Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jonathan, Ministers Visit Fashola, Condole With Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Ministers Visit Fashola, Condole With Family (593 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari / Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Ministers Visit Fashola, Condole With Family by Lugano(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2013
http://img.naij.com/business/politics/04/10/jonathan-and-his-team-in-lagos-504x295.jpg

The President said Pa Fashola’s death was depressing that is why such a condolence visit to Fashola has been arranged.

“When we heard about the death of the father of the Lagos State Governor, Alhaji Ademola Fashola, we felt very sad because I know that this is the period that we need his presence most, especially parents that will assist one in handling a number of responsibilities. That was why I told my Chief of Staff that we must pay the Governor of Lagos State, his wife a visit.

The President said Pa Fashola’s death was depressing that is why such a condolence visit to Fashola has been arranged.

“When we heard about the death of the father of the Lagos State Governor, Alhaji Ademola Fashola, we felt very sad because I know that this is the period that we need his presence most, especially parents that will assist one in handling a number of responsibilities. That was why I told my Chief of Staff that we must pay the Governor of Lagos State, his wife a visit.

“Immediately I heard the news that your father has passed on, I called your phone and I was told that you were airborne coming back from Saudi Arabia where you had gone for Umrah, the Muslim lesser hajj,” he said.

The President stated it was sad for Babatunde Fashola to have lost his father at this point, noting that “We must also thank God for the life that he had lived. But we were indeed happy that our father, though, had left us at a very painful moment, has also lived a fulfilled life.

“He had lived to maturity. But most especially, he had been able to replace himself tenfold before departing. You (Fashola) and your siblings are still with us. So many people didn’t have the opportunity of replacing themselves before departing.”

Jonathan added that as the nation mourned the passing away of Fashola’s father, he believed that God who brought him and took him away at this time would provide for the family and cushion the pains that his death might have caused.

“I also pray that all the holes and gaps that his death must have caused, may almighty Allah fill them,’ he prayed.

Governor Fashola thanked the President and his entourage for the visit, saying his family felt truly honored that “We are one of the few who received the privilege of your personal presence and the members of your entourage.”

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/42935.html
Re: Jonathan, Ministers Visit Fashola, Condole With Family by Longeria(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Maturity at it's peak . I remember when Jonathan‘s wife was ill , we know what ACN used lie mohammed to spew dust . Instead of wishing her well , they were every place looking for where she's taking treatment , insisting it must be in Nigeria , now Tinubu is outside the country for treatment despite billions wasted by Lagos government since 1999 till date , hypocrisy at it's peak . But when president's brother died , they turned around to blame him for the bother's death , insisting that he neglected him by treating him in nigerian hospital instead of consoling him . I hail GEJ for exhibiting the greatness in him .

Greatness till 2019 .

(1) (Reply)

Afam4eva Sexzkillz Oam Wo Deleted My Posts On Bianca Onoh / Patience Jonathan's Abuja Rally Accident Victim Speaks Up / Pdp’s 14 Years Of ‘greatness’ – Japheth J Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.