Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139292 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:41am On Aug 16, 2013
Princelyod: I remember God possessing samson even immediately after spending the night with a harlot.there are thing you will never be able to understand

SAMSON WAS ONCE A MAN OF GOD, HE BACKSLIDED AND LATER REPENTED IN PAIN.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:50am On Aug 16, 2013
PLEASE ANOTHER CHOSEN CRUSADE IS COMING UP AT MBAISE, IMO STATE THIS COMING WEEKEND. THAT PLACE IS ALREADY ON FIRE. WE ARE ALREADY USING THE LOCUST INVASION AND BUSH COMBING TO SWEEP THE WHOLE OF MBAISE FOR JESUS. EVERY ARMY HAS STRATEGY, AND WE AS THE ARMIES OF THE LIVING GOD ARE USING ONE OF THE BEST STRATEGY THE HOLY GHOST HAS GIVING US TO WIN THAT PLACE FOR JESUS.

I GOT TO KNOW THAT IN SOME PART OF MBAISE, THEY FEED ON HUMAN. SO, IT TAKES MEN AND WOMEN OF TRUE SOLDIERS OF THE LORD YO CARRY OUT THE OPERATION. NO BE MOI-MOI. THAT PLACE IS TERRIBLE! PLEASE WATCH LIVE at www.thelordschosenworld.org

time is 8a.m prompt. sat and sun
GOD BLESS US!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by bizmahn: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
holypower: My brethren in the LORD, circulate this news far and
wide!!!
The members of the Lord's Chosen church in a
remote village, after hearing the testimony of sister
Linda, all of them ran away from their congregation
(The Lord's Chosen). So, (Deeper Life came and rented the same church) to
start worshipping GOD there) but the LORD refused
and told them to build another altar, not to use the
Lord's Chosen altar.
Therefore, they decided to destroy the old altar
which is the Lord's Chosen altar, by their big surprises, they (saw an apron, a bible, a skull and
some stones). They recorded it all and I will come
with the recordings. What a shame.
Lazarus Muoka has refused to repent ,NOW GOD IS
DELIVERING HIS PEOPLE OUT OF ALL THE SATANIC
CHURCHES. This morning, someone just called to let us know that
the girl (Joy David from Delta State, Nigeria) who
testified against sister Linda, has just died from an
accident after confessing all her lies. They said they
have all on tapes. We told them to bring the tape.
We are not happy the girl has died . Our prayer is what we heard is not true because, we don't want
her to die or perish but to repent and begin afresh
with the LORD.
Up till now you fled when we requested the name of the village & the deeper life pastor & branch concerned.Now I've heard on a good note that the lady Joy David is alive & well & never died from any accident.She is said to have even testified at the recent Chosen Mbaise crusade but I'll confirm this part.So if this girl is still alive & there is no info regarding the deeper life & the acclaimed village then its safe to discard the above report against the Chosen as lies.I'm waiting cos I want to know.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
OP, Try hard next time but, isn't it rather ridiculous for you to be defending your pastor Lazarus Mouka here? Does that mean you've been brainwashed this much by your pastor to this level of insanity?
May the Lord Jesus Christ break every cords that binds you to the 'god of chosen' right now in Jesus name amen. I declare your freedom from that 'god of my pastor power' in Jesus name amen. Be free and be loosed from those 'gods' right now in Jesus name amen. I cover you with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
peteregwu:

