Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid (3127 Views)

Bola Tinubu's New Year Message: "APC Offers Nigeria Its Best Chance" / APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Confirmed sources have revealed that former Governor Akala is a threat to the re-election of the incumbent governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi.
The sources disclosed that the likely emergence of Akala as PDP Gubernatorial flag bearer does not sit down well with the APC
hierarchy of the state. It is said that the APC is jittery about the former governor’s ambition and has set machineries in motion
to scuttle his plans.

To achieve this, the APC has allegedly offered Akala One billion naira every year to step down from contesting the 2015 elections in the state.
This amounts to four billion naira in four years, almost equivalent to the state’s monthly federal allocation.
Rumour has it that the APC is comfortable of victory if any other aspirant emerges as flag bearer of the PDP.

However, the massive grassroot support Akala commands as well as the people’s clamour for change will put the APC on its heels.
A source in Ibadan, who pleaded anonymity said “Everyone knows Akala will beat Ajimobi anytime. Even the APC knows its time is over “.
It is not yet confirmed if the APC’s offer will be accepted, but several indications reveal Akala will not settle for any offer from the
opposition.

What your Say about this?

4 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by tit(f): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Excellent writeup.

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Rawani: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
What kind of unsubstantiated, unreferenced load of pig dung is this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
knorr chicken, dawa cube, ajinommoto, iru, crayfish, vegetable sauce, doyin.....anything, jus give us the sauce source

12 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rawani: What kind of unsubstantiated, unreferenced load of pig dung is this?
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by latestsunny(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Trash!!! Akala that APC defeated as an incumbent governor smh

12 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by eunisam: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
APC desperate for power nothing more

5 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rawani: What kind of unsubstantiated, unreferenced load of pig dung is this?
APC eRat abi ?

3 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Firefire(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
unverified post undecided
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by KnowAll(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Akala would act as a spoiler, therby given accord d victory. Accord being d strongest party now in oyo state. If Akala does not run, APC has a chance otherwise APC should kiss d gubanatorial race over.

5 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol. Akala ke! Which kind of rumor is dis?

2 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Soyedele1: Lol. Akala ke! Which kind of rumor is dis?

his poster are all over Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mtoluwase:

his poster are all over Ibadan

Do yu Live in IB before asking my question?
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by emiye(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
All these mumu mumu kind of rumour is common in Oyo state. They didnt formulate it well. I wish i can be hired to do that job.

6 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by gen2briz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
First of all, what are you own opinion @op
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
eunisam: APC desperate for power nothing more
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by femidejulius(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
When Adebayo Alao Akala was the governor of Oyo state, he had d power of incumbency at his disposal and yet he lost his re-election bid. Now that he has been out of office due to popular votes, he is a big threat that the APC is willing to offer him a billion naira annually? grin

What a wonderful story for the fools! If APC will offer anyone money, it will be our darling dark skinned Bola Tinubu and not a bleaching cream enhanced light skinned Alao Akala grin grin

Adedibu is long dead and so is Akala's gubernatorial chances. Mark my word!

9 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Soyedele1:

Do yu Live in IB before asking my question?
. I stay at Ojoor but am in skool now
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mtoluwase: . I stay at Ojoor but am in skool now

I live at Ibadan too(Amuloko) and I schl in Lautech.. Taking a close look at d Akala Posters, does d posters indicate he's coming as a Governor? I guess not cos the ones I av been seeing here at Ogbomoso didn't indicate such!
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Soyedele1:

I live at Ibadan too(Amuloko) and I schl in Lautech.. Taking a close look at d Akala Posters, does d posters indicate he's coming as a Governor? I guess not cos the ones I av been seeing here at Ogbomoso didn't indicate such!

Keep calm bro and watch remember GEJ die minute declaration to run for president !
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mtoluwase:

Keep calm bro and watch remember GEJ die minute declaration to run for president !

