Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency (4608 Views)

OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / 2015: APC In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Gboliwe: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Nigerian politics can be funny sha cheesy
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by ENEONWO(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2013
By insinuating that APC had no particular candidate in mind before forming the party, Abati has shown that APC is really a democratic institution. If Buhari, Tinubu or Ogbonnaya Onu could not foist/force a candidate on the party, then thats a very good indication that APC is very credible and democratic, as oppossed to the PDP, which always anoint a candidate through Obasanjo and Aneni, then deceive the members with a sham primary election.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by MartianTee(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:
...............President Jonathan.

...................Reuben Abati.

Is Abati saying he doesn't understand "metaphor" again? Abati is displaying "sophisticated ignorance" by deliberately misrepresenting APC intention.
Don't mind that Apaticheesy, he knows better. He was just being mischievous.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by MartianTee(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2013
gerald09:
Yeah so was d reply
Yea. I'm really impressed by the way and manner he utilised the statement to create a deadly counter-insultcheesy. He's doing his job well. He deserves a pay rise for that. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by MartianTee(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2013
gerald09:
Dude if u like quote every part or d article dat was a great come back, even if am not a big Abati fan his FU*CK U(APC) was bigger.
But you'll agree with me that GEJ has stammering leadership qualities and his transformation blunder is for the bitterness of the Nigerian masses.cheesy
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by honey001(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2013
The invitation does nt mean he is coming to be their presidential flag bearer..... The newly formed party is free for all.....
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by tyson55(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Abati's response was priceless

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by overboard(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Omexonomy: Take it or leave it gej is the best man for the job. South westerners under the auspices of MAD OLD PROFESOR, that idi.o.t MUMUCIOUS MASQURADE and those e-ants, e-cocroaches and e-urchins can insult the living daylight out of him it will make no difference. Gej all the way.

These sayings of yours may have to be taken back in due course o.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by overboard(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Martian_Tee:
But you'll agree with me that GEJ has stammering leadership qualities and his transformation blunder is for the bitterness of the Nigerian masses.cheesy

Choi!
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Chubhie: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Goodman GEJ 2015 and beyond. I guess the heat is on APC....I never for one day took APC serious cos their philosophy on what the term opposition stands for is an insult on how the term opposition is universally applied. When i see a real Nigerian opposition that will keep govt on its toes for the masses to have an improved standard of living i will know. All i see in APC is a garthering of brute rogue politicians whose intent is on how to further loot our collective commonwealth. Abati got this right and a certain okupe needs to ride this wave out. Goodman GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by gerald09(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2013
mooregan:
Bros if u like, quote metaphor, similey, adjectival clause, or abverbial phrase, all we know is that APC don fall their mumu hands. So if de non-performing Jonathan according to them joins APC, he will automatically turn credible abi?? I laugh in Greek, Bruhahahahahaha.
No mind dem APC is just looking to hide dere face behind "figures of speech" for d first tym I have actually enjoyed reading politics. Waiting on APC reply probably won't be as simple n perfect as Abati's. Dem go just use big English to make it look good. Waiting mode....

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by abrat: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Martian_Tee:
weda u like it or not,d combo of buhari,tinubu and any oda apc nama can't do any beta dan GEJ.I smh if nigeria fall into d hands of tinubu nd co.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Annibiteye: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2013
Abati is such a ridicule joker, trying by all means to aspire credibility to his 'oga', hence the response. In essence what APC means is that GEJ should come, see and learn first hand credible leadership strategies from the merger party. I trust Lai Mohammed, he will give Abati a reply that will shock him. Am not a fan to any party, but really interested in the way those dudes uses words against themselves.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Annibiteye: Abati is such a ridicule joker, trying by all means to aspire credibility to his 'oga', hence the response. In essence what APC means is that GEJ should come, see and learn first hand credible leadership strategies from the merger party. I trust Lai Mohammed, he will give Abati a reply that will shock him. Am not a fan to any party, but really interested in the way those dudes uses words against themselves.
why should apc invite gej afta al d bashing.Dnt apc av any credible candidate.Apc Leave GEJ alone pls.Its not by force ooo,Or is it because of d crisis in apc as a result of buhari's presidential ambition?Hahaha dis apc na 1 kind tight comedy club.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by raystanley(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2013
mikeansy: If APC truly invited Jonathan to join their party then they have shut themselves on the foot!

You don't invite a sitting president to join your party except you like his policies and are ready to identify with those policies.