na laugh i dey laugh. thanks!
Peter, I too am LAUGHING your DEEP IGNORANCE to the things of Jesus Christ. You think Jesus is a stereotype God? Sorry to disappoint you.
Personally, I have had a revelation concerning this Linda Ngaujah that you, your pastor Lazarus Mouka and the entire chosen members worldwide is fighting had to destroy her testimony by all means possible. Una no dey shame ne?
Go and read about my revelation here http://emwanta..in/2013/06/linda-ngaujahs-testimony-is-of-god.html
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Pygru: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
luluosas: OP, Try hard next time but, isn't it rather ridiculous for you to be defending your pastor Lazarus Mouka here? Does that mean you've been brainwashed this much by your pastor to this level of insanity?
May the Lord Jesus Christ break every cords that binds you to the 'god of chosen' right now in Jesus name amen. I declare your freedom from that 'god of my pastor power' in Jesus name amen. Be free and be loosed from those 'gods' right now in Jesus name amen. I cover you with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
amen! amen!! Amen!!!
cheesy
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Peter Egwu, have you watched the Linda's testimony?
Anyway, your pastor, Lazarus Mouka warned you people never to watch Linda testimony, terming it 'dangerous' to listen to, and you blindly believed him. Even though your pastor said it very dangerous to listen to the testimony, what can't you be determined to really listen first hand, instead of believing hearsay?
Your actions also coincided with what Paul Eneche of Dunamis church did. He said he listened to the testimony but, he asked his members never to listen to it because, according to it him, it's demonic.
If you people don't really have anything to hide, why are you defending your pastor here? By the way, if for example that Lazarus Mouka is a true man of God and his church and practices are also good, is he (Lazarus Mouka) the owner of the church? Was he the one that redeemed the whole world with his blood on the cross of calvary?
Even you Peter that have never watched the Linda's testimony, see the rubbish you spewing around here.

First, you connived with a witch girl (Joy David from Delta State) to counter Linda's testimony through witchcraft confession in your church headquarters in Lagos. You later placed the recorded confession of Joy on Youtube to hide your secrets that Linda exposed in her testimony. For God sake, is that how to prove your innocency if falsely accused as a church?
If you people are not FAKE, while did your pastor Lazarus Mouka, sent 3 policemen to arrest Linda and Pastor Paul Rika in Abuja, Nigeria? Something is truly fishy about your church.

Secondly, you people equally published in your magazine (chosen revival news) Vol. 1 No. 6 the same Joy girl witchcraft confession, the make up interview with one Meg Okah, which was moderated by one pastor Maxwell Ekenyem, about how 'god of chosen' strike her with thunder, for burning chosen materials as a result of listening to Linda testimony, published on pages 3 to 8.
In the same magazine, you people published in page 9, a purported letter from London, sent by one pastor Emeka on 1st July, 2013. Una no dey tire? Haba!

Thirdly, you Peter Egwu now decided to also invade Nairaland with your cook up defence. I truly sorry for the chosen members being deceived by Lazarus Mouka, including you Peter Egwu. May God have mercy on your soul in Jesus name amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
Peter, I too am LAUGHING your DEEP IGNORANCE to the things of Jesus Christ. You think Jesus is a stereotype God? Sorry to disappoint you.
Personally, I have had a revelation concerning this Linda Ngaujah that you, your pastor Lazarus Mouka and the entire chosen members worldwide is fighting had to destroy her testimony by all means possible. Una no dey shame ne?
Go and read about my revelation here http://emwanta..in/2013/06/linda-ngaujahs-testimony-is-of-god.html

abeg save me that, na shame go catch all the enemies of chosen. na God of chosen dey lead. God of Chosen 10 - other gods 0.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas: Peter Egwu, have you watched the Linda's testimony?
Anyway, your pastor, Lazarus Mouka warned you people never to watch Linda testimony, terming it 'dangerous' to listen to, and you blindly believed him. Even though your pastor said it very dangerous to listen to the testimony, what can't you be determined to really listen first hand, instead of believing hearsay?
Your actions also coincided with what Paul Eneche of Dunamis church did. He said he listened to the testimony but, he asked his members never to listen to it because, according to it him, it's demonic.
If you people don't really have anything to hide, why are you defending your pastor here? By the way, if for example that Lazarus Mouka is a true man of God and his church and practices are also good, is he (Lazarus Mouka) the owner of the church? Was he the one that redeemed the whole world with his blood on the cross of calvary?
Even you Peter that have never watched the Linda's testimony, see the rubbish you spewing around here.

