Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL (13551 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by idmanzik: 5:10am On Aug 08, 2013
Who says they don't read our posts or comments? President Goodluck Jonathan's adviser, Reuben Abati just shared a nairaland link on his twitter timeline. See the link he shared below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1388564/2015-apc-invitation-shows-jonathan

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2013
I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.

28 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Actually, Abati has 40 lapdog crew on nairaland that he monitors to see how copy and paste thing going.......

11 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Yeske2(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by sheedy407(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2013
Who cares if not only Seun Osewa.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Katier00(f): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2013
How does that put food on my table, he has d right to do wat so ever in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by admitme(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Nairaland is a site like every other, S̅o what is S̶̲̥̅o special about sharing it's link?

10 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by tellwisdom: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2013
what does that mean??
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2013
that's why I still want to be a mod.

make this cake nor pass me finish

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Gboliwe: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2013
payless: I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.
what are you afraid of
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by billante(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2013
The power of online media!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by 3ace(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Shared that link on his Twitter timeline? So he's feeling like he has scored a point against his critics. Well, I no blame am. The opportunity came and he utilized it well.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Omexonomy: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Katier00 :
How does that put food on my table, he has d right to do wat so ever in nairaland
dont mind all this e-cocroaches on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Omexonomy: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2013
All those APC founding fathers are id.io.t of the highest order. If not pleading and groveling to abati to shut up they will be seen pleading and groveling to gej to join them. They are all mumu.
3ace: Shared that link in his Twitter timeline? So he's feeling like he has scored a point against his critics. Well, I no blame am. The opportunity came and he utilized it well.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by imsuboi(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2013
payless: I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2013
sheedy407: Who cares if not only Seun Osewa.
abi o, my broda, if Obama likes he can reference NL, na only Seun go dey happy and probably the linker
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Ngwakwe: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Nairaland should have form the bulk of references from our leaders when commenting on political and social issues, however, it has become a shadow of what it ought to be because of lack of civility and wilful promotions of peddled lies that never stand scrutiny.

When you don't condemn the crime and political rascality of your most loved governor/president and also fight to shade them from critique and condemnation while insulting everyone having contrary opinion, expect no change for good rather the same hostility from the other party.

When you swim against the tide in an unnatural way continuously don't expect the weather / climate to be in your favour.

5 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Fkforyou(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2013
K,if ruben abati sees our comment...then I have to say this......F*** You Ruben.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Temismith(f): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2013
That does not stop me from airing my honest opinion! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by boron10(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2013
I suspect he's a nairaland member

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2013
GEJ is working
Haters are ranting like babies

4 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by scientology(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2013
So abati is not a phenomemon...he has become so iportant to you abi....nonnnnnnnnsenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by seunfly: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Who told u Nairaland has not been COMPROMISED by politician on both sides.
boron10: I suspect he's a nairaland member
Who do u think mr insincere nigeria is? If not e version of mr Abati, then he is.................
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Infoay: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2013
hummm...! Making sense
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by trent9002(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Na new thing? Abati is on nairaland and I can authoritatively tell you that he is Mrs yuzedo!

6 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Majikals(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2013
D names involved here in dis post are not names used in starting up a good day like dis na....

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
It shows our comment has significant influence Ö̤̣̇Ω̴̩̩ them.

Who knows,GEJ might even be that "SincereNigeria",while Yuzedo might be the watchdog for PEJ cos of the relationship in their grammar.

7 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by musiwa1a: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Forzap: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Yeye news dis early morning,wat is wrong wit d mods sef?
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by easyz(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Omexonomy: dont mind all this e-cocroaches on nairaland.
Lmao. Which word u no go see for nairaland "e-cocroaches" grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2013
So how does that add to the quality of NL ? Beaf, Abati, Labaran and Okupe are all Jonathan's bootlickers !
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by defashan: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2013
boron10: I suspect he's a nairaland member

He is a nairalander..

Fani Kayode is too,falana etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo / APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 / Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.