I regret to say it but Abati is right on this one. APC is suggesting that Jonathan is the best man for the job and they should be courageous enough to adopt GEJ as their Presidential candidate for 2015 if that is their plan. And this is not the first time the principals of APC will do something like this anyway. Afterall under AD they adopted OBJ of PDP as their presidential candidate! So they can do what they do best again! Bunch of jokers!
YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT EALIER THAT ANTHING YARIBAs ARE ALWAYS BUNCH OF CLOWNS AND BETRAYALS (APC)... THEY ARE TRIYING TO OVERTHROW PDP ON IT ONLY CREDIBLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE GEJ...NOT EVEN WITH THEIRS, THIS SHOWS HOW LENTHY THEY CAN GO TO JUST BETRAY. IT NOT JUST RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD BUT IT's DEALY... JUST LIKE D'BANG TO DON JAZZY, MAY'D TO PSQARE, 9ICE TO RUGGEDMAN, EVEN TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL PERSON e.g WIZKID TO BANKY.W ...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by raystanley(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2013
YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT EALIER THAT ANTHING YARIBAs ARE ALWAYS BUNCH OF CLOWNS AND BETRAYALS (APC)... THEY ARE TRIYING TO OVERTHROW PDP ON IT ONLY CREDIBLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE GEJ...NOT EVEN WITH THEIRS, THIS SHOWS HOW LENTHY THEY CAN GO TO JUST BETRAY. IT NOT JUST RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD BUT IT's DEALY... JUST LIKE D'BANG TO DON JAZZY, MAY'D TO PSQARE, 9ICE TO RUGGEDMAN, EVEN TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL PERSON e.g WIZKID TO BANKY.W ...IT's A TREND
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by johnseaman2ky: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
TWO PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE WITH AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING ON IT. AT OGALE PIPE LINE, ELEME, RIVERS STATE. FOR DETAIL, CONTACT MR SUNDAY ON 08031501801
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by blackrules1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Big lie, I doubt APC will do such.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
The man, Abati, must be a Chess guru.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Idongesit619(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abati is my main man....Long life bro!
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Virgin Finder:

An invite is an invite.

APC has committed political suicide!

I disagree. It's an invite to come for the cure to his stupidity and foolishness in governance and not to become next president. He has been exhibiting these miserable traits from his bayelsa days. Cure can't be found in the killer party but APC being a caring party afterall retardeen remains a a Nigerian.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Omexonomy: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Demdem:

I disagree. It's an invite to come for the cure to his stupidity and foolishness in governance and not to become next president. He has been exhibiting these miserable traits from his bayelsa days. Cure can't be found in the killer party but APC being a caring party afterall retardeen remains a a Nigerian.
demdemmoron and all the E-cocroaches on nairaland happy salah O

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by MartianTee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chubhie: Badman GEJ 2015 and no further. I guess the heat is on PDP....I never for one day took them serious cos their philosophy on what the term ruling party stands for is an insult on how the term is universally applied. I have seen a real Nigerian opposition-APC- that will keep govt on its toes for the masses to have an improved standard of living . All i see in PDP is a garthering of brute rogue politicians whose intent is on how to further loot our collective commonwealth. Abati got this wrong and a certain okupe need not ride this wave out. Badman GEJ, no way for you.
I agree to your statements above as edited by me. grin
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Demdem(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Omexonomy: demdemmoron and all the E-cocroaches on nairaland happy salah O

Oxefool and his foolish kind, sorrowful salah to u all.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Demdem:

Oxefool and his foolish kind, sorrowful salah to u all.
grin
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by deb(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
This Abati must have really suffered very much growing up. He is seriously doing everything to keep eating the National cake for another 4years. Very soon he will contest for governorship. This is a lesson for naija people. Whe you see any journalist tongue-lashing the government, don't bother to care as they are only fighting for their pocket and opportunity for political appointment.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by MartianTee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
After 14 years of bad governmance, PDP has shown that Nigerians should look elsewhere for the much desired change we seek. Every change thirsty Nigerian will see an alternative in APC.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Metaphorical but Abati made it a case of a hunter becoming the hunted!

But do APC have a credidle candidate with mass appeal across the geo political zones or intends sourcing from PDP like ANC did at last election Time will tell, however there are always more than enough politicians willing to cross-carpet to opposition parties in this game of power to suit their selfish interests.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? / A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones / The Habit Of Advising Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.