First, you connived with a witch girl (Joy David from Delta State) to counter Linda's testimony through witchcraft confession in your church headquarters in Lagos. You later placed the recorded confession of Joy on Youtube to hide your secrets that Linda exposed in her testimony. For God sake, is that how to prove your innocency if falsely accused as a church?
If you people are not FAKE, while did your pastor Lazarus Mouka, sent 3 policemen to arrest Linda and Pastor Paul Rika in Abuja, Nigeria? Something is truly fishy about your church.

Secondly, you people equally published in your magazine (chosen revival news) Vol. 1 No. 6 the same Joy girl witchcraft confession, the make up interview with one Meg Okah, which was moderated by one pastor Maxwell Ekenyem, about how 'god of chosen' strike her with thunder, for burning chosen materials as a result of listening to Linda testimony, published on pages 3 to 8.
In the same magazine, you people published in page 9, a purported letter from London, sent by one pastor Emeka on 1st July, 2013. Una no dey tire? Haba!

Thirdly, you Peter Egwu now decided to also invade Nairaland with your cook up defence. I truly sorry for the chosen members being deceived by Lazarus Mouka, including you Peter Egwu. May God have mercy on your soul in Jesus name amen.

Stay there and be raging we have followed the God of Chosen to mbaise to scatter that place and you are still here talking not knowing your duty as a Christian. Abeg, the church that you are going, what is their own work. every Sunday u go to church from years to years, no evangelism, no commitments, no soul winning at all. it is the people that are winning souls that you sit down to speak against. my friend The Lords Chosen is mobing forward. Anywhere the God of Chosen goes, it is always miracle galore. did you see what happened in mbaise? my friend you are not yet a christian. God of chosen 10 - other gods 0.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2013
bizmahn:
Up till now you fled when we requested the name of the village & the deeper life pastor & branch concerned.Now I've heard on a good note that the lady Joy David is alive & well & never died from any accident.She is said to have even testified at the recent Chosen Mbaise crusade but I'll confirm this part.So if this girl is still alive & there is no info regarding the deeper life & the acclaimed village then its safe to discard the above report against the Chosen as lies.I'm waiting cos I want to know.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAVE LISTENED TO PASYOR LAZARUS BEFORE? IS IT UNTIL YOU GET A NEWS FROM THE PIT OF HELL TO CONFIRM FOR YOU? HMMMM......AM JUST SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU. IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT KUMUYI IS OF DEVIL, I CAN NEVER BELIEVE IT FOR SURE BECAUSE I HAVE LISTENED TO HIM, AND BELIEVED THAT HE IS OF GOD. ANYONE WHO CANT RECOGNISE A TRUE MAN OF GOD WHEN HE HERE HIM PREACH, IS NOT ROOTED IN THE WORD AND HE LACKS THE FULNESS OF THE HOLY GHOST.

John 10:27-28 KJV
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
peteregwu:

abeg save me that, na shame go catch all the enemies of chosen. na God of chosen dey lead. God of Chosen 10 - other gods 0.
Who is ashamed now? Me, or you that is trying everything to hide your real identity from the public?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
peteregwu:

Stay there and be raging we have followed the God of Chosen to mbaise to scatter that place and you are still here talking not knowing your duty as a Christian. Abeg, the church that you are going, what is their own work. every Sunday u go to church from years to years, no evangelism, no commitments, no soul winning at all. it is the people that are winning souls that you sit down to speak against. my friend The Lords Chosen is mobing forward. Anywhere the God of Chosen goes, it is always miracle galore. did you see what happened in mbaise? my friend you are not yet a christian. God of chosen 10 - other gods 0.
Sorry for your deluded soul. Be running after the 'god of chosen' while your soul is in great danger. It is not too late to make amend now.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
@peteregwu, find time and watch all these videos about your pastor, Lazarus Mouka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCir5EwrnU
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
@peteregwu, was this a set up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_8JwpvyXk
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
@peteregwu, does this man seem a LIAR in your eyes for the things he said about Lazarus Mouka in this video? Open your eyes young man and escape for your dear soul.
Remember, the race to heaven is a personal race. You are here defending Lazarus Mouka and his church but, you don't know what will happen to you in the next minute. Open your eyes before it is too late for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDpBVw-yFo
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
@peteregwu, Here is the Linda Ngaujah Testimony that that is giving and your pastor, Lazarus Mouka sleepless night. Be patient to watch every beat of the video then, go and pray and ask God for the first time, to show you who is Lazarus Mouka and who is Linda Ngaujah.
If you fail to do this then, you are surely irredeemably lost to the 'god of chosen and the god of my pastor's power'. I will however pray that God will bring deliverance for your soul shortly. God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKsxNCYv16o
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
@peteregwu, this is for you too.

