Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. (1136 Views)

Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos / Banana And Few Major Fruits That Increases Your Bedroom Energy...guy Get In Now. / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
A girl told me that most times, when a relationship ends, a girl might find it hard to get over the guy. She could still be missing him and be tempted to do something stupid to get him back.

But all those emotions and frustration fades as soon as she starts having something with another guy.

So the say to get over a guy, you have to get under another,lol. How true is this theory?
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
The way you put it 'get under another guy' makes it look false.
Like, is the girl 'Beverly' ?
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rebound tinz
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by demelza: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
A very chauvinistic way of thinking. Why must a girl recovery revolve around guys alone? I dont buy it!
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by psucc(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
guy am not sure. Even those who get married do not still get over their former catch. I think we should survey the reasons.
1. . ........................
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by 190theclown: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
daz a blasted lie

true love knows no bonds

u cant tell me a girl would easily and quickly forget a guy shes done over 11 abortions for

over some new dude whom she met just 2weeks ago!!

Nairalanders which day una go ever get sense angry angry
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Well from experience, I have seen guys who a girl left and they felt it was the end of their life. The healing began when they had something with another girl.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by dmcdad: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
daz a blasted lie

true love knows no bonds

u cant tell me a girl would easily and quickly forget a guy shes done over 11 abortions for

Ha ha ha ha ha... 190 he have start. Lol @ 11 abortions.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
The theory is nt true ooo,a gurl might jst get anoda guy 2 console haself,or 2 protect ha pride by showin d guy dat she can't get ova dat shez doing well wifout im.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Harbosede02: The theory is nt true ooo,a gurl might jst get anoda guy 2 console haself,or 2 protect ha pride by showin d guy dat she can't get ova dat shez doing well wifout im.

You are right, but that guy she is using in the process can destroy the influence of her ex and erase most of the memories in a short while.

Haven't u heard of cases where the guy is coming back and the girl doesn't feel anything anymore? The new guy has reformatted her system.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Reformat kè... Lol
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
mekaboy:

You are right, but that guy she is using in the process can destroy the influence of her ex and erase most of the memories in a short while.

Haven't u heard of cases where the guy is coming back and the girl doesn't feel anything anymore? The new guy has reformatted her system.
lolz,datz if d gurl allows im 2 "reformat"ha system
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Skinni10ne: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Not true for some women. When one breaks up with someone, there should be a healing process which should take some time (depending on the person).

Getting a rebound is a false sense of healing bcuz ure trying to forget instead of reflect.

I believe ppl who get rebounds are emotionally weak or ppl who want to prove something/get revenge. If you have great friends, things to do whether hobbies or work and you're working on personal projects, those will consume your mind and you wont think of the person all the time. I find that girls who get rebounds usually need a man to make themselves feel desirable and part of the in-crowd; not necessarily to get over the guy. And if they do get over the guy that quickly, they were not in love with him, they just loved the attention.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Gudintent: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
'To get over a guy, you have to go under another'

Wow wow wow

I mean wow!

Are y'all seeing the picture been painted here tongue
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by dmcdad: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
^^^^ Yeah sure...cheesy
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Skinni10ne: Not true for some women. When one breaks up with someone, there should be a healing process which should take some time (depending on the person).

Getting a rebound is a false sense of healing bcuz ure trying to forget instead of reflect.

I believe ppl who get rebounds are emotionally weak or ppl who want to prove something/get revenge. If you have great friends, things to do whether hobbies or work and you're working on personal projects, those will consume your mind and you wont think of the person all the time. I find that girls who get rebounds usually need a man to make themselves feel desirable and part of the in-crowd; not necessarily to get over the guy. And if they do get over the guy that quickly, they were not in love with him, they just loved the attention.

Yes ur right, but in a case where the girl is sexually active, the might miss the touch of a man. At first they might jst want to use the new guy to cure the konji(urge). But some guys use that single opportunity to reformat the girls system, and take her to a lane of no return.

She then gets use to the new guy, with time she starts to forget about the old guy. Even if the old guy comes back and tries the things that normally made her fall, he gets the opposite reaction. By then he realises that something has changed.