Which schl r yu? Just curios
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by pontirock(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Soyedele1:

i Lve In Ogbomoso Too Nd D Posters I Am Seein Indicates Dat He Wants To Contest,anyways He Can Only Get 75% Of his votes Here In Ogbomoso,he Is Too Corrupt For My Likin
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
pontirock: i Lve In Ogbomoso Too Nd D Posters I Am Seein Indicates Dat He Wants To Contest,anyways He Can Only Get 75% Of his votes Here In Ogbomoso,he Is Too Corrupt For My Likin

I'm surprised this is coming frm yu cos ogbomoso pple luv him so much unless yu r nt an indigene. I don't like his characters one bit

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by funshint(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nonsense...If Akala is chosen as the flagbearer of PDP. Ajimobi will just go and sleep...#Tura grin

2 Likes

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by OCTAVO: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Teachers may fall him down again...

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by funshint(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Even with the Ibadan conspiracy in Oyo PDP; I doubt if Akala an Ogbomoso man can be given anoda opportunity to rep the party!

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by funshint(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
OCTAVO: Teachers may fall him down again...
#Tura has been rejected by all...he can only win in Ogbomoso as usual.
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
femidejulius: When Adebayo Alao Akala was the governor of Oyo state, he had d power of incumbency at his disposal and yet he lost his re-election bid. Now that he has been out of office due to popular votes, he is a big threat that the APC is willing to offer him a billion naira annually? grin

What a wonderful story for the fools! If APC will offer anyone money, it will be our darling dark skinned Bola Tinubu and not a bleaching cream enhanced light skinned Alao Akala grin grin

Adedibu is long dead and so is Akala's gubernatorial chances. Mark my word!
Abi now since itz ur only 1 vote that will determines the winner that is even if u hail from IB #PieceOfTrash
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by makeitplain: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
funshint: Nonsense...If Akala is chosen as the flagbearer of PDP. Ajimobi will just go and sleep...#Tura grin

funshint: Even with the Ibadan conspiracy in Oyo PDP; I doubt if Akala an Ogbomoso man can be given anoda opportunity to rep the party!

Ok thats good, everything will start unfolding soon. Whether you are right or wrong with ur opinion, we shall see very soon. Starting from thursday sept 4th when Akala makes his grand declaration. Remember there have been several candidates in PDP and Ajimobi is not even talking about them. Lets see if he would continue to sleep like u have claimed when Akala declares.
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by femidejulius(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
Abi now since itz ur only 1 vote that will determines the winner that is even if u hail from IB #PieceOfTrash

See this one o... U even need to know more the electoral process. Let me teach you a little.

I don't need to 'hail' from IB to vote in the elections. In fact I don't need to be an indigene of Oyo state. I only need to be a registered voter in Oyo State. And if you know how the Nigerian system works, u will know that the incumbent governor wields lots of power. If he lost while seeking for reelection, it is almost impossible he can win again as just a ordinarily citizen.

Oyo politics is even more interesting. Ao did Akala became governor in the first place? The Chief Executive Thug of the state at the time, Late Lamidi Adedibu in connivance with the highly questionable Maurice Iwu led INEC delivered him victory. Things have changed now guy.

Whether you are right or I am wrong, time will tell. February is almost here. I shall mention u again, God's willing.

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Rawani: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
femidejulius:

See this one o... U even need to know more the electoral process. Let me teach you a little.

I don't need to 'hail' from IB to vote in the elections. In fact I don't need to be an indigene of Oyo state. I only need to be a registered voter in Oyo State. And if you know how the Nigerian system works, u will know that the incumbent governor wields lots of power. If he lost while seeking for reelection, it is almost impossible he can win again as just a ordinarily citizen.

Oyo politics is even more interesting. Ao did Akala became governor in the first place? The Chief Executive Thug of the state at the time, Late Lamidi Adedibu in connivance with the highly questionable Maurice Iwu led INEC delivered him victory. Things have changed now guy.

Whether you are right or I am wrong, time will tell. February is almost here. I shall mention u again, God's willing.

Well said.
Re: OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid by Mtoluwase(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Soyedele1:

Which schl r yu? Just curios

Unigwaz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:Senator Hope Uzodinma's Lover Dies Mysteriously / Another Defeat To Omisore Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun2014 Guber Election / 8 Serious Mistakes That President Buhari Has Made So Far In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.