August 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Continuing with the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries (because it is actually for them that I am adding this extra write-up), many of them are really brainwashed. I said this because I spoke with two different people (a man and a woman) at different locations; and their reactions and responses actually baffled me. They have really been blinded by one set-up testimony their leadership organized from one Joy, who told them that Linda was sent to attack their church from the satanic kingdom. How can the one that is saying what is Biblically sound be from the satanic kingdom, while you that is still practicing unbiblical practice is sent by God? Revelations aside now, common Bible sense and interpretation solves the very problem.
Even in the Bible, when Apostle Paul had spoken the Word of God to the Bereans, the Bereans “received the Word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so” (Acts 17:11). But on their own case, many of them can’t even open their Bibles, listen to the Holy Spirit, nor think with their brains.
The people I spoke with bluntly said that they wouldn’t listen to the Linda’s testimony. The man said that a ‘chosen’ cannot be deceived (and I know that he has been bound and deceived roundly). The woman spoke of how they played the counter testimony by Joy to them in the satellite (I think in their church), and when she asked about who Linda is (or about the testimony), she was told that it is dangerous to listen to the testimony. And funny enough, none of the two different people that I spoke with has either listened to the testimony by himself or herself, or decided to listen to it.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
Who is ashamed now? Me, or you that is trying everything to hide your real identity from the public?

Hmmm....for we are not ashame. If we are ashamed we would not have gPsalm 110:3 KJV
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
one to mbaise, after the Linda cd have circulated there too. But them no get mouth pass God. Now we are heading for Abuja soon. My friend, "it is not by our own power, but by the spirit of the Lord."

Psalm 110:3 KJV
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

I believe after Abuja should be outside Africa by the grace of God. Chosen is moving forward and God is moving fast before the pretrib - rapture. How I pray that people will understand the time that we are into. They don't know the reason and purpose for all these evangelism.

ALL THE SAME, "IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US."
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Emmanuela2002: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
embarassed ALL I KNOW IS HELL IS REAL AND HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL CHECK YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN AND THAT THERE IS NOBODY GOD CANNOT USE TO SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE AND AGAIN WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, WINNERS CHAPEL, JEHOVAH WITNESS AND SOME OTHER CHURCHES IS TRUE I AM A MEMBER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD AND I DON'T WANT TO HIDE THE TRUTH cry[/color][color=#000000]

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas: @peteregwu, this is for you too.

August 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Continuing with the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries (because it is actually for them that I am adding this extra write-up), many of them are really brainwashed. I said this because I spoke with two different people (a man and a woman) at different locations; and their reactions and responses actually baffled me. They have really been blinded by one set-up testimony their leadership organized from one Joy, who told them that Linda was sent to attack their church from the satanic kingdom. How can the one that is saying what is Biblically sound be from the satanic kingdom, while you that is still practicing unbiblical practice is sent by God? Revelations aside now, common Bible sense and interpretation solves the very problem.
Even in the Bible, when Apostle Paul had spoken the Word of God to the Bereans, the Bereans “received the Word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so” (Acts 17:11). But on their own case, many of them can’t even open their Bibles, listen to the Holy Spirit, nor think with their brains.
The people I spoke with bluntly said that they wouldn’t listen to the Linda’s testimony. The man said that a ‘chosen’ cannot be deceived (and I know that he has been bound and deceived roundly). The woman spoke of how they played the counter testimony by Joy to them in the satellite (I think in their church), and when she asked about who Linda is (or about the testimony), she was told that it is dangerous to listen to the testimony. And funny enough, none of the two different people that I spoke with has either listened to the testimony by himself or herself, or decided to listen to it.