Now all this happened because she decided to get under another guy, and ended up forgetting the ex.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Skinni10ne: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Are you saying se.x makes a woman forget about the man she once loved?
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by dmcdad: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
mekaboy:

Yes ur right, but in a case where the girl is sexually active, the might miss the touch of a man. At first they might jst want to use the new guy to cure the konji(urge). But some guys use that single opportunity to reformat the girls system, and take her to a lane of no return.

She then gets use to the new guy, with time she starts to forget about the old guy. Even if the old guy comes back and tries the things that normally made her fall, he gets the opposite reaction. By then he realises that something has changed.

Now all this happened because she decided to get under another guy, and ended up forgetting the ex.
Lol @boldface...
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
daz a blasted lie

true love knows no bonds

ur sanity comes once in a blue moon. Well done.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Skinni10ne: Are you saying se.x makes a woman forget about the man she once loved?
u r still a learner. Pray I dnt jam ur gf, she will forget abt u in round 1.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Skinni10ne: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jenams: u r still a learner. Pray I dnt jam ur gf, she will forget abt u in round 1.

I'm a woman smiley
I do not believe i am a learner.

If a woman forgets about her ex becuz u jammed her, she did not love him but loved the attention he gave her. And now ure the next candidate she can use to get the attention she wants. I believe only women who are emotional weak or need a man do that smiley
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne:

I'm a woman smiley

If a woman forgets about her ex becuz u jammed her, she did not love him but loved the attention he gave her. And now ure the next candidate she can use to get the attention she wants. I believe only women who are emotional weak or need a man do that smiley
women r known to be emotionally weak. So whats ur point?
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne:

I'm a woman smiley

You sound emotionally strong, have u been in a relationship where both parties are sexually involved? Have u been heart broken and had to quit a relationship?

Nobody is saying she will forget in one round or night. Ofcourse she will meet the guy and they have couple of dates then the thing happens, as time goes on the attention is shifting to the new guy if he knows what he is doing.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by Skinni10ne: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2013
@Jenams
If you believe all women are emotionally weak I really have nothing else to say to you except: experience is the best teacher. Hopefully u will meet a woman who shows u otherwise.

@Mekaboy
This discussion works with both genders. If one leaves a relationship heartbroken and they get a rebound, after their heart has been 'healed' they will dump the rebound unless they are lucky and found love. But if they like but not love the new guy (or girl) and the ex comes back okafors law will take place.

Women dont just fall in love with any man, thats why 10 guys can approach a woman but only a certain one gets her contact info smiley 190s post says it all
And tbh a guy (or woman) can do all she wants to reformat or win someones love but the person will just pretend cuz they know what they are getting from the relationship. And in this case it is getting over an ex smiley
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by mekaboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne: @Jenams
If you believe all women are emotionally weak I really have nothing else to say to you except: experience is the best teacher. Hopefully u will meet a woman who shows u otherwise.

@Mekaboy
This discussion works with both genders. If one leaves a relationship heartbroken and they get a rebound, after their heart has been 'healed' they will dump the rebound unless they are lucky and found love. But if they like but not love the new guy (or girl) and the ex comes back okafors law will take place.

Women dont just fall in love with any man, thats why 10 guys can approach a woman but only a certain one gets her contact info smiley 190s post says it all
And tbh a guy (or woman) can do all she wants to reformat or win someones love but the person will just pretend cuz they know what they are getting from the relationship. And in this case it is getting over an ex smiley

Yes but in some cases, after the encounter with the new guy, it seems like the girls eyes have opened and she begins to wonder what in the world she was doing with her ex in the first place.
Re: To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another. by drnoel: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2013
mekaboy: A girl told me that most times, when a relationship ends, a girl might find it hard to get over the guy. She could still be missing him and be tempted to do something stupid to get him back.

But all those emotions and frustration fades as soon as she starts having something with another guy.

So the say to get over a guy, you have to get under another,lol. How true is this theory?
Love on the rebound is the most stupid thing anyone would do. U don't jump from one man's pants in2 anoda just cos u feel bad or u are depressed. tell ur gf that she is should caution herself

(1) (Reply)

Is Chivalry Dead? / My Love Story / Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.