say?deal with him because of what? I hate it when guys form holier-than-thou
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by 211Observer(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
ERUDITEE:
I just hope you won't create another thread like

"HELP HOW CAN POSTINOR 2 BE USED?"

grin

Go get your self a gf. Stop screwing an adolescent.
she initiated it. and u knw wen a guy take advantage of u there is this way that u ll be avoiding the person by anymeans possible. she careless about the immoral intercourse. well maybe I forgot to include in my post that she's not a virgin. she's into the act long bfor we... I fault mysef ever been too careless thou.
the botto line is: u dnt trust any 15, 16 17,18 girls out there. they know better than u nd beyond ur imagination.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Maxi112: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
ipledge10:
why? It's a consensual sex,the gal even initiated it..
as old as u r small girl dey initiate sex for u, and u still had d gut of wanting to tell her uncle, bro! U r monster
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided your friend no dy sleep with another person sister?? Abi him go marry him sister?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Maxi112: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:
she initiated it. and u knw wen a guy take advantage of u there is this way that u ll be avoiding the person by anymeans possible. she careless about the immoral intercourse. well maybe I forgot to include in my post that she's not a virgin. she's into the act long bfor we... I fault mysef ever been too careless thou.
the botto line is: u dnt trust any 15, 16 17,18 girls out there. they know better than u nd beyond ur imagination.
gosh! this op is paedophile. ....

can u just listen to ur self, why nt include 8, 9, 10
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maxi112:
as old as u r small girl dey initiate sex for u, and u still had d gut of wanting to tell her uncle, bro! U r monster
sorry u quote the wrong guy
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ggrin(f): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maxi112:
gosh! this op is paedophile. ....
can u just listen to ur self, why nt include 8, 9, 10
even 2, 3, 4 angry
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:

Mr man you Berra man up and accept her officially instead beating about the bush. ..

After invading her republic and spreading your democracy

2 Likes

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by ipledge10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:
be like say this guy enjoy the gal wella grin...continue
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by 211Observer(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
ERUDITEE:

Mr man you Berra man up and accept her officially instead beating about the bush. ..

After invading her republic and spreading your democracy
lol how do u mean?
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Maxi112: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
even 2, 3, 4 angry
hahahaha...
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Maxi112: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ipledge10:
sorry u quote the wrong guy
hahahah
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:
lol how do u mean?

What else do you think?
Make here your official GF.
Or you wanna just eat and clean mouth?
Remember "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by 211Observer(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
ERUDITEE:

What else do you think? Make here your official GF. Or you wanna just eat and clean mouth? Remember "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"
u re right
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Always treat all girls like they your sister.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Dongreat(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
You took advantage of the girl innocence and slept with her. She like you but u do not and instead of playing a big brother u slept with her.
OP u are a bad friend not worthy 2 b call one either. If you hv consciences which I doubt u hv then u will be truly ashamed of ur act. A saying 'the bond of a friend is stronger than that of a brother'; u are certainly not a friend to keep.

Ps: you are free to insult me. I hope u hv a sober reflection of your act and karma do not pay u back unexpected
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Davidovinci(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
op, u f>cked up tho...you f<ckin broke the "Bro code"-Neva Kpansh any of ur friend's sister/ex/relation...

angry
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by Pheals(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
God bless u. ..more than your. Expectations aaah

After u have done it .....op u didn't need advice again
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by liquidmetall: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mr op

Looks like I know the lady or the girl you talking about

R u studying in umudike?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.