I was yawning wen reading this, baseless post. Imagine...u "spoke with two people from different location.." that how u get yr own fact? So u are now weak to pray to God, pathetic!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas: @peteregwu, Here is the Linda Ngaujah Testimony that that is giving and your pastor, Lazarus Mouka sleepless night. Be patient to watch every beat of the video then, go and pray and ask God for the first time, to show you who is Lazarus Mouka and who is Linda Ngaujah.
If you fail to do this then, you are surely irredeemably lost to the 'god of chosen and the god of my pastor's power'. I will however pray that God will bring deliverance for your soul shortly. God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKsxNCYv16o

ANY CHURCH THAT LINDA ENTER TO GIVE HER EVIL REVELATION IS ALREADY GIVING OVER TO DARKNESS AND WILL BE EMPTIED TO CHOSEN.

WE CANT BE CAPTURED BY HER DEMONIC POWER MY FRIEND. I AM A CHOSEN, I CAN NOT BE DECEIVED!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas: @peteregwu, does this man seem a LIAR in your eyes for the things he said about Lazarus Mouka in this video? Open your eyes young man and escape for your dear soul.
Remember, the race to heaven is a personal race. You are here defending Lazarus Mouka and his church but, you don't know what will happen to you in the next minute. Open your eyes before it is too late for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDpBVw-yFo

MR MAN, THIS ONE DON LATE NOW, JUST LIKE LINDA AND JULIET IS LATE. IN FACT, SATAN HIMSELF CAME LATE. THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE CHOSEN STARTED, D MORE THEY SAY, THE MORE WE MOVE FORWARD.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
peteregwu:

ANY CHURCH THAT LINDA ENTER TO GIVE HER EVIL REVELATION IS ALREADY GIVING OVER TO DARKNESS AND WILL BE EMPTIED TO CHOSEN.

WE CANT BE CAPTURED BY HER DEMONIC POWER MY FRIEND. I AM A CHOSEN, I CAN NOT BE DECEIVED!
Just watch the video. I am not asking you to believe it but watch it for yourself and probably, for your wife and children if you have any.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
peteregwu:

MR MAN, THIS ONE DON LATE NOW, JUST LIKE LINDA AND JULIET IS LATE. IN FACT, SATAN HIMSELF CAME LATE. THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE CHOSEN STARTED, D MORE THEY SAY, THE MORE WE MOVE FORWARD.
Your deadness to truth stinks. I will not be surprised to see you as the next victim to the 'god of chosen' because, anybody that gets to know one or two things about him will always be labelled a sinner, a thief and so on and so forth. So, since it appear that you have known something about him (god of chosen), he will soon frame you up. Just watch out my friend.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
peteregwu:

I was yawning wen reading this, baseless post. Imagine...u "spoke with two people from different location.." that how u get yr own fact? So u are now weak to pray to God, pathetic!
Whether one or two persons were spoken to, the truth about you and your pastor you are defending have been exposed. Take it or leave it.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Emmanuela2002: embarassed ALL I KNOW IS HELL IS REAL AND HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL CHECK YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN AND THAT THERE IS NOBODY GOD CANNOT USE TO SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE AND AGAIN WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, WINNERS CHAPEL, JEHOVAH WITNESS AND SOME OTHER CHURCHES IS TRUE I AM A MEMBER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD AND I DON'T WANT TO HIDE THE TRUTH cry[/color][color=#000000]
Just leave this lost soul to keep on defending his pastor and church, instead of looking for ways to escape hell from where he is currently standing.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
Just watch the video. I am not asking you to believe it but watch it for yourself and probably, for your wife and children if you have any.

