Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL (13561 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nonybb: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2013
APC= Association of Past Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Tolexander: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Did he reference the Retardeen and the Shepopotamus
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by seunfly: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by lifestyle1(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by lifestyle1(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Nonybb: APC= Association of Past Criminals

And PDP ?
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by omenka(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2013
payless: I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.

Nah. Methinks Seun is smarter than that. He knows that would ultimately spell doom for this his beloved brainchild.

#one of my addictions by the way..
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ZUBY77(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Ego massaging detected!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Waspy(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2013
I knew it...I was right. Seems he's into the Jokes section
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Wiinnd(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by jackymfon: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2013
If they are all over nairaland like you say can they do something about the alarming rate of unemployment and the darkness in my area mini orlu port harcourt
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by iykofias(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Time to camouflage my profile b4 d retardeen reads most of my post n charge me wit treason!!!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ecolime(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2013
ITbomb: GEJ is working
Haters are ranting like babies
Abati, is that you?

4 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by kavey10(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2013
I told y'all bout this waaaaay back! Only few believed. Now you see! (in)Sincere9gerian, tarhaqa2 etc... Just go through their posts, especially the Insincere one, the info they give is beyond one, and he says he's a doctor(hmmm... 'Dr' Abati).

Anywayz, nothing spoil, na them know. As for me today is too good to be ruined by this jerk on display.

Good Morning Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by adelaja70(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2013
iykofias: Time to camouflage my profile b4 d retardeen reads most of my post n charge me wit treason!!!
Na true o!!!...Lmao!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's why I still want to be a mod.

make this cake nor pass me finish
Sorry Bros that is a Slave mentality. Unfortunately, 99% share same view.
I wished you were enlightened.
When one of slave is made the head he only thinks on looting the funds meant for others.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2013
I don't trust that JMAINE handle
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by thrugemaster(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2013
before u know it, dem fit even promote Sincere Nigeria to special adviser on nairaland affairs

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2013
The President Cares. He has a team reading every post on this forum and when it requires attention, the President reads and move to action. He is not disconnected from your pains.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Super1759: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2013
GEJ is a Nairalander
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by kavey10(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Billyonaire: The President Cares. He has a team reading every post on this forum and when it requires attention, the President reads and move to action. He is not disconnected from your pains.

Stop smoking that POT bro. This is reality, we walk on the ground, WE DON'T SWIM!

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2013
cogitoErgo:
abi o, my broda, if Obama likes he can reference NL, na only Seun go dey happy and probably the linker
Hmm...If Seun sees this comment, you will get a ban. He takes very trivial and harmless comments like this seriously
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Ferdinandu(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
His job covers everything.if he doesn't come to Nairaland often as possible then he is not doing his job well.Nairaland is no 1 among the few online media, Nigerians use in airing their opinions on National issues.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Believe it or not the crooks are ardent members of this forum.

.....I was opportunied some time early this year (IN MARCH) , went to this minister's office and upon my arrival I noticed he had his eyes glued to his computer screen.

.....Noticed he was really protecting it so as to avoid us(the guests in his office from seeing it),this got me more interested in knowing what it was he was going through.

When he moved to attend to a guests, I stylishly peeped @ the screen, to my greatest surprise , it was NairaLand.

.....Tried investigating further to know his handle, but that was one impossible thing ......

#THEY.ARE.REALLY.AROUND.US

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ZACHIE: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
So?

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2013
i know that pointless trash like this will foolishly make FRONTPAGE.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by jaymichael(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2013
THANK GOD, NOW I KNOW THEY ARE HERE, MR RUBEN ABATI, TELL YOUR BOSS MR PRESIDENT THAT CALLING HIM AN UNDER-ACHIEVER, IS SLANDER COS YOU CAN'T TERM SOMEBODY WHAT HE IS NOT. TRUTH IS EVEN IF I MAY LIKE HIS PERSON AND PERSONA, HE HAS NOT SUCCEEDED IN ACHIEVING ANYTHING THEREFORE, HE CAN'T BE AN UNDER-ACHIEVER. HE IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE. MR RUBEN ABATI, I HAVE NOTHIN TO SAY TO YOU COS I KNOW YOU ARE ONLY WORKING TO EARN YOU PAY, WE READ THE ARTICLE YOU WROTE ABOUT MADDAM PATIENCE O! BEFORE YOU JOIN THE PAYROLL. APC=PDP, SAME SONG DIFFERENT CHORUS.
NB:
MR RUBEN ABATI, YOU MUST POST THIS LINK TOO ON YOUR TWITTER HANDLE.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by MissYuzedo(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2013
trent9002: Na new thing? Abati is on nairaland and I can authoritatively tell you that he is Mrs yuzedo!
DONT EXPOSE ME!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by koladebrainiac(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2013
Those Politicians should leave us alone o!the fact his, Abati is not popular in nigeria,his opinion is always subjective. Nobody takes him serious. He is like that d.og in my vilage who eat its own vomit. He lacks integrity.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by searay(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Dr Abati please, I'm a Pro GEJ here. My no is 0802796665. A call will not be too small ooo.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ubong560(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2013
In that stack of presidency in NL, u have the likes of (in)sincere 9gerian, byllioniare, itbomb etc. Am not surprised if one of these is abati. They are here reading every political post. Just that they are devils themselves thus no matter what u air here, they remain who they are politically = thieves.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ubong560(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
searay: Dr Abati please, I'm a Pro GEJ here. My no is 0802796665. A call will not be too small ooo.

Un4tunatly 4 u beggar, ur no. wasnt even intact. Btw, u will soon be deported to ur village. Destitute!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by bigmo1(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Mumu president
Mumu presidential spokesperson
Mumu readers on mumuland.com
All this in mumudom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPDP Sets-up Committee To Receive Five New Governors / Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja / Bye-Elections: APC Wins Kosofe II, Dass, Bakori State Constituencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.