AM SORRY FRIEND, I DONT WATCH LINDA, I WATCH HEAVEN AND LOOK UP TO JESUS AND NOT THE ONE IN DARKNESS.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Youngem20: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lol... I think the god of chosen has become so powerless over sis. Linda's testimony that he can't fight her, so the members have decided to help their god fight by resulting in a pointless and baseless article. Or may be your god is sleeping, or has traveled, call him back let him fight for himself...

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by cosby07: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Long talk, whatever that lady is saying, to me, its not to hurt anyone but a matter of choice HEAVEN and hell is real, its a personal choice, most of what she says is "DON'T GO TO HELL" RIGHTEOUSNESS and REPENTANCE,also that JESUS CHRIST is coming NOW no longer soon, also to the ladies and guys, our mode of dressing, haircuts etc can take us to hell, most importantly, pastors of nowadays don't preach RIGHTEOUSNESS but prosperity, miracles, signs and wonders etc.

BROTHER from me to you, church cannot save you, its now left for you to save yourself, be it true or lies, i gained something from what she said "RIGHTEOUSNESS", 70% ladies knew that their make up, weavon, Brazilian hair etc is SIN,The devil is coming with full-force cos THE END is very NEAR than we thought.

N/B: mind you she didn't condemn your church, she said the man of GOD in your church started well but deviated that HE is giving them ONE more Grace, that they should preach HIS WORD "RIGHTEOUSNESS"

JESUS CHRIST came for the sinners not the RIGHTEOUS, HE can USE anybody. stay bless

[quote author=peteregwu]AT LAST, LINDA NGAUJAH EXPOSED! SHE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, HER REVELATION IS FALSE

The scripture says, "Linda Ngaughjah, you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. Devil your father was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him when the devil, your father speakers a lie, he speakers of his own, for your father is a liar, and the father of it." (john 8:44).

In a press conference organised on Tuesday 19th march, 2013, that was held at the Bechtel world outreach Ministry in Freetown with the National Pentecostal Fellowship of Sierra Leone, which comprises of different Pentecostal Churches in the country has publicly denounced and condemned the revelations made by so - called Linda Ngaujah, who claimed to have died for 5 hour 30 minutes. During her feign death tour, she claimed to have seen things in heaven and hell and this lie is obtained in the widely circulated audio tape, video cds, internet facebook, youtube, however the mendacious Linda said, only five people would make it to heaven, that all the men of God in sierra Leone were false, and these wild revelation is coming from the pit of hell, stated the National Pentecostal Fellowship Church in Sierra Leone led by bishop Achibor Cole to debunk her false revelation, and majority of pastors in Sierra Leonean see Linda as "messenger of the devil" and they say, she needs deliverance.

According to the church in sierra Leone, all what Linda said was not true. The church emphasized that all her revelations were not in line with the word of God. The church continued to say that her revelation was deliberately to ignite misunderstanding among the churches all over the world. Her evil revelation is causing confusion and destruction in the minds of sierra leoneans and testimony is bringing division in the body of Christ. However Linda's revelation has created bitter arguments among residents in several communities and some arguments had resulted to fight. A recent example is an ugly scenario that occurred at Funkia in Goderich where two men stabbed themselves over an argument raised from Linda's revelation. Her false testimony had suddenly become popular and is now been passed on from one mobile phone to another, because rumour is a great traveler. Linda has testified in Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement, and Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide in Abuja, Nigeria.

Besides, further investigations was carried out by Sierra Leone people that Linda is not an ardent follower of Christ, that she is a sinner, an agent of Satan. Finds the younger sister of Linda Lied that Linda and after 5 hours she stood up and said, " I am Jesus, the Son of God, the God of the universe, I have a message for the church. Finds said, Jesus entered Linda's flesh to reveal things, that she sat down in the sitting room and she started writing what Linda was saying. Finds and Linda lied that Jesus appeared to them and said the body of Christ have divided Jesus.

Pastor Christopher Chinedum of Gods Mercy Bible Church Worldwide, at 30, Jimoh Street, Agboju, Amuwo, Lagos, Nigeria who was interviewed on Linda's revelation said, people could have asked who Linda was before she died. Was she born again, practising holiness before she died, that our real Jesus Christ can never use a sinner to come and tell us revelation of heaven and hell. A sinner can't reach the gate of heaven, because the gate of heaven is too holy and Jesus can't speak through a sinner, that once a sinner is approaching the throne of judgment, what that sinner will here is go to the left and meet the devil that you served on earth. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27 KJV). After death, there are two lines, one for the saints, which is the narrow way and the second is for sinners, which is the wide way. A sinner can't see the face of Jesus Christ, because His eyes is too holy to behold a sinner. Pastor Chinedum said, if God wants to show us revelation of heaven and hell, God will use holy men or women of God, not a sinner, that Linda Ngaujah's revelation is from the pit of hell. God cant use a lady that was painting her lips, wearing trousers, weave-on, attachment, earrings before she died and wake up, to tell us revelation of heaven an hell. Now Linda removed her worldly dressing and disguised to be saint to deceive people and to cause division in the body of Christ. I pastor Christopher Chinedum said, people should not buy or collect Linda's VCD or watch her wherever agent of Satan invite her come and tell her fake revelation or fake Jesus that appeared to herto run down The Lords Chosen church and other churches. A serpent can't tell people that Jesus is Lord, but that serpent can't change because is a deceiver.

Linda Ngaujah who is 26 years of age lied to be a student of LICSAL BUSINESS COLLEGE, but she is a Diploma Student at the EMIBEX COLLEGE reading Accounting and Finance.

However, a former agent of marine kingdom named, sister joy David who came from seven square blood suckers located in Indian Ocean with its headquarters in China confessed in the the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, that she and Linda Ngaujah were in the same marine kingdom where they killed thousands of people and initiated into marine kingdom. Sister Joy said, in her confession, that Lucifer, the devil has seen the future of the Lord's Chosen since 1991, and many kingdoms convened and rose up when they noticed that God is about to establish The Lords Chosen on earth, and the devil knows that the The Lords Chosen will be a big threat to him and his kingdom and he does not want the church to lead people to heaven. Then the devil empowered Linda Ngaujah to go and bring down the Lords Chosen, and Linda was told by the devil on how to lie against the General Overseer of The Lords Chosen.

Actually, Linda Ngaujah is a faithful servant to the devil because Satan has used her to annihilate multifarious churches. Now Satan is using Linda as a stooge to speak evil against the Lords Chosen and other churches. She is making evil revelationthat had already been prepared and giving to her from the kingdom of darkness. Besides, sister joy David who confessed is 19 years old, and she hails from Ani-Nri Local Government Area of Enugu State. According to sister Joy's confession, she vows to fight and pull down the Lords Chosen with her last drop of blood. She has been in marine kingdom for many years. She was initiated by a woman Shenzhen has destroyed a lot of churches and their members. She said, in her kingdom, they have monitoring mirror through which they monitor true born again christians. She said she was controlling local and international demons, giving order to go and kill and destroy souls. Sister joy said, she was in level "666" that level "999" is the highest spiritual rank for an agent to communicate with Lucifer direct. However, sister Joy David was captured from the Queen of the coast and delivered in the Lords Chosen, where she came to attack a woman near the Lords Chosen branch in Taraba State.

Sister Joy confessed that their kingdom hated the Lords Chosen with passion. And they have an agent that is telling people bad stories about the Lords Chosen Church, showing people evil VCDs documented by the devil, telling people not to go to the Lords Chosen, but God that created heaven and earth is telling people in a vision, dream and trance to come to The Lords Chosen, that the church belong to Him JESUS CHRIST not to the General Overseer. Sister Joy David in her confession exposed Linda Ngaujah's mission. She said, her mission is to disguise and to dress like a good Christian but she is an agent of Satan that is sending people to hell. She said, Linda's is to work against righteous pastors, and work against holiness, and to bring confussionbin the body of Christ. She said Linda was giving assignment to speak against the Lords Chosen because the church is taking over the worlds with signs and wonders. She said, Linda was empowered with demonic tongue to lay false allegations against the Lords Chosen and other churches.

Sister joy, said that Devil told Linda to tell the world that she died on the 15th of February and came back to life that same day, that she saw revelation if heaven and hell fire. Nd she said that Linda was old by the devil to disguise to be righteous in order to hide her evil motives and make people to believe her revelation. The bible says,
"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

Sister Joy, said, Linda was armed with to say about The Lords Chosen. She was told by the devil to speak against the landbills and the anointed handkerchief blessed in the Lords Chosen, that the shouted handkerchief is from the devil, and Linda was told to speak against the apron that Chosen people wear, to say it is demonic. However, the church do not sell handkerchief to the worshippers, people do buy handkerchief in the market and bring it to church for pastor to bless it. Pastor Lazarus is the first Pastor on earth that introduced Human Mobile Apron Publicity" and the apron that the Chosen people are wearing is to advertise programme going on in the church and also a points of contact for miracles, but the devil is angry with this apron. The Bible says, "And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them." (Acts 19:11-12 KJV). And Linda was told by the devil to tell people that the General Overseer of the Lords Chosen communicates with demon and uses demonic power, that the man in suit that appears in form of an angel staves people in Chosen is a demon, that all the miracles going on The Lords Chosen are fake. In the bible days, the enemies said,
"But when the Pharisees heard it , they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils." (Matthew 12:24 KJV).

And the same devil told Linda to fabricate lie that demon is the God of Chosen that the Chosen people always refer to, that Jesus is not the God of Chosen. But the truth is that, Jesus Christ is the Chosen of God, which means Christ is the God of Chosen. (Luke 12:35, john 13:18, John 15:16, 19, 1peter 2:4,9-10,). Besides, the devil has empowered Linda to release arrow of anger, hatred, blacklisting, murmuring, gossip and blasphemous among churches all over the world. However, can a man preach holiness that is changing sinners to saints and leading them to the kingdom of God and still be working for Satan? Or is it s crime for someone to preach righteousness or to preach against sorely things? If a righteous preacher preaches the truth, some agents of darkness will be angry and they will go to media houses, to write evil report or dead churches to give false testimony against preachers of righteousness.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Youngem20: Lol... I think the god of chosen has become so powerless over sis. Linda's testimony that he can't fight her, so the members have decided to help their god fight by resulting in a pointless and baseless article. Or may be your god is sleeping, or has traveled, call him back let him fight for himself...

My dear you are right. Its the sane thing I told him. god of chosen is making a shame of himself by not being able to overcome Linda and make her to confess. How can a god whom chosen members claimed made them mad when they listened to Linda's testimony and decided to throw their apron and other materials away not be able to make linda mad in order for her to confess? Peteregwu said that if Linda had given that testimony in their church that God of chosen would ve struck her. What kind of god is this that his power cannot operate beyond chosen church? Certainly, not the great God the creator of all things. Things like this confirms what Linda said that the god of chosen is not the great God of heaven and earth. He is a different god.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by veecovee: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2013
alexleo:

My dear you are right. Its the sane thing I told him. god of chosen is making a shame of himself by not being able to overcome Linda and make her to confess. How can a god whom chosen members claimed made them mad when they listened to Linda's testimony and decided to throw their apron and other materials away not be able to make linda mad in order for her to confess? Peteregwu said that if Linda had given that testimony in their church that God of chosen would ve struck her. What kind of god is this that his power cannot operate beyond chosen church? Certainly, not the great God the creator of all things. Things like this confirms what Linda said that the god of chosen is not the great God of heaven and earth. He is a different god.
My brother, this life is realy mysterious. Anyway, my Bible says all that are hidden must be revealed. She gave different messages to different denominations, not only chosen... in short i believe her testimonies

God help us

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2013
peteregwu:

AM SORRY FRIEND, I DONT WATCH LINDA, I WATCH HEAVEN AND LOOK UP TO JESUS AND NOT THE ONE IN DARKNESS.
But you can listen to the Joy David witchcraft confession and accommodate the witch in your church. What a world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.